What's New?

Reviewed by You: Ice Sculptures

By Lataus on November 23, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Another great week we’ve had, but its time to chill for the weekend. On our last Reviewed by You post, we asked you all what you enjoyed about stage plays. From that, the first penguin we selected was Sweet Ari, who said:

“I don’t enjoy specifically ACTING in plays, however, I love watching them! It takes real talent for penguins to put on an amazing play, and each time it has never been anything lower than success! Each Stage play has something special about it, costumes, scripts, or even the design of it!”

Supporting your friends and fellow penguins acting can be just as fun! Giving actors an audience helps support and encourage them. Well done! The other response comes from Claw204, who said:

“I enjoy not knowing which character you will have and what role you will get, it’s just so exciting not knowing what you will get! And it’s so mysterious that’s why my favorite play is Ruby And The Ruby! Also My favorite costume is in Ruby And The Ruby, It is the Jacques Hammer costume!”

Characters from different stage plays are unique each stage play, so there’s definitely a variety to choose from. It’s always a surprise what stage play could be shown next!

Thanks Sweet Ari and Claw204! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

Has the island started to get colder? The Winter Party is here on the island. There’s many sculptures on the island from selected talented penguin artists. Which ice sculpture is your favorite and why?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

65 Comments

978 days old
Sparklmagyq December 4, 2019

Better hurry if you want to see the sculptures because tomorrow they go bye-bye.

978 days old
Sparklmagyq December 1, 2019

These sculptures looked like they were given care, even the cutting-floor sculptures!

348 days old
Langly November 28, 2019

I think my favourite has to be Candycorn900’s sculpture at the dock! It’s so cute and simple, I love the idea of little penguins holding hands. The message is powerful too, as it symbolises friendship and an amazing community!

146 days old
ralsei68 November 28, 2019

I love Candycorn900’s sculpture too! Its so cute the little penguins holding hands!

593 days old
capricornv November 27, 2019

Pintan is so talented my favorite so far!

978 days old
Sparklmagyq November 26, 2019

That sculpture with the puffle and swirly tree looked pretty hard to sculpt!

322 days old
Waterboy2009 November 25, 2019

I really like the pirate ship! It is big and very pretty! It is a good place for the mountain!

1025 days old
Paigey November 25, 2019

I dont have a favourite because I really love them all! They all have such amazing reasons why I love them. Everyone is so talented!

797 days old
Fajardo November 25, 2019

My favourite ice sulpture is from Pintan. I love the cute-babey-esque essence from those two penguins skating. And the choice of colors and lines made that draw WONDERFUL. The cherries on the top of this icecake are that Friendship Bracelets. Just love it!

978 days old

The ice skating’s pretty cute, but looked a little easier to sculpt than the puffle and tree one. How do they keep the tree looking so magical? How does it stay so aloft?

212 days old
donut86398 November 24, 2019

My favorite is the one with the puffles playing in the snow.

883 days old
Hot Autumn November 25, 2019

Thank you Donut! I’m happy you enjoy it!

3407 days old
Cluddy4 November 24, 2019

My favorite sculpture is Soccerball23’s sculpture in the Ski Village. I love how the penguin in the sculpture is in motion and I love their outfit. It also helps that Soccerball23 is one of my best buddies on Club Penguin Rewritten.

987 days old
Ohbarnacles November 24, 2019

I absolutely adore the one by Pintan at the beach!! Not only is it adorable, it gives me motivated to keep drawing so I can eventually reach that level!

978 days old

Which one, the ice skating or the puffle and tree?

978 days old
Sparklmagyq November 27, 2019

Now I remember, Ombre did the puffle and Swirly tree while Pintan did the ice skating one.

892 days old
Purf November 24, 2019

My favourite one is the pirate ship at Ski Hill! because my favourite mascot is Rockhopper and It is very well drawn.

978 days old
Sparklmagyq November 27, 2019

That translucent blue ice was pretty cool.

159 days old
Icey Creams November 24, 2019

My very favourite ice sculpture(s) is the Herbert and Klutzy sculptures! The main reason is that they both seem like me trying to create an animal in the snow and that the penguin who created it knows how hard making things out of snow are! Really overall they all look more than absolutely stunning

978 days old

My sentiments exactly because I’m really bad at making anything in the snow more detailed than a snow boulder or snow stalagmite! I’m actually strong enough to make one that’s almost my height by myself and those things are HEAVY!

105 days old
Blazepuggle November 24, 2019

I loved herbert and klutzy’s, it just seems so fitting for them

987 days old
Trooper November 24, 2019

I don’t have a favourite, because all of them are crafted pretty well! It takes a lot of effort to come up with a pretty good design, so I applaud those whose artworks got selected as well as those who unfortunately didn’t get theirs selected for crafting one!

21 days old
Okida25 November 24, 2019

Agreed, all of them are awesome!

965 days old
pufflelexy November 24, 2019

My favorite ice sculpture is definitely the one of the migrator. It feels so dramatic, being on the top of the ski hill and in the center of it. Also it uses blue ice for the water, which is something that I haven’t seen in any other sculpture!

495 days old
Bluejae8 November 24, 2019

My favorite ice sculpture has to be the Herbert and Klutsy one. I just love how cute they look as little snowmen!

493 days old
radbhak November 24, 2019

I like the Herbert and is crab sculpture because it shows their defeat. Also it is outside the everyday phoning facility which gives it an extra meaning showing superiorty of penguins when they work together at times of need. It also shows distance and how herbert will never defeat the EPF or PSA.

159 days old
Icey Creams November 24, 2019

The crab’s name is Kluts, rad and I’m sorry but more than everyone knows that…

296 days old
Hanya123 November 24, 2019

My favourate is the one at the beach of the puffle in the wind!

Waddle on!

-Hanya123

978 days old

Mine too! It looks so magical like a swirly tree!

507 days old
voldemort10 November 24, 2019

I don’t believe the island’s been getting colder I love all of the sculptures but my absolute favorite is the one that Waddleoz created which is the Migrator which is on the ski hill. I also love the story line and how Rookie and Jet Pack Guy argue in the agent phone.

5164 days old
hagrid November 24, 2019

I LOVE that sculpture! So cute!

507 days old
voldemort10 November 27, 2019

Thanks!

100 days old
TH54 November 24, 2019

I love the one by Hot Autumn! The way the puffles are playing with each other so nicely represents how much fun the CPR community has together! There are so many things that CPR players can do together! I love meeting new people and having great friends!

883 days old
Hot Autumn November 24, 2019

Aw, thank you TH! I’m glad to have met you in this community!

146 days old
ralsei68 November 24, 2019

And congrats for Sweet Ary and Claw204!

110 days old
mikey8202009 November 24, 2019

I LOVE ALL THE ICE SCULPTURES THERE ALL SO GOOD LOOKING THERE SO COOL <3

146 days old
ralsei68 November 24, 2019

I loved the Candycorn900 ice sculpture. Candycorn900’s ice sculpture is very cute, I think Candycorn900 is the best ice sculpture artist in the world! (another ice sculpture that I liked a lot was the Pintan ice sculpture)

365 days old
Joaolandia November 24, 2019

I love these ice sculptures!!!!

1015 days old
nana57 November 24, 2019

I love them all so much! I can’t pick just one! They are all beautiful and well-drawn out. My answer is every one of them.

5164 days old
hagrid November 24, 2019

That’d be my answer too! Lol

128 days old
beautytwin November 24, 2019

I love the ice sculptures it so amazing!

504 days old
Blueberry504 November 23, 2019

Ahhhh I can’t pick I love them all!! Im so happy for everyone who had their artwork’s picked. They all look spectacular!! <3

321 days old
PandaCookie8 November 23, 2019

–close attention to the personalities of the puffles, which I find so cool!

883 days old
Hot Autumn November 23, 2019

Thank you very much PandaCookie! I enjoy hearing your feedback. 🙂

321 days old
PandaCookie8 November 23, 2019

Oh my goodness, this question is hard!! All of the scupltures are amazing, and show all the hard work the people in our community put into it to make these things, but, I’d have to go with the 3 penguins, with one in a snow man. I find it so silly, but also, shows that the person who made it payed-

236 days old
tacocat54893 November 23, 2019

i think they are all amazing though! every one is a work of art that every human (and penguin) put hard work into it, making this party better! but my personal favorite is the penguins holding hands as it symbolizes the friendship and love throughout the community! thank yall for a wonderful party!!

5164 days old
hagrid November 24, 2019

That’s so sweet! 🐧

978 days old

Not often do you see 5151 days on any CP blog.

105 days old
Blazepuggle November 24, 2019

This is legit my favourite community ever

978 days old

No kidding! It’s the only one I leave comments in and it feels warm and fuzzy!

236 days old
tacocat54893 November 23, 2019

my favorite is the one with all the penguins holding hands, as it symbolizes friendship for one another and for the community.

503 days old
ViciousDex November 23, 2019

This is a very hard question because all of these ice sculptures are super amazing! The Migrator sculpture would be my most favorite because i like the color of the water, it looks very icy i love it.

187 days old
CALL M E November 23, 2019

My favourite sculpture is definitely Takoyakii’s. The mini Herbert and Kluzty figures makes me laugh so much- our furry frenemy has never looked so cute!

572 days old
Joey17790 November 23, 2019

I don’t judge. I like all the sculptures! 🙂

967 days old
Claw204 November 23, 2019

Thanks Hot Autumn and congrats to you to Hot Autumn for getting your ice sculpture posted

883 days old

You’re welcome, and thank you Claw!!

139 days old
WaveWalker November 23, 2019

I love all of the ice sculptures! All of the artists really did awesome! My favorite is the one on the beach with the two penguins holding hands and ice skating. I love it because it combines two of my favorite things, friendship and ice skating. (not to be cheesy)

716 days old
FireSanti November 23, 2019

I love the Snowman puffle sculpture!! Because its made by Hot Autumn, also because it looks very cool (no pun intended) and because it looks pretty funny!

883 days old

Aw, thank you so much FireSanti! That means a lot to me. 🙂

254 days old
Benz33 November 23, 2019

My favorite Ice sculpture has to be the Migrator one! It’s really cool too look at, but I also like a lot of the other ice sculptures too!

66 days old
lolbros November 23, 2019

every ice sculpture is great!

883 days old

Every single ice sculpture is so cool and unique! I love seeing everyone’s own different art style. My personal favorite is the Migrator sculpture up on the Ski Hill. I love how detailed it is, and it’s an awesome way to honor my favorite mascot Rockhopper! A big congratulations to all the winners!

956 days old
AleCP November 23, 2019

my favorite was penguin dancing and the migrator

967 days old
Claw204 November 23, 2019

Wow i was not thinking that i would get in but i did thanks CPR

883 days old

Congratulations Claw!