What's New?

Reviewed by You: Flight Preparations

By Lataus on January 18, 2020

Hi Penguins,

Another weekend means another Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all what you enjoyed about decorating your igloo. From that, the first penguin we selected was Static, who said:

“When it comes to decorating, I LOVE the creative freedom! I find it fun to make beautiful outdoor settings or nice landscaping for cozy homes. I also enjoy challenging myself by not using furniture for their “intended use” to make unique designs (like using fridges to make a revolving door).”

Excellent creativity, don’t let simple looking furniture stumble you because they can be used for all kinds of purposes. The other response comes from verssachii, who said:

“hello:)First,What I enjoy MOST about decorating my igloo are the different creations and igloos I can build. I like to decorate and have always enjoyed laying out things. So overall I enjoy the uniqueness and the many creations and buildings I can make. It’s nice having that artistic style to create.”

There’s all kinds of things you can create with an igloo. Having your own style can also be important, too!

Thanks Static and verssachii! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

With all the hype and excitement happening within this week, it’s important not to forget that a new party is only a week away! What are you excited about seeing at the Festival of Lights?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

74 Comments

622 days old
voldemort10 January 26, 2020

I heard that there might be an eclipse and so I want to see it because it’s the first time its appeared and I have seen a real eclipse so i could compare and contrast the eclipses and I am always excited for all the exclusive items to that party and I always wan to meet any mascots.

133 days old
GoldenGirl19 January 25, 2020

What I’m MOST excited about for the festival of lights is how I saw the island transform! One day I’m logged on and everything is normal, the next, BOOM! Everything has changed! The dark sky, the lights, and so much more! The island looks beautiful this way, and not to mention the eclipse gear!

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq January 24, 2020

I really liked seeing all those construction areas leading to the Festival of Lights! I hadn’t been on much, so seeing the party was truly a surprise!

239 days old
Cozbi January 24, 2020

i haven’t been playing cprewritten very long so what i’m most excited about is just experiencing a new party!

434 days old
bonhomie January 24, 2020

I don’t know what to expect, but it is so exciting logging in to a party! To experience the whole island transformed is truly magical! I can’t wait to see what will be new and how we penguins will reach our skyward dreams!

75 days old
Choggerlou January 24, 2020

What time is this coming out!!

1093 days old

It’s already out, Choggeriou. You joined just in time for the first ever Festival of Lights.

78 days old
InkzPenguin January 24, 2020

Heyo! I am looking forward to the festival of lights, especially as an original club penguin veteran, and a newbie to the rewritten game. I am up for all sorts of surprises, and I know that this update will be beyond my expectations. Have a wonderful day! πŸ™‚

302 days old
ATTACKLUX January 23, 2020

I am most excited to see what the lights festival is all about. Will there be a new pin? Maybe a fun minigame? Or even a hot air balloon ride. I believe Jet Pack Guy will appear during this event which will be more than exciting! And I am also excited for new clothes and a new pin :)!

209 days old
pingu12344 January 23, 2020

I really can’t wait for this Festival of Lights!

389 days old
Penguiners22 January 23, 2020

The new party seems really fun! I hope everyone has a blast!

386 days old
Smooshie Pug January 22, 2020

I’m definitely looking forward to seeing the eclipse from a hot air balloon! That seems like such an interesting idea and I’m super excited for this festival!

1085 days old
Glimmy January 22, 2020

The Festival of Lights is one of the many events that I wasn’t able to experience with the previous Club Penguin. Thankfully, the amazing Devs and Staffs at CPR is giving me the opportunity to live the moments that not many penguins like myself had the chance to! I’m looking forward to a great event

514 days old
Sylveon38 January 23, 2020

I’m also happy about that!

523 days old
Chase Hoff January 21, 2020

There are many things that enjoy CPR. But the biggest issue is Maroon not released. CPR is not complete without that color. It’s the best color out of all of colors in Club Penguin.

1049 days old
Conache January 21, 2020

I think im really gonna enjoy the beautiful lights that it’s gonna be around the party! and also how the rooms are gonna be decorated, with of course will be awesome πŸ˜€
The idea of an eclipse coming to the island is exciting, and I hope I can see it with some of my penguin Friends πŸ˜€

378 days old
Penguiney412 January 20, 2020

I emailed support and they did not respond. I really need to get my Pufle Problem fixed. Please help, as I have too many Puffles! I would like to give the Black, Purple, and Pink Puffles back to the Pet Shop, but I can’t figure out how as the option is not in-game. I really need help with this.

343 days old
ziadisasmart January 20, 2020

Hi, the things makes me feel excited about this AWESOME party are the decorated rooms. Also, I would like hangout with my old friends and the new i’m gonna get in this AWESOME new party by CPR. πŸ™‚

313 days old
Zetine January 20, 2020

One thing I’m most excited about are the potential mascots that’ll be coming! I’m a huge fan of exclusive items too, so any items that are limited to this party will be something I’ll be looking out for…

1076 days old
Funnymate123 January 20, 2020

OMG!! I cannot wait for the Festival of Flights! Its the first time we will get to witness an exclusive eclipse. This is going to be awesome. I can’t wait!

79 days old
Catworld2nt January 22, 2020

Congrats for your 1000 day anniversary!

1003 days old
Tyviebrock January 20, 2020

I can’t wait to see the neon signs or a potential sighting of JPG

391 days old
The User January 20, 2020

Just the idea!

289 days old
apollo1967 January 20, 2020

club penguin rewritten is a club penguin private server or CPPS based on disneys club penguin which shut down in 2017

351 days old
tacocat54893 January 20, 2020

Also, whats with the Pufflescape glitch? It does not save progress, and the stamps arent showing in my book, even when i earned them. and i earned them all. but, at least coins are saving…

622 days old
voldemort10 January 20, 2020

I’m excited for the festival of lights because it’s a brand new party and we don’t know what to expect, to get a bunch of exclusive items, meeting mascots, checking the party out, hanging out with my friends, and to have fun.

1104 days old
BetaYay January 19, 2020

Well, if i had to pick something to hype for, it would be Gary’s inventions! The Cloud Maker 3000 is my personal favorite! To make shapes out of hot water? That’s amazing! I wish I could be as talented as Gary…

107 days old
P5174529 January 19, 2020

I think that I’m excited for what free items the Festival Of Lights will offer. It’s an eclipse, so I’m hoping we get some “solar-eclipse protection shades” as a free item, that would be AMAZING!

695 days old
Sweet Ari January 19, 2020

I’m excited to maybe meet Dot or Jet Pack Guy. They both are really cool mascots, and Dot hasn’t visited around the island in over a year! The nighttime sky will also be a nice touch to the Festival of Light! Can’t wait! πŸ˜€

328 days old
Pusheen7305 January 19, 2020

Im excited to see how the island will change and be decorated.

343 days old
ziadisasmart January 19, 2020

Hello! What makes me feel HYPED and EXCITED about this party is seeing all the decoration and things CPR
made for us. Also, I would like to hang out with my friends in AWESOME decorated rooms
ready for another AWESOME party from CPR. πŸ™‚

1063 days old
man man January 19, 2020

i’m excited about walking around the first time looking around at all the new things, items, activity’s and more. talking with friends about the party and meeting mascots.

220 days old
Blazepuggle January 19, 2020

I am excited because it seems to be a fully custom party and the sneak peck peek in the Devcast looked promising. (BTW The Triple scoop pin and the Microscope pin are listed in the wrong order, and the microscope pin says it came out on September 26th)

220 days old
Blazepuggle January 21, 2020

Also the town is showing the Football field instead of the Ice rink

1093 days old

I didn’t see the Devcast, so this party was a complete surprise to me.

382 days old
MikeBSN January 19, 2020

I am excited for the mascots, Maybe they will have a new giveaway! and some cool free items and the designing the designers will have done!

220 days old
Blazepuggle January 20, 2020

Lets guess who it might be, I’m thinking Gary rory or Candace

199 days old
toastedmello January 19, 2020

I’m excited for new items, new rooms and new opportunity’s to meet new friends!
I’m excited to see the scenery change around town and most of all the new items 😁

1126 days old
Splosh Jnr January 19, 2020

I’m excited for the originality of the party. While we’ve seen parties improved upon or revisited by the CPR Team, until now, we hadn’t seen a fully original idea for a party. I’m super excited for everything that you have planned! πŸ˜€

328 days old
Pusheen7305 January 19, 2020

This is my first party so I am super excited

503 days old
LookSee2021 January 19, 2020

I hope There are a lot of beautiful lights out there! Also maybe some amazing outfits like always?

351 days old
tacocat54893 January 19, 2020

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! I cant WAIT to see this party! The name alone sounds cool! I cant believe its only one week away! I honestly want it to have cool music! The music for parties are always awesome! The Halloween party was no exception! This will be the FIRST PARTY IN 2020! Cant wait! YAY!!!!!!!

151 days old
allie1723 January 19, 2020

I’m excited to see how Ski Hill will look during the festival, considering it’s a place high above ground, I’m sure it’ll look lovely!

96 days old
legoyodagang January 19, 2020

Well, I hope to enjoy my first party here first of all, but i love when the island is decorated. It just looks so cool.

152 days old
Snowdrop521 January 19, 2020

This will be my very first Festival of Lights, so everything is exciting. Especially looking forward to viewing an eclipse, and taking a hot air balloon ride to a magical destination in the sky. And with any luck I’ll hopefully meet up with Jet Pack Guy and Gary too.

307 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 January 19, 2020

The festival of lights will be an amazing start for the new year! I always liked bright colorful lights so this party will be for me!And i’m sure this will be the best party ever in club penguin History ( : !

1144 days old
Perapin January 18, 2020

Well, we’re expecting an eclipse and the party is called “Festival of Lights”. I would guess we would see some beautiful nightlife! I can’t wait to see how the Plaza will look because it will bring back nostalgia from the last eclipse!

Cheers,
Perapin

90 days old
FlurryIce778 January 18, 2020

Hello, Club Penguin Rewritten Community! I’m a new penguin so the Festival of Lights will be my first event! I’m SO excited about celebrating the eclipse with my fellow penguins! Happy Festival of Lights everybody!!!

1093 days old

Welcome to the Festival of Lights. Log i this week and you’ll get to see something amazing! Hint: nyctophiles will enjoy this party.

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq January 25, 2020

IN! I meant log IN!

1104 days old
Jempenguin January 18, 2020

Can’t wait to see what this new party is all about!

527 days old
JazzT January 18, 2020

I am excited about the possibility of meeting Jet Pack Guy and obtaining bright and glowing items!

274 days old
buzzy1919 January 18, 2020

I have no idea whats coming but I do know one thing…… THE LUNAR ECLIPSE! I’m really excited to see that! I also wanna hang out with friends and check out the whole update and upgrade!

274 days old
buzzy1919 January 18, 2020

I have no idea whats coming but i do know one thing…… THE LUNAR ECLIPSE! I’m really excited to see that! I also

853 days old
shadowfight January 18, 2020

I’m super excited to see the new decorations and items!

789 days old
Lord Thanos January 18, 2020

mad eclipse bruh

bruh where is the sun on this island anyway :thinkingface:

409 days old
HarmonyStar January 18, 2020

Im excited to see all the beautiful decorations, and also to see what items are coming out.

332 days old
Ginny246 January 18, 2020

What hope to see at the festival of lights is penguins having fun and lights all around us I think light is an important thing in life.Light helps us to have friends and be nice to each and everysingle one of us.In the festival of lights I also hope to see pretty stars in the night sky and a mascot

236 days old
Lani2 January 18, 2020

I’m most excited to see the hot air balloons! I hope we get to ride in one at the party. I want to see all the lights as well. It sounds like a very interesting party.

1066 days old
caralynrs January 18, 2020

I am super excited to see all the decorated rooms. There is so much detail to look at and explore. Also can’t wait for all the fun experiences I will have with friends!!

687 days old
Joey17790 January 18, 2020

I’m looking forward to seeing the eclipse itself, the lights and the views from the sky! πŸ™‚

331 days old
Courtz21995 January 18, 2020

I guess all the new stuff the party will bring and the lights

280 days old
bfbfan2011 January 18, 2020

FIRST!

831 days old
FireSanti January 18, 2020

Im excited about seeing all the lights that will decorate the party, also for the night theme because the lights will look beautiful, but, the thing im most excited for is seeing the ENTIRE ISLAND floating in the air, it will look pretty cool along with the lights and night theme!

136 days old
Eggy2019 January 18, 2020

Wait WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

465 days old
winniella1 January 18, 2020

im excited to see the lights and the eclipse the eclipse will be so cool and I will also enjoy watching some shooting stars with the night sky im also excited to see some people with new outfits

1024 days old
Brownie875 January 18, 2020

An eclipse on Club Penguin is a first! I am excited to see what it looks like. I’m not really sure what to expect, but I’m sure it will be very interesting!

259 days old
Yohan67890 January 18, 2020

I’m really excited for the eclipse. Also, there have been rumours that flights will happen that day since everybody have been crazy about flights. Going from Festival of Flight to Festival of Light, I’m just excited. What things are gonna happen? Flight with the Lights?

289 days old
apollo1967 January 18, 2020

I super hyped for this party!!!!

289 days old
apollo1967 January 18, 2020

I’m excited about the hot air balloon because I think we will be able to ride it!!!!

998 days old
Hot Autumn January 18, 2020

The biggest reason I’m excited for the Festival of Lights is that this will be the game’s first custom party! I’m excited to see the island during an eclipse again and possibly see some Festival of Flight elements within the party as well! I think this party is really gonna be something special.

122 days old
Observatory January 18, 2020

I am excited to see a lot of Lights!

531 days old
Funfunny8 January 18, 2020

I’m excited to see another nighttime party, and lights. Bright lights and dark skies is my aesthetic!! I also can’t wait to go on the hot air balloon being prepared at the Forest. I’ve never been to a festival of FLIGHT but I think it’d be cooler to go to a festival of LIGHT!

618 days old
ViciousDex January 18, 2020

What makes me excited for the Festival of Lights is everything. The hot air balloon, the jet pack, and many more. Love to see this because this is going to be my very first time for this party and i can’t wait for it.