What's New?

Reviewed by You: Stage Acting

By Lataus on November 16, 2019

Hi Penguins,

The weekend is finally here! On our last Reviewed by You post, we asked you all how you were styling yourself up for this upcoming wintry season. From that, the first penguin we selected was Pookyy, who said:

“Keeping it cozy, but light! It’s not the coldest it can be yet, so I’m savouring what’s left of the warmth by wearing a big sweater, my yellow rain boots and a new white scarf that I was hoping would be in the new catalog! When it gets really freezing, it’s on with the puffy jackets and mittens!”

Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the latest Penguin Style selections. Those are some nice choices, and it’s more than understandable to wait until you bring out other items as the weather gets colder.

The other response comes from Kidguin596, who said:

“Definitely color coordinating my outfit and taking advantage of the refreshing, light colors in the catalog this month! I love that the pink peacoat goes so nicely with my bow, and LOVE the big white scarf!! Finally getting to wear my white ice skates as well :’)”

Having matching clothing colours is definitely one way to stand out, and well done being creative with that! There are endless possibilities of what clothing combinations you can create, so go wild with it.

Thanks Pookyy and Kidguin596! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

This week, we’re moving more to the side and bringing our attention to one particular attraction to the island – that’s right, the Stage! A new stage play is shown every month, each with their own unique stage set and costumes. What do you enjoy about acting in stage plays?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

44 Comments

979 days old
Sparklmagyq November 28, 2019

I wonder when we’ll get new plays?

987 days old
RedKrabby 2 November 23, 2019

I just love seeing all the stage displays of the plays my favorite play being quest for the golden puffle

889 days old
Fizzy Pop November 23, 2019

I just love the creative spin – offs, my most favorite is probably Fairy Fables, which I think is a Rapunzel spin – off! But, my favorite part would have to be the ability to get creative with the script and make it our own!

979 days old
Sparklmagyq November 22, 2019

I like the costumes and play sets. I wonder if we’ll get any NEW plays since I’ve already seen the original eleven from Original Club Penguin.

893 days old
Purf November 21, 2019

I enjoy the fun of it! and acting like it’s a real play and feeling like that I don’t need to go outside and talk to my friends and actually set something up like this! I feel like I can do everything in the comforts of my own home.

385 days old
Dhiren Houck November 21, 2019

I think the plays are kind of cute, but honestly, I love that it’s another place we can purchase some new clothes. My favorite time to visit the stage is when there’s a special play, where we can find a hidden pin (ruby) or go on an island adventure (golden feather). I check out ALL new plays!

979 days old

Hey, maybe we’ll get a twelfth play? It could be about a penguin discovering magical horses like pegasi or unicorns or alicorns! Or maybe one where a penguin befriends both a merpenguin and a fairy! Maybe even one where a penguin becomes an oracle capable of answering questions!

140 days old
WaveWalker November 21, 2019

I enjoy getting to meet all kinds of different penguins! I also enjoy getting to be different characters and experimenting! Stage plays are the best!!!!

300 days old
cheesybread1 November 19, 2019

What I enjoy about acting in stage plays is that I get to be in different characters and performing with other penguins. Also, being in costume while acting out the play is definitely a plus! It’s always exciting to check it out when the new play comes out as you never know what’s in store!

245 days old
cp famous November 19, 2019

I’ll skip out on the script and make one myself! I love utilizing the stage to make new stories from the existing set – what if Gamma Gal and Shadow Guy were the villains? O:

255 days old
Benz33 November 19, 2019

It’s always fun to act out a stage play, and check out the catalog too! I enjoy having people to act with, and an audience to watch!

952 days old
caralynrs November 18, 2019

I enjoy improving on stage. I know we have scripts but improving and trying to be THE character is so much more fun and I love bonding with other penguins through this!

979 days old

Quite the extemporaneous actor, eh?

160 days old
buzzy1919 November 18, 2019

Well, I really like to get to have fun! And, be able to make new friends. I also like to have a look at the stage catalog and see if I just want to wear it.

-buzzy ❤️

194 days old
Maxi1450 November 17, 2019

I love getting to experiment with different costumes and items that aren’t available anywhere else on the island. My buddies and I love to see what kind of cool outfits we can create and show off to the audience during our performances!

717 days old
FireSanti November 17, 2019

The dialogues, the costumes, the roleplays, mostly roleplays

323 days old
Waterboy2009 November 17, 2019

I like acting it out with all of my friends! When I do the stage play I am happy

887 days old
Hsmace November 17, 2019

I definitely love the costumes that every play brings out! Every play is so unique in its theme and style and wearing those costumes is always so fun! I also love goofing around with my buddies screaming the funniest lines in the play – always a great time!

1016 days old
nana57 November 17, 2019

I like to act out in the play because it gives me the freedom to act out and enjoy acting like someone else. I always love the play concepts and how much it doesn’t involve anything outside into the island. You don’t have to pay to into the stage which is pretty good.

573 days old
Joey17790 November 17, 2019

I think my favorite play was battle of the ancient shadows because the shadow feature is SO COOL! 🙂

891 days old
Nanopenguin3 November 17, 2019

I don’t act much but I sometimes go to the stage and see other penguins perform the play that is currently at the stage. I love going to the stage when a new play arrives to buy the costumes to use them for my outfits!

201 days old
pete1326 November 17, 2019

I like acting in plays! Some stage plays in club penguin rewritten I like to act out like haunting of the Viking opera. im not afraid of ghosts in the stage play right now but in real lifeim afraid of them. A Christmas stage play is coming up and I need lots of people to act out.

731 days old
icicle8 November 17, 2019

I love acting in the plays at the stage! The costumes, sets, and scripts are all very interesting but what I enjoy most are the different penguins I get to meet while performing. There are the other actors and the audience. Meeting new penguins and hearing different opinions is my favorite part!

400 days old
Pixelgracie November 17, 2019

I love all of the CPR stage plays! My favourite is Fairy Fables. I’ve always loved fairy tales and the Fairy Fables play puts a fun twist on classic tales like Rapunzel and Little Red Riding Hood. I love dressing up and telling the story as Twee. It’s full of laughs and great costumes! 😀

979 days old

And there’s room for countless extemporaneousness!

You know, the more I use it, the weirder extemporaneous sounds to me.

106 days old
Blazepuggle November 17, 2019

The plays are great because of all the hard work that went into writing them and making the costumes!

995 days old
Valery November 17, 2019

What I like best about acting in the plays, is that it allows for the whole community to come together. In the past, penguins would host events in which they would record the play and get the help of their friends to act in it. I love seeing the actors and audience come together, for a perfect play!

968 days old
Claw204 November 17, 2019

“I enjoy not knowing which character you will have and what role you will get, it’s just so exciting not knowing what you will get! And it’s so mysterious that’s why my favorite play is Ruby And The Ruby! Also My favorite costume is in Ruby And The Ruby, It is the Jacques Hammer costume!

213 days old
donut86398 November 17, 2019

I enjoy reading the script and seeing what the storyline is!

295 days old
HarmonyStar November 17, 2019

I honestly like the scripts the most, it brings the story together and its fun to act with other penguins to create a play for other penguins to watch

508 days old
voldemort10 November 17, 2019

I love looking at all the different costumes, possibly finding new secrets in the costume trunk, acting with my friends, reading the script, watching people act, and (sometimes) getting new pins. My favorite play is Norman Swarm Has Been Transformed.

508 days old
voldemort10 November 19, 2019

Hey everyone It’s me

147 days old
ralsei68 November 17, 2019

All the CPR stages are wonderful and fun to watch! Especially the Vikings stage, because it breaks the fourth wall and still tells the story of Vikings, who use one of my favorite items, the viking helmet! And knowing that there are people who are acting in the stage makes me even happier!

581 days old
Sweet Ari November 17, 2019

I don’t enjoy specifically ACTING in plays, however, I love watching them! It takes real talent for penguins to put on an amazing play, and each time it has never been anything lower than success! Each Stage play has something special about it, costumes, scripts, or even the design of it!

281 days old
DjKled007 November 17, 2019

Nice congrats to the people who got published

417 days old
Funfunny8 November 16, 2019

my favorite part of acting in stage plays is going beyond the words of the script – I walk and use emotes and do whatever I can to make the performance great!

1030 days old
Perapin November 16, 2019

I enjoy exploring in the Stage when the play is Norman Swarm has been Transformed!

Cheers,
Perapin

106 days old
Blazepuggle November 17, 2019

I always loved getting together with the lads in year 2 and all working towards getting the pin.

508 days old
voldemort10 November 19, 2019

Hey Perapin I think that you are awesome and that we should be friends someday
voldemort10

186 days old
P4449980 November 16, 2019

join me with other penguins on the island. Because it makes me very happy to play fun with them. I can meet new friendships and it makes me very happy. A big hug to the rewritten cp team!

421 days old
filmthepengu November 16, 2019

I love getting in character for stage plays, getting to be another person for a while is so fun

47 days old
lynisatree November 16, 2019

I definitely love one thing about acting in stage plays! It really feels like you are absorbed into the world of the play. I love taking my puffle and buddies to go see plays!

884 days old
Hot Autumn November 16, 2019

What I enjoy most about acting in stage plays is being able to dress up in costume! As an actor myself, it has always been very fun to take on the identity of a whole new person. Wearing a costume (whether it’s a viking, detective, or even a squid) helps out with that a lot!

979 days old

Wow, you actually act? That’s so cool!