What's New?

Reviewed by You: Snowball Fights

By Lataus on November 30, 2019

Hi Penguins,

The weekend has hit again, which means its time for another Reviewed by You. On our last Reviewed by You post, we asked you all which ice sculpture was your favorite and why. From that, the first penguin we selected was Trooper, who said:

“I don’t have a favourite, because all of them are crafted pretty well! It takes a lot of effort to come up with a pretty good design, so I applaud those whose artworks got selected as well as those who unfortunately didn’t get theirs selected for crafting one!”

That’s a very fair opinion, as all of them are just so good! We appreciate every one of them, and also all the penguins who submitted wonderful designs. The other response comes from tacocat54893, who said:

“i think they are all amazing though! every one is a work of art that every human (and penguin) put hard work into it, making this party better! but my personal favorite is the penguins holding hands as it symbolizes the friendship and love throughout the community! thank yall for a wonderful party!!”

It’s definitely a difficult choice when it comes to picking a personal favorite, especially when every design looks spectacular. We appreciate the choice you made. It definitely shows pride in the community’s unity.

Thanks Trooper and tacocat54893! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

As we transition into the second week of the Winter Party, the seasonal vibes just keep picking up! Alongside the the ice sculptures, you can head down to the Snow Forts and start a snowball fight with your fellow penguins. What do you enjoy about having snowball fights with your friends?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

49 Comments

73 days old
ceefax December 7, 2019

The best thing I like about snowball fights is being able to battle your friends in the snow! I also like how this isn’t a sport you need to be good at, It’s just a sport for fun and everybody can join in. And even when you’re watching you can still enjoy it!

348 days old
Langly December 6, 2019

I love the excitement you get when you throw a snowball. The thrill you get when you finally realise it’s nearly Christmas and you’re able to play in the snow. With your friends it’s 10x better, everybody can enjoy the snow! And with the island decorated, you can still have fun watching it instead!

978 days old
Sparklmagyq December 4, 2019

I prefer hot cocoa myself, or even hot tea as long as said tea has virtually ZERO caffeine and isn’t too robust.

978 days old

I just took a look outside and there was snow on the ground where I live! I wish I had a hill to sled down IRL anymore.

236 days old
choco creme December 3, 2019

Having snowball fights is great and all, but sipping hot chocolate from the sidelines while cheering your friends on is just as enjoyable. Sometimes you can watch and have fun without getting really cold or muddy.

262 days old
Pikulz December 3, 2019

Hmm… my favorite thing about snowball fights with my friends is everything! I absolutely LOVE hanging out with my friends and taking the time to hang out with them. I am really good at throwing snowballs, and I usually win the fight πŸ™‚ but sometimes I let my friends win too!

507 days old
voldemort10 December 2, 2019

I enjoy snowball fights because I get to hang out with my friends, throw snowballs at them (unless they’re on my team) and we also joke around and laugh. We also go out for hot chocolate from the coffee shop to warm us up and we also go get pizza after the fight.

198 days old
rosileaves December 2, 2019

But the only one that makes me sad is that her drawing didn’t get posted.

198 days old
rosileaves December 2, 2019

I Just love all the pretty ice sculptures! They are just soo Pretty! but my favorite one has to be Troyella’s. Congrats Troyella!!

322 days old
Waterboy2009 December 2, 2019

I like all of the fun we have when we starting throwing snowballs! I also like hanging out with my friends when throwing snowballs!

889 days old
Pepin Gold December 2, 2019

Trooper is on my buddy list

987 days old
Trooper December 3, 2019

hi there Pepin

121 days old
Lani2 December 2, 2019

The snowball fights are so much fun. Especially with the cute design for the winter party. I like that you can choose between two teams for even more fun. I will miss this when the winter party is over and the snow forts go back to normal. I wish the snow forts could stay this way forever.

504 days old
Blueberry504 December 2, 2019

I love that I can choose to play with my friends on one side, or challenge each other and play against each other. I love that the snow forts actually start to break down after a few hits, and that you can rebuild them by throwing snow at your own fort!

417 days old
Space472 December 2, 2019

I like that certain areas actually react to snowballs thrown at them.

978 days old

I saw the blue snow fort a little wilted, but the red one was still strong.

124 days old
Cozbi December 2, 2019

The whole snowball fight thing is just a pile of awesome

503 days old
ViciousDex December 2, 2019

Just playing team vs team with friends throwing snowballs to see which one of our snow towers will destroy the most. It’s fun

890 days old
Nanopenguin3 December 1, 2019

Its a great way to interact with your friends in snowball battles! Some of your teammates throw at the enemy team and at the same time they can rebuild the fort for a secure victory! It’s all in teamwork if you want to win! It helps build stronger friendships or make new friends as well! πŸ™‚

212 days old
donut86398 December 1, 2019

I like that you have to team up against the other penguins. One penguin can’t bring down a fort!

860 days old
Evul December 1, 2019

Pizza time

80 days old
BubblyPB December 1, 2019

What i love is the fact that each team has different forts which makes the game vary for both teams and me and my friends actually dress up with the sports gear and battle it out!Waddle On!

159 days old
Icey Creams December 1, 2019

The awesome thing that I love about the new snow forts, is that, you can break the other team’s fort! It actually gives a proper motive to it and the team checkpoints are AMAZING- it makes so you don’t need to be a specific colour or specific clothes! Waddle on!

20 days old
lbp48yeet December 1, 2019

snowball fights are great!

97 days old
ringo staaar December 1, 2019

The upgrades for the winter party not only look nice, but they make snowball fights easier and more fun. It is easier to know which team someone’s on because of the colored circles, too. I am seeing more penguins than usual heading over to the forts. It’s really cool seeing them forming teams.

978 days old

I wonder if the snow fort teams will be permanent?

1011 days old
Splosh Jnr December 1, 2019

I love the different designs in snowcastles, it makes the choice of what team to throw for more interesting as it’s no longer just about colours, it’s also about whether you prefer multiple layers or towers! Whatever side you choose to play for I wish you the best of luck!

572 days old
Joey17790 December 1, 2019

I like snowball fights because they’re really fun!

978 days old
Sparklmagyq December 1, 2019

Honestly, I haven’t participated in any snow fights this party, but I DID notice that you can pick a team and change at any time.

351 days old
SB737S FAN December 1, 2019

i like that in the new snow ball fight that it said who won no more fighting with people over who won

986 days old
Homey100 December 1, 2019

What I like about snowball fight is that you get to connect and have fun with friends. In some cases, you get the chance to meet and make new friends. Thats what I like

1029 days old
Perapin November 30, 2019

I like snow!

Cheers,
Perapin

668 days old
IamWatching November 30, 2019

I love how the forts get damaged from the snowballs and how you can pick your colour depending on what team you’re on. But, I think the best thing is that there are no rules! It’s great how you can make different rules to create some really unique gameplay.

1011 days old
Splosh Jnr December 1, 2019

Yes!

139 days old
WaveWalker November 30, 2019

I enjoy working together as a team with my team. We all get together, and get ready. Then, we start the fight, and it’s so much fun! I also enjoy that the snow forts are more interactive. It’s a LOT of fun!!!

159 days old
buzzy1919 November 30, 2019

From the scale of 1-10 i say nine and half
Its because its IMPOSSIBLE to get the WHOLE OTHER TOWER COMPLETELY DOWN!!!!

i’m angry but also happy
happy because THE EFFECT WHEN YOU HIT THE OTHER TOWER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIMES!!!!
angry because well, what I said earlier its hard to get the towerdown

365 days old
Joaolandia November 30, 2019

What I enjoy about having snowball fights is the teamwork involved in the game!

1015 days old
nana57 November 30, 2019

The thing I love most about snowball fights is that you get to spend a good time with friends. You always need to spend time with friends. Maybe while you are outside doing a battle against your friends, you can maybe find some other people outside and make good friends with them.

351 days old
SB737S FAN November 30, 2019

my favorite ice sculpture is the one with the two penguins ice skating it shows just how much fun you can have if you do something with your friends

66 days old
lolbros November 30, 2019

what I like about snowball fights is that snow is getting thrown and you have to dodge the snowballs its really fun!

287 days old
orangecar386 November 30, 2019

What i like about snowball fights is how they work. Its like dodgeball, but the balls are either very small, or very, VERY big. Another cool thing about snowball fights is teamwork. When you do a snowball fight, you should always have some friends helping you fight against the other team.

236 days old
tacocat54893 November 30, 2019

i enjoy having fun with my friends and having the chill and adrenaline of competition! and i like it when we all throw at once, and it makes a huge noise and its all so much fun!

187 days old
CALL M E November 30, 2019

I just love the spontaneity of snowball fights- it usually starts of with just one penguin throwing a single snowball, and then before you know it there’s a barrage of snowballs coming from all directions!

214 days old
chanks November 30, 2019

I enjoy the comradery between penguins. Every penguin that goes to the snow forts will be prepared for a fight! I have met and talked with many penguins, through the snowball fights. The snowball fights create a community that isn’t rude to each other.

792 days old
stacey17502 November 30, 2019

I like when you throw so many snowballs that the page starts to lag. It’s pretty funny.

883 days old
Hot Autumn November 30, 2019

What I enjoy about having snowball fights with my friends is the teamwork! It’s great to see a bunch of penguins work together to achieve a goal. I love how the Snow Forts became interactive during this party!

716 days old
FireSanti November 30, 2019

I enjoy destroying the other team’s house with my friends, selecting a team, making an strategy, etc. Snowball fights are more fun with friends!

259 days old
LemonLife12 November 30, 2019

What I enjoy about having snowball fights with my friends is that it gives me and my friends a place to have fun together! Snowball fights are all about having fun, And I enjoy having fun with my friends so snowball fights are the perfect thing!

1027 days old
Trevchris007 November 30, 2019

Oh, man, there’s nothing better than Rory spamming ice bombs at his opponents or hopping on a sled and daredevil-ing down the slope. lol