What's New?

Reviewed by You: Furniture Selections

By Lataus on January 12, 2020 | 44 Comments

Hi Penguins,

Another Reviewed by You, coming straight to your igloo! Last week, we asked you all what your favourite item was from the new edition of the Penguin Style. From that, the first penguin we selected was mald5, who said

“Particularly, this edition has been my favorite so far for Penguin Style! It brought classics like “The Flutterby”, which is my favorite item and I’ve been waiting since I met this wonderful community! I will always be here to give suggestions, and never forget: the classic is always the best! Hugs!!”

The Flutterby has been something a lot of community members have requested for  a while, so thank you for your patience. We’re glad to hear you enjoy that particular item! The other response comes from xArabelllla, who said:

“I’m absolutely in love with the glider and the goggles! I always have fun searching for all of the hidden items and I definitely wasn’t disappointed from the ones this month! I can be super stylish as well with the other new items, like the hair and scarves! I’m excited to try out different outfits!”

What isn’t there to love about stylish items? Always happy to hear that you enjoy them, and creative outfit combos are always welcome.

Thanks mald5 and xArabelllla! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The month isn’t complete without a new catalog to decorate your igloo for this new year, right? We thought so! What do you enjoy about decorating your igloo?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

44 Comments

769 days old
Talls2882 January 15, 2020

Hey, I know this is related to the post, but we have a Cart Surfer revamp, but where is the Hydro-Hopper revamp. An infinite mode should be fairly easy to make, so could you make that a thing? Every like = one more penguin who thinks this should happen.

415 days old
jademoon225 January 14, 2020

I just like to try different genres that I like and that fit my personalty. I also like to try out new igloos and new furniture. thx fur the great options!

peace +luv
-jademoon225

316 days old
mald5 January 14, 2020

I love to make a homemade igloo! The coffee maker and pizza oven were my favorite items that I could add to my kitchen! Loved the old items that came back! Hugs!

987 days old
caralynrs January 14, 2020

Every month I have a theme that ties into the party that goes on that month. For the Fair, I did a clown cafe. For Halloween, I did a pumpkin patch. Those are just some examples. When parties are over, I turn my igloo in “average” themed homes. Can’t wait to decorate for this party!!!

970 days old
Conache January 14, 2020

Hi…What I like about igloo decorating is….EVERYTHING

Im so excited every month to get new furniture, and decorate it with the new igloo of the month, this time with the restaurant theme

I also love the Little secrets in every furniture catalog, I can say, im a fan of this

16 days old
Timtamtomtem January 13, 2020

So, what I like about decorating my igloo is that there are so many options! You can do a Restaurant, a Puffle Playhouse, a School, or a mixture of all of them, a Puffle School Restaurant. That is what I love about decorating my igloo.

1014 days old
Sparklmagyq January 13, 2020

I really like the custom furniture because I can make it with any pattern I choose, any colour I choose, any item I choose.

1014 days old
Sparklmagyq January 13, 2020

New month, new year, new decade! Bring on the new furniture and igloos!

312 days old
The User January 13, 2020

I like how much Flexablility there is with decorating your igloo. There are MANY igloos, and way more furniture items, to the point, where you can do anything, SCHOOL, YES, CAFE, YES, MINI DOJO, maybe, we just need a card jitsu mat, but otherwise, there are so much options, way more than I need!

795 days old
dodo david January 13, 2020

Where do I even begin? I just love the fact that my igloo is 100% unique to me and that I can decorate it however I want! Whenever a new catalog comes out, I love sifting through i and buying everything I see!

1025 days old
Static January 13, 2020

When it comes to decorating, I LOVE the creative freedom! I find it fun to make beautiful outdoor settings or nice landscaping for cozy homes. I also enjoy challenging myself by not using furniture for their “intended use” to make unique designs (like using fridges to make a revolving door).

505 days old
Luvseal January 13, 2020

I enjoy the endless options we have, and that we’re able to fully express our own creativity! There’s no rules or boundaries for us to follow; we can really create anything!

452 days old
Funfunny8 January 13, 2020

I enjoy decorating my igloo because it’s like creating a new world. You can create something magical with just preset items and I think that’s incredible. By the way, I love the new decorations – especially the blender because who doesn’t love blenders?

1065 days old
Perapin January 13, 2020

I like creating cozy spaces!

Kind regards,
Perapin

955 days old
magazines January 13, 2020

What I enjoy most about decorating my igloo is being able to have a creative outlet. With each catalog that comes out, I’m able to set time aside out of that day to plan a new igloo concept and run with it. I love incorporating the new furniture items with the old and making cozy cottages!

1054 days old
pinguim January 13, 2020

why is no one asking what party are we going to have this month? Im kinda curious!

408 days old
GenoviaPear January 14, 2020

I know me to, the penguin pole just make me more curious!

795 days old
dodo david January 13, 2020

Where do I even begin? There’s so many things to love about decorating your igloo that it’s impossible to fit into a single paragraph! For starters, I love being able to select the music because it really sets the mood. I also love the huge variety of furniture and using them in creative ways!

332 days old
Hanya123 January 13, 2020

Everything!
Such artistic desgins and it was nice to see a different variety each month.
I am in love with them lights! They light up the igloo’s and i love the white string light.
Also, I love the snowy backyard igloo!Such a cool desgin reffering to the grassy backyard

Waddle on

-Hanya123

945 days old
Brownie875 January 13, 2020

I find decorating my igloo a way of expressing my creativity. I love how both furniture catalogs have many options for me to use; whether I wish to create my dream home, or I wish to create a zoo. The possibilities are endless!

540 days old
Blueberry504 January 13, 2020

What I enjoy most about decorating my igloo is that I can personalize it to my style. I think decorating your igloo is a form of self expression, and I love changing up my igloo to show how I’m feeling at the moment! πŸ™‚

258 days old
Kidguin596 January 13, 2020

If a catalog comes out around a holiday, I love to make my igloo themed around that! Sometimes I create multiple versions around a theme, such as 2 Christmas-y igloos to see which one I want to stick with for a couple weeks. There are a lot of options and flexibility with the items in every catalog!

121 days old
DaleC10 January 13, 2020

I don’t know what to use to decorate my igloo I need help doing it because I’m so fussy and I really like all of the new stuff added to the igloo catalog and I cant chose what to use I’m going for an old type of fashion igloo and I can’t choose what to use and I really like decorating my igloo
-Dale

199 days old
AishaS January 13, 2020

Hello. What I most enjoy about decorating my igloo is that when it was empty and then full of stuff, it was so nice to see it. Especially with the varieties of decorations that you guys offer. And the artistic style you guys choose. I love you guys. Until then… Waddle on!!!

1016 days old
Starflight January 13, 2020

My favorite thing about igloo decorating is all the unique styles each item has. I can edit some items like the TV to change the image on it and I think that’s really cool! I use these changes all the time to make the perfect igloo! It’s the little things πŸ™‚

141 days old
Blazepuggle January 13, 2020

I loved the new snow backyard igloo, I loved decorating mine with the Snow items from November. By the way, when is the party coming out? And also I would love it if you could realise the hot chocolate pin by the end of the winter? I just love it so much.

335 days old
Qokee January 13, 2020

I enjoy the fact that you have the power to put almost anything in your igloo almost anywhere. Most igloos are different to each other, as well!

3838 days old
Seth4564 January 13, 2020

I like decorating my igloo for each holiday specifically. The new catalogs that come out help me prepare for the holidays such as Halloween and Christmas every year, and I enjoy celebrating each by decorating my igloo.

330 days old
HarmonyStar January 13, 2020

I like being able to make different themed igloos based on what the igloo is, the items in the catalog, and what the next party is going to be. Igloos make it so that there are a lot of possibilities for what my igloo is going to be next

214 days old
verssachii January 12, 2020

hello:)First,What I enjoy MOST about decorating my igloo are the different creations and igloos I can build. I like to decorate and have always enjoyed laying out things. So overall I enjoy the uniqueness and the many creations and buildings I can make. It’s nice having that artisticstyle to create.

259 days old
Logan3918 January 12, 2020

What I enjoy about decorating my igloo is that I can make it into a restaurant so other penguins can eat there! I think it is unique that you can make it into a restaurant and buy the restaurant igloo!

195 days old
buzzy1919 January 12, 2020

The question is whats the next party? I have a wondered long please let us know!

141 days old
Blazepuggle January 13, 2020

We don’t know, we don’t even know if its coming out this week or next week, there will be a charity devcast on Thursday, however, so ask them then

919 days old
Hot Autumn January 13, 2020

I’d imagine the party should start on Thursday, January 23, and will last between 1-2 weeks. However, nothing has been confirmed yet! The answer will most likely be revealed in the upcoming newspaper on Wednesday. Hope this helps!

543 days old
voldemort10 January 12, 2020

I enjoy decorating my igloo because it can be very different and I like to decorate my igloo however I want to that day or just decorate it for an upcoming party so if i have a party during the event than I don’t have to redecorate my igloo. I also like to decorate my iggy in certain themes.

272 days old
tacocat54893 January 12, 2020

I love the new igloo’s! they are amazing! now i can finally have a restaurant igloo! and the music is awesome! thanks for bringing back some really cool items! i love them! i cant wait to see next months though! surprises never end! and who knows? maybe its be better than this one!!!!
could yall maybe bring back the jet pack? or the Sled Racing pin? pleaassseeeeeeee?

429 days old
Raptor10 January 12, 2020

I just LOVE decorating for parties and holidays! It makes it seem so festive and fun! Especially on Christmas.

157 days old
Lani2 January 12, 2020

I always love decorating my igloo! It’s so much fun to play around with different items and see which items will look nice in my igloo. I recently made my igloo into a pizza parlor thanks to all the restaurant themed items in this months catalog.

45 days old
alexangel881 January 12, 2020

I always enjoy looking for new items and putting out items for my puffles. Plus some of the new igloos are AWESOME!

977 days old
Nadia2 January 12, 2020

Congratulations on getting featured everyone!! What I really like about decorating my igloo is all the ideas you can bring to life with the items! πŸ™‚ <3 I really enjoy taking a look at other people's igloos as well, everyone is so creative!

919 days old
Hot Autumn January 12, 2020

I’ll be honest, I keep my igloo the same for the most part. However, when I do decorate my igloo, I just love having an idea come together piece by piece. It also feels pretty rewarding once you finish making one.

386 days old
winniella1 January 12, 2020

I enjoy making my igloo look like something like the pizza parlor I also like making my igloo look like some house or like a role-play igloo.

195 days old
Icey Creams January 12, 2020

The thing I love about decorating my igloo is that I can decorate it however I want! I can easily make it a cosy place to hang out or an excellent place to party! It gives me full control and I can experiment with different looks for example a library! In my opinion it’s really fun to decorate them!

358 days old
Waterboy2009 January 12, 2020

I like picking the items to put in my igloo! I also like buying every item on the catalog.