What's New?

Reviewed by You: Holiday Calendar

By Lataus on December 14, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Another weekend means another Reviewed by You! On our last post, we asked you all what got you excited about the holiday season. From that, the first penguin we selected was WaveWalker, who said:

“EVERYTHING!!! I love Christmas! I enjoy getting to see and talk to penguins who I may not have seen in a while, as well as penguins I may have seen earlier. I get very excited when I see penguins wearing Christmas clothes, as well as regular winter fashion. I CANNOT wait for this party!!!!!!!!!!”

The holidays is definitely a season to be excited about literally everything, and we totally agree with that. Meeting penguins is  definitely one of the best parts, too! Not much longer now. The other response comes from Swimmer8980, who said:

“Some things that get me into the holiday spirit, are the smell of pine trees, fresh cookies, a fire in the fireplace, and spending the season with people I love. I’m also looking forward to Coins for Change, as I found it one of the best parts of the holiday back on the original CP.”

Those are some very nostalgic elements, and spending time with your loved ones are what makes all those vibes complete. We’re happy to hear you’re excited for Coins for Change also!

Thanks WaveWaker and Swimmer8980! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

As we advance further into the festive holidays that await, we’ve started one of our annual traditions today. What are you hoping to see from the Holiday Calendar?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

112 Comments

1014 days old
Sparklmagyq December 24, 2019

Is the igloo tomorrow or Christmas? I can’t wait; the suspense is too much!

310 days old
ChickenCopla December 22, 2019

I’m hoping for some new christmassy shoes!!! Apart from elf shoes, there aren’t many winter themed shoes at the moment so it would be great to get some nice boots or something!!!

1014 days old
Sparklmagyq December 21, 2019

I hope we get a new festive igloo that’s never been released!

386 days old
CutiePie703 December 21, 2019

I’ve been hearing some penguins around the island say that their CFC Checklists weren’t working. Now mine is glitching, and it won’t register when I complete one of the tasks. It also will not give me any task rewards. Please help! (Great job with the party though, everything else is fantastic!)

307 days old
Smooshie Pug December 20, 2019

Honestly I LOVE anything that’s both cute and festive. I’m hoping for maybe a new sweater, scarf, or stuffed animal!

769 days old
IntoAriana December 20, 2019

I would love to see a gingerbread igloo and a new holiday scarf!

1047 days old
Splosh Jnr December 20, 2019

Ooooh! Good question! I would really like to see some amazing new igloo items – like a fireplace or Santa’s Desk! I would also really like some great themed backgrounds! However, whatever comes through, I will enjoy it! I always love the Advent Calendar!

384 days old
Langly December 19, 2019

I’m hoping to see more hand items and pins, I feel like we don’t have many of these items hanging around in the advent calendar and I would really like to see some! Collecting pins is my hobby and I’d love to see what the CPR team would do when it comes to festive hand-items.

838 days old
berryred December 19, 2019

i’d looooooooooooove to see christmas trees! their so pretty! honestly, everything is awesome in this advent calender!

1014 days old

You mean CUSTOM Christmas trees?

328 days old
Rsprout December 18, 2019

Im definitely looking forward to some fashionable clothing items!!! Gotta rock this wintry season with style 😉

168 days old
Rittoru December 18, 2019

Pet snowman!

386 days old
CutiePie703 December 21, 2019

SNOWMAN PUFFLES!!! They had them on the original CP, and they were sooo cute! Please bring them to CPR!!! I miss my little Olaf!

401 days old
Joaolandia December 17, 2019

It’s been really great

987 days old
caralynrs December 17, 2019

I am hoping to see new holiday theme sweaters. Some stylish and some funky!

1022 days old
RedKrabby 2 December 17, 2019

Id love to see a new christmas scarf, a christmas igloo and a new bell.

1014 days old

Maybe a blue and white scarf or green and white? Maybe one we can bake, build and decorate before we lived in it and it would be custom! Maybe even a diamond bell!

925 days old
bush1210 December 17, 2019

I am looking forward to this years advent calendar! I would like to see some Christmas themed igloos as well as some exclusive items and clothing’s!

1022 days old
WavyyOzzyy December 17, 2019

I really wanna see a beanie like the reindeer from last year. I didn’t get the reindeer beanie :[

85 days old
BlueDuck1234 December 17, 2019

I would love a new igloo. Christmas igloos are the best!
Gingerbread Houses would be awsome!

1051 days old
nana57 December 16, 2019

I am hoping to see new clothes that we cant buy from the shop. I think it would be cool if it happened!

543 days old
Fludd December 16, 2019

Christmas themed slippers would be an awesome item to rock during the holidays!

1061 days old
Paigey December 16, 2019

I would love for a new Christmas scarf which would look amazing! So excited for the next two weeks!! Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!! <3

456 days old
filmthepengu December 16, 2019

I would like to see a holiday scarf, and a new penguin colour like a lot of people are suggesting. Maybe a burgundy or a mint? I’ve never been disappointed by the advent calendars in years past so I’m really looking forward to seeing what the team has put together this year

1051 days old
nana57 December 16, 2019

A mint would look pretty

227 days old
Maiyum December 16, 2019

There’s only one item really hope we get from the Advent Calander.
It’s a Item that ONLY appeared in CP Classic’s 2011 Advent Calendar, the Gingerbread Man Costume. I remember I was grounded when it was available, so 9 year old me never got to get it. It hasn’t appeared on CPR yet, too.

141 days old
Blazepuggle December 18, 2019

This aged well

1014 days old

The lighter Gingerbread costume?

277 days old
ChubbySimon December 16, 2019

I would absolutely love to see some pins in there. I like to collect them and have the newest pin on my profile

37 days old
generalsoobs December 16, 2019

I wanna wish the cp community and staff a merry Christmas or to nostalgic player I wanna wish you a merry walrus if my hopes come true I want everyone to have two wishes as long if it not crazy like being an admin. I want a wishing room with a admin writing down the wishes.

306 days old
Archercat December 15, 2019

I personally don’t mind what items I get from the advent calendar as its one of the things i
look forward to every year. Besides helping to donate to coins for change of course. I like being surprised at the types of items I get from the advent calendar.

214 days old
SeaWorldGirl December 15, 2019

Will we be able to still get an item from a previous day if we miss one? I don’t know if I can log in every day.

919 days old
Hot Autumn December 16, 2019

Yes! Every item is available until the end of the Holiday Party, which occurs until early January.

141 days old
Blazepuggle December 16, 2019

Yes

86 days old
Oldtownroadf December 15, 2019

Honestly, I would love to see something from the original club penguin. The original club penguin was so festive in so many ways. Don’t get me wrong, club penguin rewritten is a blessing to have. But if we got something like the rainbow Puffle or the gold Puffle, I would be eternally grateful.

540 days old
Blueberry504 December 15, 2019

I would love to see a dark red color!!! I would also like to see a new scarf or possibly one of the old green and red ones!

1037 days old
Rey toni1 December 15, 2019

I hope you like this game! 😀

426 days old
becca koi December 15, 2019

I think it’d be pretty cool to see some new holiday themed pins and clothes in the calendar. Maybe a new scarf or hat?

434 days old
Yippold December 15, 2019

What am I hoping to see from the Holiday Calendar ? hmm… I know ! I am hoping to see some custom items, old returning items such as the Classic Santa Hat or the Bell ! Maybe a new color, as some people said ? This gonna be my first Club Penguin Rewritten Christmas Party and I can’t wait for this !

243 days old
greeny8700 December 15, 2019

I am hoping we get a new color(colour) from the calendar. Maybe Dark red or arctic green. It be pretty cool to see dark red.

37 days old
generalsoobs December 15, 2019

Hi I’m new to this community but I did play the original cp but in the holiday calendar hoping to see like some backgrounds, clothes, and coins because that seems what that will be in there but for the final day I wish to see a wish granting penguin. 🙂

919 days old
Hot Autumn December 15, 2019

Welcome to the community! I think you’re really going to enjoy it here!

141 days old
Blazepuggle December 15, 2019

Welcome to CPR! This is honestly one of the kindest communitys in anything ever

37 days old

I want two wishes for every penguin and they can ask for new ideas that help support this community but no crazy ideas like being an admin or a moderator

37 days old

I really want two wishes for every penguin and they can ask for past stuff or new stuff

92 days old
Reannahmae December 15, 2019

I am really hoping to see special holiday clothing that you can only access through the calendar. Maybe there will be new missions for EFP that would be fun!!

141 days old

Hopefully Either the hot chocolate or holiday stocking pin. (Is it to much to ask for both?)

1029 days old
bffforever87 December 15, 2019

I am very excited to see this year’s Holiday Calendar. What I am hoping to see would be some Christmas scarfs, maybe a Reindeer suit, Candy Canes, and especially a Santa hat. I’m super happy Christmas is on its way, and I hope everybody has a great holiday this year, no matter what you celebrate <3

259 days old
Logan3918 December 15, 2019

I really don’t know what to expect with the calendar! But what I would like is maybe like a santa backround with the reindeer flying in the backround with the moon. This is my first Club Penguin Rewritten Holiday Party so I really don’t know! but what I do know is that all the items will be awesome!

86 days old
Fluffy 404 December 15, 2019

Its my first Chirstmas party but i am hoping to find some amazing creative items .I can’t wait for the christmas party.
But i wonder what will be in the 25th ? Hope you will enjoy your wonderful Chirstmas!

1014 days old

I can’t wait to see all the gifts!

616 days old
Sweet Ari December 15, 2019

Honestly I wouldn’t care what appears because I love all the gifts, anyways. It would be nice to see a new penguin color, like maroon! I always love seeing new colors appearing, like lavender and arctic blue! Even if maroon isn’t included, I’m sure the advent calender will still be great!

356 days old
Stevie88812 December 15, 2019

It’s my first Club Penguin Rewritten Holiday Party so I’m really excited! I don’t know what to expect but I’m sure all the items will be unique and awesome! I love the mystery and anticipation of wondering what the next item will be and the items so far have been great. I can’t wait until Christmas!

5200 days old
hagrid December 15, 2019

You’re in for a real treat! The Holidays are, by popular opinion, one of the best times on Club Penguin!

141 days old

But how big of a treat? Same size as the last two? Bigger? Smaller?

1014 days old

I think bigger because, bakery and donation goals for the community?

195 days old
Icey Creams December 15, 2019

Really I don’t know what I want in the calendar, most of the fun is not knowing what you could get! I hope for a surprise each day, so if anyone is trying to spoil the next item I try and cover my ears. Merry Christmas, and waddle on!

92 days old
P4991530 December 15, 2019

Perhaps a new igloo? Santa’s house and/or workshop? Let’s get festive! Whatever it is, I cannot wait!

1014 days old

Bring it on, Holiday Party! We’re ready!

313 days old
eliefr December 15, 2019

Rockhopper come?

919 days old

Rockhopper is coming on December 19, the day the party starts! Hope this helps!

5200 days old
hagrid December 15, 2019

Of course! It wouldn’t be a holiday without Rockhopper!

141 days old

What were the Christmas partys from 2005 to 2007 then?

1014 days old

2005 and 2006 didn’t yet have Coins for Change, but that’s all I can mention on those because I didn’t join until 2007.

313 days old
eliefr December 15, 2019

Ho Ho Ho

769 days old
Fabrobo December 15, 2019

During the festive holidays I am hoping to see a new warm sweater for my penguin as I dont own many sweaters. 🙂

141 days old

I would live to see more Christmas Jumpers/Sweaters!

141 days old
Blazepuggle December 16, 2019

Love, I meant love. (But live works to lol)

40 days old
PraiseNoah December 15, 2019

I am hoping to see some unique stuff,but what I REALLY want is an igloo made to look like Santas workshop
Other items i hope to see are Christmas hats,decorations for our igloos and a thing or two for our puffle (perhaps even a Christmas costume?)

141 days old

Not sure if I want them to bring back puffle hats or not (Either way I hope they make it so they don’t take up a hand slot)

37 days old
Reactiveness December 15, 2019

I’m hoping to see from the Holiday Calendar maybe some type of special pin, maybe some igloo accessories, but most of all something really that strikes out & that’s never seen before! If something like that was to EVER come out I think that it would be a really cool idea!

933 days old
Pancake-Chan December 15, 2019

Haven’t log on in a while, nice to see the community is still kicking!

141 days old

Welcome back!

869 days old
kangdaniel December 15, 2019

I’m super excited to see what’s inside of the calendar! It’d be really cool if there were items like peppermint hot choco, a reindeer as a neck item, snowballs as a hand item, or maybe we could even dress as a gingerbread house/man! I know I’ll be happily using whatever CPR has in store!

224 days old
ItsBucko December 15, 2019

I’d love to see a wooly jumper or perhaps a sleigh item (like the car)

150 days old
Quaroz December 15, 2019

I hope to see warm sweater, beautiful background, big christmas igloo, and a lot of Christmas decoratinos for igloo. And Bell as a Hand Item.

102 days old
lolbros December 15, 2019

im hoping to see more furniture items some new clothes and a new penguin color im so excited!!!

365 days old
BananaGranny December 15, 2019

I’m hoping to see new puffles, cool clothing and a nice warm hug from the community.

5200 days old
hagrid December 15, 2019

What kind of puffles??

141 days old

If you bring the merry walrus puffles in then i would not be very happy to say the least

1037 days old
Rey toni1 December 15, 2019

Trust me they wont!

1014 days old

Because, AS2!

926 days old
Nanopenguin3 December 15, 2019

Anything can come out of that calendar! From new clothing, pins and furniture! What I wish that would come out would be a brand new bell or a new pair of Christmas themed 3-D glasses! Just like the Halloween ones! Or even a new green penguin colour!!!

608 days old
Joey17790 December 15, 2019

I’m not waiting on anything in particular because I prefer to be surprised! 😉

300 days old
gameconsole December 15, 2019

I don’t really know what to say about this. I’m just hyped about an entire lot! I hope to see the original Penguin Chat igloo making a return lol. Anyways, I know this will be fun!!

141 days old

I feel like they might bring it back for Club penguins 15th, as its quite a big milestone

446 days old
YoyoElPuffle December 15, 2019

Party in the beach

919 days old

If a new color is the final prize, I personally hope to see Dark Red from the 2017 Color Vote make a return! It’s such a great color. Either way, I’m very excited to see what items we get! I’ve enjoyed both advent calendars so far, and I’m sure this year will make us happy too.

1065 days old
Perapin December 14, 2019

I would hope to see you!

Cheers,
Perapin

121 days old
DaleC10 December 14, 2019

if im on the next blog ill dab

1032 days old
ChrisCPI December 14, 2019

I’m hoping to see a new custom color. We got Arctic White in 2017, Arctic Blue in 2018, so it would be exciting to see if we will continue with that tradition!

141 days old

I wonder how many Arctic colours they can make

970 days old
Conache December 14, 2019

Im really hoping to see what new igloo ítems and maybe clothing are in the holiday calendar, right now im happy with the first ítem that the calendar gave me, it’s a pretty common and cool ítem so im fine with it, so I expect to see much better stuff until 25th of december

1048 days old
Clubby8911 December 14, 2019

I’m really interested to see what items you all bring this year! I am hoping to see dark red! (To keep the tradition of a new color in the holiday calendars).

228 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 December 14, 2019

I LOVE ADVENT CALENDARS!!!!

89 days old
jonjean December 14, 2019

I’m really excited about new clothes, pins, and maybe new puffles! Even if I don’t get any of these I will still be happy about what there will be!

131 days old
SpiderMaX897 December 14, 2019

I hope that we get a holiday themed color, maybe a rare igloo comes back? And maybe also some old CPR holiday items and im excited for whats to come!

141 days old

I hope they bring back the rarest igloo in the game, the Cave igloo in February along with the 2011 expedition (With a different reward at the end instead of the brown puffle.) I really hope they do bring that back, have a lot of nostalgia with that event

399 days old
P2856048 December 14, 2019

I hope to see a new Igloo! Last year when I joined, I was excited to see the Gingerbread House Igloo, like the one from old Club Penguin! So I really hope there will be a new one, like maybe a Santa’s Workshop Igloo!! I also hope that there will be another new Color!!!

Waddle on!!
-Little Lolli

452 days old
Funfunny8 December 14, 2019

i am hoping to see lots of new clothes! i know it would be very unlikely but what if there was a colony of christmas puffles hiding in #25???

138 days old
KlebinhoArts December 14, 2019

Hope to see new items, find cool penguins and make friends and enjoy a Christmas party way !!

237 days old
ShadowClaw99 December 14, 2019

a new penguin color would be cool maybe even some card-jitsu cards im also wondering if your working on card-jitsu water and snow ive been waiting and i really want to see it implemented

157 days old
Lani2 December 14, 2019

I’m hoping to see a variety of of different items. Cannot wait to see what the advent calendar has to offer. I wonder what other fun surprises are in store.

43 days old
Observatory December 14, 2019

I am hoping to see a new penguin colour which is Dark red and many new coloured items which should never return.

386 days old
winniella1 December 14, 2019

I’m hoping to see a cool furniture item that has the song I’ve been delayed and I also hope that there is a outfit that hasn’t been out in a while

881 days old
Furiousman1 December 14, 2019

Im so excited about the holiday party and see what they got for like any items and I am very happy to see!

752 days old
FireSanti December 14, 2019

I hope the calendar has all custom items and a new color like Sensei Gray or Dot Purple, because i’d like to see those colors in-game!

117 days old
Minxalot December 14, 2019

I’m hoping to see plenty of cool new items, and perhaps a brand new penguin color! I’m super excited!!

195 days old
buzzy1919 December 15, 2019

Love it Minxalot

313 days old
eliefr December 15, 2019

me too

313 days old
eliefr December 15, 2019

me too!

141 days old

Me three!