What's New?

Reviewed by You: 2019 Rewind

By Lataus on December 28, 2019

Hi Penguins,

The year has nearly reached its end, so let’s celebrate! Last week, we asked you all what was special about the Holiday Party to you. From that, the first penguin we selected was MrThig, who said:

“My favourite thing from the Holiday Party has to be its atmosphere. I just can’t get over the nostalgia with the cute background music and the decorations! It’s always sad to see it go on January, but no worries! It’s coming back next year! I wonder though, where’s Captain Rockhopper?”

The sky is always something that a penguin immediately notices during the Holiday Party, and it’s nice to hear you enjoy the festive background music and decorations too! Carol of the Bubbles is definitely a tune you want to hear, and you can go down to the Underground Pool to hear that. The other response comes from Lily19530, who said:

“I have a special spot for the Holiday Party because it was my very first party! This is my third Christmas on CPR and it always makes me happy to see the community come together to donate for CFC! On top of that, the festive decorations make the island look magical. I feel lucky to be a part of this”

We hope you enjoyed the Holiday Party as much as you did with the others you attended, because we sure do. Coins for Change was a big hit this year round because we had to add another 0 to the coin counter due to how many coins were being donated, so congratulations to you all!

Thanks MrThig and Lily19530! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The end of 2019 is very special because it’s not just the end of a year, but the end of an amazing decade. To celebrate, we’d love for you to share your favourite moments and memories with us. What did you enjoy about 2019 on the island?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

81 Comments

372 days old
snowyinfj January 9, 2020

Hi Club Penguin Rewritten Team,
I just wanted to say that I’m not able to make any new friends or to find any of my old ones
because my friend list has been glitching since December 20th. My friend list is always blank no matter how many times I try reloading.
Could you please fix this glitch?

130 days old
pingu12344 January 7, 2020

The Halloween Party was AWESOME! Most of the rooms were decorated, you could turn into a sled, and speaking of sleds, Herbert took over the island with an army of them in the final days of the party! Many Field Ops over the weeks had led to this moment, and it was exciting!

436 days old
colinxy January 5, 2020

I think the music jam was really good. I really liked the night sky because it felt like a proper festival!

2899 days old
Greenux January 4, 2020

I definitely enjoyed most the Adventure party! That party was maybe even the best party that ever happened on this island! After that, I loved the holiday party. I really liked the tasks that you needed to do and the fact, that penguins are donating to important things in real world is really great!

248 days old
donut86398 January 3, 2020

This is my first year but my favorite thing is the EPF!

408 days old
GenoviaPear January 3, 2020

I loved the fall fair, it was one of my favorite parties because of all the mini games I also liked the anniversary party because it was the party I met my first mascot, aunt artic!

2509 days old
Ryan January 3, 2020

As I’ve joined almost 3 years ago already, I really enjoy that year after year, the team incorporates more and more custom items to catalogs and custom elements to parties. The team’s dedication to the game and the community really makes the island a nice and cozy place to be. Happy New Year!

159 days old
CheezyPie January 2, 2020

when i first started cpr, i didn’t really know what to expect, but soon i was online nearly every day! i’ve made so many friends and memories on cpr. The halloween party was a blast, meeting aunt arctic and rockhopper was exciting, and just being around this awesome community is life changing!

358 days old
Waterboy2009 January 2, 2020

I first joined in April so my first month on this game was so fun. I thought the Earthday party room was part of the map! Even thought I missed a couple parties this game has been a blast!

789 days old
BoumTNT January 1, 2020

I wasen’t online regulary. But when i was, i enjoyed every single moment i spent on the island! The Medieval Party was amazing and i even met Gary! But the one thing that i liked the most? I can’t decide! Everything was so awesome! I hope you can do better in 2020! Happy New Year!

1014 days old
Sparklmagyq January 1, 2020

2020 just came for me!

470 days old
AlexMina0402 December 31, 2019

I enjoyed the fun and exciting parties and events that were hosted on the island and all of the amazing memories that I have had with my friends. I also enjoyed the quests that were given to us and collecting pins throughout the year.

987 days old
caralynrs December 31, 2019

My favorite thing this year was the Club Penguin Anniversary party! It was so much fun and I loved meeting everyone and reflection on how far this community has gotten! Can’t wait to see what 2020 has in store for us!

57 days old
Okida25 December 31, 2019

One of my memories was joining during the Winter Party, after being not sure whether to join or not, and i joined partially because of Club Penguin Island shutting down last year, and partially that one of my friends online plays it.

1047 days old
Splosh Jnr December 31, 2019

I must say, my favourite memories come from Rockhopper’s Quest in July 2018. During the party, me and another penguin (who quickly became my friend) travelled back and forth from Club Penguin to Shipwreck Island twice on a completely seperate adventure from the one Rockhopper wanted us to embark on!

449 days old
AquaRuff0317 December 30, 2019

After being over a year old on cpr, there was so many amazing thing that happened in 2019! With so many great things that happened, it would be very hard to choose just one favorite thing! But if I had to choose, I would say that I enjoyed watching parties become more custom! Cheers to a great 2020!

1014 days old
Sparklmagyq December 30, 2019

Cool! that picture looks like a farewell to 2019 with penguins! I really enjoyed Coins for Change because that’s the one time of year that makes sense to spend over 100,000 coins! I also liked the Fall Fair because it was the first ever party I joined and we got to earn special tickets this year.

1014 days old
benny18097 December 30, 2019

what to pick about this year, well i cant decide cause i liked all that i saw and the team did an amazing job hope to see more stuff like this next year.

899 days old
NilinoMike December 30, 2019

Gosh I missed a lot of parties in 2019, I came back on October. My favourite party in 2019 was the holiday party. Gosh i’ll miss the 2010’s thank you for everything the past decade, hello 20’s.

20 days old
APenquin 294 December 30, 2019

I just signed into Club Penquin, this is my very fist post but i dont know what to write lol

919 days old
Hot Autumn December 31, 2019

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to say hi if you see me in-game!

224 days old
ItsBucko December 31, 2019

Hope you have fun on Club Penguin! Good luck APenquin 294!

1014 days old

You joined just in time for the Decade Sendoff! Only happens once a decade!

408 days old
GenoviaPear January 3, 2020

welcome I hope you have fun, see you in-game!

2899 days old
Greenux January 4, 2020

Welcome!

539 days old
ViciousDex December 30, 2019

What made me enjoyed this 2019 in CPR is being part of the CPR Community. I started making new great friends to talk and to join with them on CPR events, parties and meetups. It was absolutely amazing and felt very happy to be with them. Happy new year everyone!

434 days old
Yippold December 30, 2019

I’ve heard that 2019 was an amazing year ! Unfortunately I began to play in August 2019 so I missed a big part of this year but I really enjoyed the Summer Luau, the Fair, Stadium Games, the Halloween Party…All the parties which I attended and their features ! I can’t wait for 2020 and next !

258 days old
Kidguin596 December 30, 2019

I joined CPR this year and it definitely changed my life for the better. I’ve met some amazing people through this game I couldn’t be more honored to call my friends and confidantes. Music Jam and the Holiday Party have been my favorite parties so far, and I can’t wait for what next year will bring!

900 days old
stardance590 December 30, 2019

2019 was the year that I became properly involved in this beautiful community. I’ll never forget the friends i’ve made this year! I loved all the parties but I’ve always had a thing for the medieval party. Basically my favourite thing in 2019 was the sense of community spirit that I got to witness!

1025 days old
sapphicstars December 30, 2019

The 2019 medieval party was by far my favorite party of this year! I love seeing everyone put on their costumes and decorate their igloos! The absolute best part is all the lovely music and artwork of the crew. The new work from Screenhog was especially cool to see in the debut dragon queen quest.

141 days old
Blazepuggle December 30, 2019

I hope she comes back next year as I wasn’t playing during the medievil party

272 days old
tacocat54893 December 30, 2019

guys whats the deal, cuz Dot The Disguise Gal, has not visited for two yeers! i mean, why create someone so rare if you cant meet em?

141 days old
Blazepuggle December 30, 2019

At the very least can we have a surprise vist from her at the third anniversary party

340 days old
Leleon December 30, 2019

Pretty sure the point of making her a mascot was for an certain event that was going on then, just because she hasn’t visited the island in two years doesn’t mean she won’t come back, just be patient and wait on more news regarding mascots. πŸ˜›

272 days old
tacocat54893 December 30, 2019

my favorite parties were (in order of making) music jam, island adventure party, summer luau, the fair, halloween party, and of course, this party! i love cpr, and i love its fantastic parties! and i cant wait for another year of great fun! thank yall for an awesome year! happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

277 days old
ChubbySimon December 30, 2019

The best part of this year was when I joined Club Penguin. I have met so many really nice penguins this year and I really enjoy talking to others πŸ™‚

307 days old
Smooshie Pug December 30, 2019

I loved making new friends and meeting all the kind and just amazingly AWESOME penguins in our community! I’ve haven’t been on for a year yet but in the short amount of time I’ve had it’s been one of the best experiences of my life. Thank you, everyone here, for being such an outstanding community!

573 days old
KitKat1378 December 30, 2019

congrats again for last weeks POTW Smooshie Pug

1022 days old
Homey100 December 30, 2019

ow im 1002 days old. havent even notised

1022 days old
Homey100 December 30, 2019

happy 2020

1014 days old

Here’s to a better 2020!

1022 days old
WavyyOzzyy December 29, 2019

I celebrated my 1000th day yesterday! It’s been an amazing year thanks to everyone on the CPR team/staff and this amazing community! Here’s to another amazing year, Happy 2020 everyone!

1014 days old

January 4 is when I’ll be a thousand days old.

1046 days old
Skyver December 29, 2019

From the entire team at Club Penguin Rewritten, thanks for an INCREDIBLE 2019! We could never have imagined something like this. What a way to finish the year.

Here’s to 2020! We can’t wait to see what the new year brings πŸŽ‰

919 days old
Hot Autumn December 30, 2019

Happy new year to you and the team Skyver! Thank you and the crew for all your hard work! You did an incredible job with this photo!

434 days old
Yippold December 30, 2019

Thank you so much Skyver for this amazing 2019 picture ! I love it !

984 days old
man man December 29, 2019

My favourite moments of the years where coming online and just talking to my friends i made on this game, catching up on what’s bin happening and just having a good time all around

172 days old
qiaokeli December 29, 2019

I joined 5 months ago and time sure does fly! Even in the short amount I have played, I have made so many memories and new friends. My favorite memory was during the Medieval Party, where you had to team up with other penguins and use teamwork to defeat the dragon.

157 days old
Lani2 December 29, 2019

I’ve only been here since mid august. But I enjoyed the Halloween party a lot cause I got to meet Herbert which I’m very happy about. I also enjoyed making many new friends and hanging out around the island. I’m excited to see what 2020 will bring.

252 days old
Pika112256 December 29, 2019

My favourite part would have to be me arriving on the island! Other than that though, it would be the Holiday Party and Coins For Change. I love that there is a way to donate to charities even if I can’t with my own money.

141 days old
Blazepuggle December 29, 2019

I only joined in the third part of the year but there were so many good parts of the year, from the Fair to the Halloween party to the community sculptures

573 days old
KitKat1378 December 29, 2019

2019 was probally my favorit year on club penguin. because there was one of my favorit holidays the medieval party. i loved it because you could batle dragons and not just do it by yourself you get to do it as a comunety.

332 days old
Hanya123 December 29, 2019

One of my favourite parts of this year’s 2019 has just got to be when PH arrived.She’s my
fave mascot and the first one i met!!!

I hope to this next year,(2020),that it will be as much fun and welcoming as 2019.
Ive had up and downs but this was a great year for cpr so i wish the best.

Waddle on!

452 days old
Funfunny8 December 29, 2019

My favorite part of 2019 were the two-week-long events! When I first joined everything was a week but it slowly grew to two weeks for the major events, which means more time to enjoy and appreciate the parties!

551 days old
smelt4 December 29, 2019

My favourite part on 2019 has to be the Halloween party. The items were great and the storyline was fantastic! The Medeival Party was a close second though, as we witnessed Perapin attempt to take over the server as the Dark Lord! Community meetups were also great, and I’d love to see more soon!

161 days old
Mehoo1 December 29, 2019

The day in 2019 that I heard about the fan remake of the best game of my childhood was the the best day of the year, maybe even decade! Got to enjoy the fair, the Halloween, the winter and the Holiday parties! Thank you CPR staff and community for the most amazing months of the decade.

141 days old

*Ops, typo. While I only joined in the last third of the year I got three AMAZING partys (Those being the fair, the Halloween party, and the holiday party)

620 days old
pencil988 December 29, 2019

I enjoyed the Christmas party in 2019!. I love that coins for change was back!

1025 days old
Jempenguin December 29, 2019

I started playing CPR late this Summer, highlights for me would be discovering all the new content that gets added to the parties, like the Dragon Queen and all of the custom items. Then there are the amazing community events, I’ve been to several and they’ve all been really fun! Here’s to 2020! πŸŽ‰

399 days old
Little Lolli December 29, 2019

I enjoyed everything about the Island this year it’s so hard to pick just 1 memory! But I think my favorite was just getting on & playing the game, because it’s more than a game. It’s a Community. A Community where we have fun & laugh and throw parties. And I can’t wait to see what 2020 will bring!!

608 days old
Joey17790 December 29, 2019

I loved all the parties because they were so innovative and creative! (Especially the 80s hair Dragon Queen!) I can’t wait to see what 2020 holds! πŸ™‚

1052 days old
Blueicegram December 29, 2019

I truly loved the entire year, but I have to say the best is always the Holiday Party! Everything seems so magical, the artwork is beautiful, and the music is full of joy. Thanks to the staff for the amazing job you are doing.

272 days old
tacocat54893 December 29, 2019

mine was the fourteenth anniversary! celebrating both CPR and classic CP! i love this community! and i this year has been a wonderful one! all the fun parties (not to mention mascots!) and all the fun! thank yall for a wonderful year! i hope next year can be even better! happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

330 days old
HarmonyStar December 29, 2019

My favorite memories would be meeting all my new friends who made my first year a blast! Thank you to everyone who made my year super fun and helped me through this year

312 days old
The User December 28, 2019

My favourite part was the Music Jam, which has so much good content, like free items, more instruments, THE EPIC SHOW, and that was the party where I met my first mascot (Cadence). This also was one of my earlier parties.

88 days old
Tixxt December 28, 2019

Awesome! Cant w8 to play in 2020!

154 days old
zombsroyalll December 28, 2019

Hoping 2020 brings better and more amazing parties that can out beat the amazing parties 2019 had and bring the same amount of great memories 2019 had

451 days old
Daffany1 December 28, 2019

During this whole year, i would find myself feeling down at times. But this community has helped me so much! I’m so glad to be part of it and I’m grateful to everyone i have met on CPR. Everyone i have met is so kind and welcoming, can’t wait what 2020 holds for us!

954 days old
Robertj15 December 28, 2019

This was a great year for cpr and definetly one of the best! Heres to another great year!

1024 days old
Matty1000 December 28, 2019

This year had tons of amazing memories. My penguin turned 1000 days old, The Pizza Parlour disco happened and the 2nd anniversary just to name a few. I’m so excited to see what will come in 2020!

388 days old
Acdcfan24 II December 28, 2019

2019 has been such a huge, nostalgic, and memorable adventure for all of us penguins, and after close to 3 years, its still the beginning, can’t wait to see what 2020 holds! πŸ˜€

919 days old
Hot Autumn December 28, 2019

2019 was an amazing year! My highlights include the Music Jam, Summer Luau, The Fair, the 14th Anniversary Party, the Halloween Party, the Winter Party, and the Holiday Party! And of course, the best part of it all was meeting so many great people along the way. Cheers to 2020! Thank you team!

141 days old

The summer Luau music is my jam

919 days old
Hot Autumn December 29, 2019

Agreed! I love the music for that party! πŸ™‚

1018 days old
MrJane73 December 28, 2019

Looking forward to the next decade and what it has to offer us. Waddle on!

1065 days old
Perapin December 28, 2019

The Pizza Parlor Disco was an epic time that was shared with many penguins in the community! πŸ˜€ I’ll always remember it!

Cheers,
Perapin

5108 days old
PepperFast December 28, 2019

This year was awesome. Can’t wait to see 2020!

1014 days old

Welcome to 2020!

1018 days old
MrJane73 December 28, 2019

The picture looks so clean. You guys did such a good job putting it together.

3579 days old
Lataus December 28, 2019

Give your thanks to Skyver! He did an amazing job.

1052 days old
Blueicegram December 29, 2019

Thanks Skyver, truly beautiful job