What's New?

Reviewed by You: Sled Invasion

By Lataus on November 2, 2019 | 80 Comments

Hi Sleds,

Sleds have officially taken over the island, including the What’s New Blog! On our last Reviewed by You post, we asked you all how you were tricking and scaring your buddies with the new sled transformation feature. From that, the first sled we selected was capricornv, who said:

“The sled transformations are the best!, You can either wear it as a costume or you can scary penguins all around the island which is so fun!. My favorite part is when you group up with penguins and everything turns black and white !, I’m happy with the new update can’t wait for the upcoming parties.”

We highly recommend you use the transformation; any sled wearing a costume is an IMPOSTOR! Our objective is to turn every room to black and white, so make sure to keep doing that. Though, replacing the “fun”, with “scary”, would be great.

The other response comes from the sled Maxi1450, who said:

“I have a brilliant idea for spooking my buddies that even Gary himself would be proud of! I’m going to invite them to a sled race and then transform into a sled myself. I’ll hide on top of the Ski Hill and blend in with all the other sleds, then I’ll pop out and scare my friends when they arrive!!!”

Now that sounds like an terrifying and great idea, but make sure that you transform every single penguin into a sled afterwards. Make sure to scare them good, so you can chase them all down and force them into being sleds!

Thanks capricornv and Maxi1450! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

If you haven’t surrendered to being a sled already, then you must, or we’ll scare you until you do. This next question goes to all the sleds out there on the island. If you were stuck as a living sled forever, what would you do and why?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your sled!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Sled Rewritten Team

80 Comments

5 days old
KirbyClubRew November 8, 2019

OWO Scary!

290 days old
Waterboy2009 November 7, 2019

I would turn all of the rooms grey and also play a lot of sled racing. The thing I would do the most is dancing in the night club!

946 days old
Sparklmagyq November 7, 2019

It was fun being sleds!

816 days old
Patrick75817 November 7, 2019

If I was a sled, I would gather up an army and capture as many penguins as possible to join our order, because being an evil sled is WAY MORE FUN than being a boring, goody-good penguin. 😈

540 days old
Joey17790 November 7, 2019

If I was stuck as a sled forever, I would become the king of the sled runs!

185 days old
MrQpwoei123 November 7, 2019

Being stuck as a sled forever is quite a spooky thought, you don’t have arms, so there are many things you can’t do. Therefor I would try to build mechanical arms to help me do whatever I desire. I could even ask Gary for help.

946 days old

Or even try to upgrade myself to be a SAFER sled so those wanting to sled on me would have seat belts and protective headwear! I’d even add an imminent collision detector (ICD) so I could stop the collision from happening! That way I can keep riders safe.

946 days old

Being a sled forever, I’d also probably give myself an upgrade to be much more durable and versatile, like in addition to riding on the snow, I’d ride on the sand dunes! Or maybe I’d become a magical sled and gain teleportation powers!

946 days old

Why do I look like a ghost puffle when I clearly amn’t wearing said costume?

946 days old
Sparklmagyq November 6, 2019

If I were stuck as a living sled, I’d probably try to learn to wave or invent a way to move around that won’t damage me as much as hopping… maybe I could develop arms so I could hold stuff!

281 days old
MrHay November 6, 2019

If i was a sled forever i would get into places for free muahahaha, making my friends carry me in, thinking i was just a normal sled, then take it over!

919 days old
caralynrs November 4, 2019

If I was a sled forever, I would play ski hill sleding all day. Sleding sends an adrenaline and I love competing!

830 days old
Superivy4 November 4, 2019

If i was a sled forever i would try to get sled racing into the Olympics. Then i would master the sport and become a gold medalist.

316 days old
Langly November 4, 2019

If I was a Sled forever, I’d stay in one spot and spook other penguins out by saying their name whenever they entered the room! I’d most likely do this in the plaza, as not many penguins are there! If that fails, I’ll most likely pretend to be one of the sled racing sleds!

472 days old
Blueberry504 November 4, 2019

If I was a sled forever, I’d turn every game on the island about sleds. Sled surfing, sled counters, sledcala, find four sleds, sled grabber, card jitsled, sled contest, sled defender, DJ3SLED, sled fishing, jet sled adventure. You get the picture. Sleds everywhere muahahah!

331 days old
Randomboy481 November 4, 2019

I would be a sled for the rest of my life. I would be rode on by penguins like the ones in the sled racing catalog. I’d just not talk and blend in. Standing there, Motionless….

946 days old

Dark.

155 days old
CALL M E November 4, 2019

Maybe more innocently, I’d move to the Artic or someplace similar and just be pulled around by huskies all the time- hanging out with dogs all day, what a dream!

155 days old
CALL M E November 4, 2019

If I was stuck as a sled forever, I’d live out my days at a ski resort amongst other inanimate sleds, and then when some unsuspecting person sat on me I’d freak them out by taking them on a wild ride they won’t be forgetting in a hurry >:)

856 days old
Fizzy Pop November 6, 2019

Agreed fellow sled

979 days old
Splosh Jnr November 4, 2019

I would become a famous actor. Revive the sled movies! Night of the Living Sled IV, V an VI! we need spin-offs! We need TV Series! WE NEED SLEDS!

230 days old
Pikulz November 4, 2019

Yes! 😛

887 days old
magazines November 3, 2019

If I were a sled forever, I believe I’d want to spook everybody out. I’d hide behind buildings or go in igloos and hide in the bushes. Much like the sleds are seen now, I would enjoy creeping people out and seeing their reactions!

954 days old
Snow1 November 3, 2019

if l was a living sled l would go in the sled army and make black and white the island is super cool to see the island with that design color.

171 days old
Swimmer8980 November 3, 2019

If I was stuck as a sled forever, I would probably make a living as one of the sleds on the ski hill. That or I would act in Night of the Living Sled Movies.

375 days old
Horstapen November 3, 2019

Sleding down the road, I see an enemy sled. We go to the top of the moutain and race eachother for the price of fastest SLED.

222 days old
Benz33 November 3, 2019

If I was stuck, as a sled I would probably host ski hill competitions for who could get down to the bottom the fastest. If all else fails, I’ll probably just move and jump around aimlessly.

316 days old
Langly November 3, 2019

If I was stuck as a sled forever, I would scare people in my sled disguise as they would be normal penguins and I would be a sled. I would go sled-racing also, but I’d most likely go racing down the hill and be the sled of another penguin!

264 days old
Hanya123 November 3, 2019

I would actually scare people and work for herbert becuase most
penguins are saying they would do that and you know not
a bad idea. Scaring penguins as a sled WOULD be scary cos they are.

I really hope to get this 5,000 coins.
Waddle on!

-Hanya123

230 days old
Pikulz November 3, 2019

If I was stuck like this forever, I would probably go to the ski hill and do what sleds do best: sled! Either that, or I would jump out of the bushes at night and chase poor, scared victims around the island.

548 days old
Sweet Ari November 3, 2019

If I had to stay a sled, it wouldn’t be too bad. Instead of walking, I’ll let my buddies ride me and it would be so much cooler! I can also play Sled Racing with actual sleds and get to know about them. Hey, maybe us sleds can all be buddies!

561 days old
capricornv November 3, 2019

thanks for choosing my response!, what a motivation! i really appreciate that.

127 days old
Icey Creams November 3, 2019

So as a sled (I know it sounds boring) but i would probably go to ski hill as a sled and have fun there! If not I would probably stay in my igloo with my friends and praying for ourselves to have mouths so we can have hot chocolate…. Really the sled takeover wouldn’t really affect my life to much.

709 days old
Zapscallion November 3, 2019

If I was stuck as a living sled forever, I would find a hill that never ends and do what sleds do.

946 days old

Sledding, of course!

936 days old
Prince Blake November 3, 2019

I would sled down the tallest mountain, ’cause might as well take advantage of being a sled

123 days old
Emilolesio November 3, 2019

If I were a sled for eternity, I in fact wouldn’t go scaring other penguins, but something even more evil and cruel. I would convince penguins to join me as a sled, and if they refuse… well they won’t..not after some..lets call it therapy. Then I will rename club penguin to SLED NATION! BAHAHAHA!!

946 days old

Diabolical, ain’t it?!

123 days old

If I were a sled for eternity, I in fact wouldn’t go scaring other penguins, but something even more evil. I would convince penguins to join me as a sled, and if they refuse… well they won’t..not after some..lets call it therapy.

123 days old

After I recruit every single penguin as a sled- Club Penguin will be no more! Instead it will be renamed SLED NATION! BAHAHAH!! until then sled on my fellow sleds……

475 days old
voldemort10 November 3, 2019

If i was a sled forever i’d become a master at sled racing because i wouldn’t have to bring my own sled, i’d upgrade all the buildings and igloos so they’re sled friendly and take Herbert down so the island isn’t harmed by polar bears again.

331 days old
Little Lolli November 3, 2019

If I was a Sled forever I would play pranks on Penguins, and I would go sled racing every day!! I’m pretty sure that if you’re a Sled, You’re gonna win a LOT of Sled races! I would love to be a Sled forever, sliding down the all the snow-covered hills, it would be so much fun!!

18 days old
Iiving sIed November 3, 2019

Hey this question is meant for me! My entire life I have been a living sled. As a living sled, I usually go on ski hill and slide all the way down, its so fun! I try to make friends with penguins, but they all seem to run away sadly 🙁

Every Tuesday I also engage in yoga and meditation with sensei.

946 days old

Wow! You were a sled your entire life?!

969 days old
willjjnclubp November 3, 2019

I will audition for the role of the living sled in “Night of the Living Sled” movie.

361 days old
Raptor10 November 2, 2019

I would totally take down Herbert too, but in a different way. I would sled down the ski hill and kinda run over Herbert like they do in Card-Jitsu!

133 days old
bfbfan2011 November 2, 2019

If I was a living sled forever, I would scare the penguins out of everything other than their bones.

180 days old
donut86398 November 2, 2019

If I was a living sled forever, I would join a secret organization to take down Herbert.

202 days old
PuddingGrl November 2, 2019

If were to be a sled forever, I would for sure just want to scare ALL PENGUINS and freak them out, though my main goal would be to scare Herbert out of his big fluffy white skin! (and in the process hopefully recruit an army so we can pretend to be Herbert’s army, but then we end up capturing him!

127 days old
buzzy1919 November 2, 2019

If I was a sled FOREVER I would either one eat myself or two not eat I would eat myself because I don’t wanna be a sled and for the second one I wouldn’t eat because I wouldn’t have a mouth.

-buzzy

68 days old
TH54 November 2, 2019

If I was a sled forever I would scare all the puffles in the puffle shop into giving me all the employees coins! Then I would give them all to Herbert and tell him to never visit the island as a mascot again!

75 days old
pavlosef2009 November 2, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

75 days old
pavlosef2009 November 3, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

19 days old
djontor2 November 2, 2019

I like that this page turned black and white. Cool.

983 days old
Pautemii November 2, 2019

if i were stuck as a living sled forever, i would like to stay in the ski hill and ask people if they want a free ride, so i can make very fun races with everyone. Or i can be the spooky sled and get near the catalog and spook everyone with my fancy sled powers… who knows i can do!

385 days old
lameboro November 2, 2019

If I were a sled forever I would find the biggest snow drifts to play on! And I would give rides to all my penguin friends so they wouldn’t get so tired from waddling 🙂

296 days old
itaythedank November 2, 2019

I will go sled racing because im a sled,right?.then I will technically won’t be sled racing i will go skii racing,because im already a sled,and i don’t need a sled to go sled racing,so i will be skiing with my body!.

935 days old
Claw204 November 2, 2019

“If I was a sled forever I would work at skill hill, and if penguins don’t have enough tubes they ca use me!, And also working at skill hill would be fun anyway!, Oh one more thing i would scary penguins when they come up!”

34 days old
lolbros November 2, 2019

if I was a sled forever I would take over the whole island forever and it would be scary

34 days old
lolbros November 2, 2019

If I was a sled forever I would make all rooms black and white with other sleds

860 days old
Purf November 2, 2019

If I were to be a living sled forever, I would scare penguins… Just all day and night scaring penguins that’s what I would do I mean to be honest what else am I gonna do lol.

829 days old
Bubblz126 November 2, 2019

Naturally, I was born to be a sled, and as a fellow sled, I would do as most sleds would: obey our leader, the all great Herbert P. Bear Esquire, and do his bidding! We should all strive to be more like Herbert every day, since Herbert is so wise and and cunning!!

878 days old
Turboyoshi November 2, 2019

If I were a sled forever, I would go undercover as an evil sled in herberts army to help the EPF track him down and stop him! I would discover all of his plans and what he truly wants from the island, and report it to the EPF.

885 days old
Charizard533 November 2, 2019

Sled Gang 😀

175 days old
greeny8700 November 2, 2019

If i was a sled forever I would make a little group that gets bigger and bigger than once the group is really big we would overpower Herbert and paint him into a panda bear so he will be Herbert Panda Bear! Then I would make everybody else into a sled forever and I will be the leader.

73 days old
Blazepuggle November 2, 2019

how, you don’t have hands…

851 days old
Hot Autumn November 2, 2019

If I were stuck in a living sled forever, I would probably spend my time doing as much sled racing as possible! Chances are I would earn a lot of coins at a quite fast pace ;).

238 days old
Super107 November 2, 2019

I would serve my loaly king Herbert and help get rid of thoose medling penguins and freeze Gary and the other EPF agents.(Like in OPERATION BLACKOUT.) And we will rule CPrewritten and DESTOY ALL PENGUINS! #SLEDS4LIFE!

957 days old
CBSCARES November 2, 2019

If I was stuck as a sled forever I would win all the sled races. I would be so fast due to better areodynamics. After getting board of winning all the races against penguins I would start an exclusive sled racing league.

331 days old
Ghost Reborn November 2, 2019

If I were a sled forever I would Hide Everyday In someone’s igloo and pop-out when they go into their igloo! So they see a random sled in their Igloo! They would freak out so much they would run away! Sometimes people could get very scared of the sleds which I have experienced.

684 days old
FireSanti November 2, 2019

i will create a HUGE sled army to take over Club Penguin Island and transforming club penguin rewritten to club sled rewritten because sleds are ALWAYS better than penguins

100 days old
Rittoru November 2, 2019

If i were stuck as a living sled forever honestly i’d spend my time sliding down large hills and tall mountains! Perhaps i’d even pretend to be an ordinary sled and see if i can take any unsuspecting penguins for a wild ride down the mountain!

75 days old
Adventador November 2, 2019

I’d definitely sit at the top of the ski hill by the ski catalog sleds, as referenced in the night of the living sled. It’d be so funny when penguins came hoping to customize their sleds but instead found my profile! I’d also sit in other inconspicuous places and suddenly pop out at random penguins.

107 days old
WaveWalker November 2, 2019

If I was stuck as a sled forever, I would make the most of my time. I would scare people (even though everyone else would also be sleds) and they would scare me back. I would scare them just because it’s fun! I would go sledding down the ski hill, and force people who aren’t sleds to become sleds.

45 days old
moonliqhts November 2, 2019

I would force 19 people more to become sleds forever and be know as the “Sled Gang” who turns every room into black & white! Also I would play sled race a lot and scare other people!

952 days old
Tobiasko November 2, 2019

This party is really good!

288 days old
Stevie88812 November 2, 2019

If I were stuck as a living sled forever I would probably let people take me down the ski slopes and race with me or I would hide and pop out of places and scare people like in the Night of the Living Sled! Good thing we have Club Penguin Rewritten, not Club Sled Rewritten, haha! 🙂

384 days old
Funfunny8 November 2, 2019

if I were stuck as a sled forever, I would organize a rebellion against the EPF and join Herbert’s reign. Good thing I’m not a permanent sled… EPF forever! …please don’t come after me, Herbert…

196 days old
SavageFishy2 November 2, 2019

I would go sled racing every day. Since I will not be a penguin, I will not get tired!

946 days old

Sleds gonna sled…
And sled…
And sled…
And sled…
You get the idea.