What's New?

Reviewed by You: Monster Panic

By Lataus on October 26, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Darkness has finally arrived, so watch you step. On our last Reviewed by You post, we asked you all what you were looking forward to at this year’s Halloween Party. From that, the first penguin we selected was RedKrabby 2, who said:

“Really excited to explore all the different rooms, also meeting Gary again and rewatching Night Of The Living Sled is also top of my agenda. Overall the entirety excites me Halloween parties have always been my favorite parties on cpr so cant wait for this years one.”

We’re glad to hear you like exploring rooms! Night of the Living Sled is definitely one of the most iconic things to watch at Halloween Parties, and it’s not something that should be missed.

The other response comes from Hot Autumn, who said:

“What I’m excited most for about this year’s Halloween party is getting to enjoy the party with my buddies. I may have joined the game over two years ago, but it wasn’t until this year where I started to get to know the community. It’ll be so much fun exploring the spooky island with pals!”

Honestly, there’s nothing better than experiencing a party with your friends, as they can help make the party all the more fun! It’s good to hear that you are enjoying such a wonderful community.

Thanks RedKrabby 2 and Hot Autumn! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The Halloween Party has finally arrived, and it’s definitely one of the spookiest and haunted yet. Though, we highly recommend you be careful when waddling around the island… because you might be chased by a SLED! How are you tricking and scaring your penguin buddies with the new sled transformation feature?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

74 Comments

946 days old
Sparklmagyq November 6, 2019

I wonder if, after this party, we’ll have the option to ether be sleds or penguins for the rest of this game’s life?

772 days old
GreenGo778 November 1, 2019

It’s very fun being a sled, and grouping up with your fellows and heading to different rooms, turning them grey and shouting about Sleds and Herbert. The Trick-or-treat houses at snow forts are great for Sleds to spook unsuspecting penguins! SLEDS RULE!!

474 days old
Irum13 November 1, 2019

Herbert says Sleds are taking over because of him and they even taken over the penguin style this Halloween is definetly the scariest one yet and it was great meeting Gary the gadget guy πŸ˜‰

946 days old
Sparklmagyq October 31, 2019

Whoa, we’re all sleds today! I myself turned into a sled on the game.

946 days old
Sparklmagyq November 7, 2019

Looks like the sled takeover seems to’ve ended here because we no longer look like sleds on the community pages.

129 days old
Zebra0346 October 30, 2019

I’m just having fun Trick-or-Treating with my best buds and I love jumping up behind them and scaring them lol. But I also love to just hang out with them. It’s so much more fun to hang out with friends than to be by yourself. That’s the best way to trick-or-treat or to just have fun!! 😁😁😊😊

946 days old
Sparklmagyq October 30, 2019

I must not be that scary even in sled form because no one got scared when I was a sled.

701 days old
Lily19530 October 29, 2019

This has been one of my favorite parties so far and the sled feature makes it even better! I just show up at random igloos as a sled or gather a sled army and turn rooms into black and white.. I like making penguins feel like they’re in “Life of The Living Sled”!

919 days old
caralynrs October 29, 2019

To trick my penguin friends, I hide behind bushes or I will camouflage. When they walk by I jump out and scare them! It is very funny! Happy Halloween!!

302 days old
Lumalee October 28, 2019

My younger brother and I watched Night of the Living Sled together- and we thought it was hilarious! When my brother discovered that you could BE a sled- and walk around town like that- he laughed out loud! We’re both really enjoying that new feature.

316 days old
Langly October 28, 2019

My friends don’t usually get scares from me, but now that we can turn into sleds I will make no exception! I will probably just randomly appear whilst they’re decorating their igloo, or I’ll gather a sled army and join the same room as them!

878 days old
Turboyoshi October 28, 2019

I love this party! The sled transformation is super fun, and the bugs are kinda funny too πŸ˜›
Also met gary for the first time! Can’t wait for the candy hunt!

920 days old
BarikHyper October 28, 2019

You can sit quietly, and then suddenly appear and scare the other penguins. I think you also thought =)

45 days old
moonliqhts October 28, 2019

Since it’s spooky season that means it’s tradition to scare my friends. I’m going to transform into a sled and follow them around town. Also then I’m just going to tell my friends to turn into sleds so that we can go around town and turn the rooms into black & white which freaks other penguins out.

997 days old
Perapin October 28, 2019

Why would I want to scare or trick penguins? I like to make them laugh!

Cheers,
Perapin

232 days old
The pro Jake October 28, 2019

I love the new sled machine because i get to scare people and they go running
and screaming!

118 days old
3ur0b3at October 28, 2019

I haven’t played for a while, I’m excited to log on tommorrow

654 days old
Marc13 October 28, 2019

*luigi’s mansion theme song plays*

946 days old

Luigi’s Mansion 3 comes out tomorrow!

180 days old
donut86398 October 27, 2019

I love the new sled transformation machine!

75 days old
Adventador October 27, 2019

I really love all the Living Sled jokes. It’s pretty funny, all of the stuff like ‘In surround Sound Subtitles’ and all of the references to obscure things around the island. I joined a while ago, and I’ve been trying to get my friends to join for a while, but the Halloween party made ’em join ASAP!

958 days old
smurfboy33 October 27, 2019

I saw sleds walking around, and i was so confused because i didnt know about the sleds yet

840 days old
Goeric October 27, 2019

Alright is Gary gonna come?

854 days old
Hsmace October 27, 2019

I might not be scaring my friends as they’re transforming too but I am loving moving around with the funny animations the sled has!

946 days old

Me too! I hope we can gain the ability to jump without turning into sleds, though.

183 days old
bananaboi320 October 27, 2019

i like doing the fun glitch in the secret lab! i know it’s not supposed to happen, but it’s nice seeing people who know the glitch teach others how to do it!

381 days old
princestamer October 27, 2019

Hello i need some help please! I can login just fine on my pc, but when i try to login on my laptop its telling me ‘unable to connect to the game, please try again later’. I tried disabling my firewall and then logging in, but it didn’t work either. Using chrome, but have tried others.
Thanks!

100 days old
Rittoru October 27, 2019

The pink dragon feet have paws and that is one of the best things i have seen so far! <3

561 days old
capricornv October 27, 2019

The sled transformations are the best!, You can either wear it as a costume or you can scary penguins all around the island which is so fun!. My favorite part is when you group up with penguins and everything turns black and white !, I’m happy with the new update can’t wait for the upcoming parties.

433 days old
pingu97803 October 27, 2019

Im loving it

807 days old
epicGUY October 27, 2019

i honestly didn’t the rooms could turn grey until now! I just really enjoy staying in the snow forts at the houses and when people come to trick or treat you can scare them!! Also going through the swamp is REALLY fun, its definitely the best halloween party yet!!

65 days old
MartBoi October 27, 2019

Most of the time, I just search for a group of sleds, then we go in some rooms and make them gray and the penguins are really scared of what’s happening!

73 days old
Blazepuggle October 27, 2019

I go to the bottom of the screen where they can’t see my nametag, and then they all comment on how somethings a bit off and they don’t remember a sled being there, then I move up the screen and we all laugh!

202 days old
PuddingGrl October 27, 2019

I scare my friends by finding a really unpopular server, then i go change into a sled, then I scare them by chasing them at a time that we are just talking and it is really funny to see their reactions, even if it only lasts a couple of seconds!!!

962 days old
Valery October 27, 2019

I am tricking my penguin friends with the sled transformation by gathering my sled friends to waddle around different places in the island. We try to get everyone to turn in the room to turn a sled and and once the room turns black and white, we move into the next room. It’s always so fun!

871 days old
CWSnow October 27, 2019

Spending so much time with other penguins, it was fun πŸ™‚

161 days old
Maxi1450 October 27, 2019

I have a brilliant idea for spooking my buddies that even Gary himself would be proud of! I’m going to invite them to a sled race and then transform into a sled myself. I’ll hide on top of the Ski Hill and blend in with all the other sleds, then I’ll pop out and scare my friends when they arrive!!!

222 days old
Benz33 October 27, 2019

It’s always fun to go in groups with fellow sleds and freak other penguins out by turning the area grey!

294 days old
TRex386 October 27, 2019

I’ve been getting together with my friends and ambushing people in hoards, as a legion of sleds!

260 days old
Veida1 October 27, 2019

By recreating the scene from Night Of The Living Sled 2 (or 3?) of when the two penguins where seeing two sleds, the catalog sled and the real sled, now THAT is a real scare!

946 days old

Night of the Living Sled 3 has the two penguins, two sleds.

360 days old
cutearoll400 October 27, 2019

I wanted the monster maker, I thought it would be there because in community section it says, “”I want to use the monster machine.”” Sigh

946 days old

Looks like this year’s monster is the Living Sled.

46 days old
star kat 13 October 27, 2019

Gary come soon

66 days old
MarioKirby12 October 26, 2019

<3

166 days old
rosileaves October 26, 2019

I Knew that all the places in CPR go grey, but At first I Didn’t know that the box dimension goes grey too! Anyway, Also at first i thought that you have to be a sled FOREVER but then I turned into one and saw that you can turn back into a a penguin!Thank you CPR!

107 days old
WaveWalker October 26, 2019

The sled transformations are SO much fun!!! I have gone in groups with other penguins to turn the room grey. It’s really fun, and it freaks out other penguins, which is really fun!! It’s also fun to be a sled and go trick or treating!
-WaveWalker

127 days old
buzzy1919 October 26, 2019

To be honest i’ve spent alot of time working at the parlour but its atleast decorated!
Also just little heads up when one of your buddy’s are in ”an” igloo can the word ”an” be the username of the igloo owner?

-yours truley buzzy πŸ™‚

878 days old

that would be very helpful, my friends like igloo raiding to try to help others and its a pain to join them!

185 days old
MrQpwoei123 October 26, 2019

One of my favorite ways to scare my friends is to chase them while being a sled, and whenever I catch up to them, I just run in circles around them. But what I’m most fond of is dancing with 19 other sleds until the room turns grey and seeing the surprised reactions on the other penguins.

238 days old
Super107 October 26, 2019

I’ve been scraing my little brother when he comes online, he doesn’t know about changing into a sled so he acually thought he was being chased by a living sled!

878 days old

that sounds like something I would’ve done to my sister! XD

956 days old
Fastn Fab October 26, 2019

I am loving the new transformation feature! It’s so fun chasing my penguin pals around the island as a sled! πŸ˜€

930 days old
Mustache October 26, 2019

I’m very much enjoying the sled transformation feature, and I can’t wait to meet Gary!

I’ve been using the sled feature to act out night of the living sled with my friends πŸ™‚

385 days old
motorjoc October 26, 2019

When I first saw the sleds, I freaked out! Now that I’ve transformed myself, I love it!

954 days old
Luigi456 October 26, 2019

I’m really liking the Halloween Party! Looking forward to future parties!

540 days old
Joey17790 October 26, 2019

I am REALLY having so much fun with this transformation feature! I’ve even been standing at the begining of the maze and sneaking to the end of the maze while no one’s looking! πŸ™‚

946 days old

Speaking of transformation, anyone else notice the blog having only black, white and grey?

946 days old
Sparklmagyq November 7, 2019

We got colours back in our blog now!

851 days old
Hot Autumn October 26, 2019

Aw, thank you for choosing my response! I’m honored. πŸ˜„ I’ve been having a great time with pals so far, and I’m sure that won’t change!

243 days old
nakyo man853 October 26, 2019

I love the new sled transform feature! It adds more spooky stuff to this months party, sure the ghost transform feature from before was cool, but this is based of the hit play: NIGHT OF THE LIVING SLED! You guys are awesome with your updates, keep up the good work!

935 days old
jelly1 October 26, 2019

I have a little complaint, sometimes maybe this year or last year, whenever Puffle Launch came out, I got the full cannon stamp but i didn’t get the furniture item. I forgot to tell you guys about it. Hopefully you can fix it and give me my Puffle Cannon. Thanks!

384 days old
Funfunny8 October 26, 2019

I am planning on going to the stage and acting out the Night of the Living Sled… but right when the sled transforms, I will disappear. I will come back as a fully transformed sled and I will scare the audience and my fellow actors!

203 days old
happycamper9 October 26, 2019

we could make a sled gang lol

983 days old
nana57 October 26, 2019

All I have to do is put on this costume and it will scare some penguins. No head meand scares. I will aldo turn into a sled with nobodt expecting it, than I will turn into the headless horseman ckstume and it should scare most of the penguins. I cant wait. Waddle on!!!

946 days old

Do Headless Horsepenguins see their surroundings differently from those that still have heads?

198 days old
darling girl October 26, 2019

There they are. Cuddled up with their puffles, watching television. The storm rages on, but they focus on the T.V. I’ve replaced myself with their sled that they hang on the wall. I watch patiently, and as they doze off I draw closer, ready to strike. I whisper “you cancall me shawty or shorty or ja

946 days old

Oooh, scary.

182 days old
Takoz October 26, 2019

I think I’ll try to scare some people who didn’t realize that you can transform at this party, but of course I’ll help them figure it out afterwords so that they can be sleds too!

102 days old
DorukTR October 26, 2019

I Played As Sled and I Played my friends a Halloween Roleplay! And i Watch Two Night of the living sled movies thats so Spooktober!

946 days old

Spooky in October!

466 days old
Release October 26, 2019

Easy, I hide at the cove and wait for a penguin to scare. When there’s a penguin, BAM! I scare the life out of them.

946 days old

I might be a touch gem to scare because I’m really good at scaring folks with my stealthy powers irl.

946 days old

TOUGH gem! I meant TOUGH gem!