What's New?

Recap On Our Third Anniversary Party!

By Stu on February 14, 2020

Hi Penguins,

I want to write a quick blog post just giving a massive thanks to every single penguin that has supported us over the last three years.

To celebrate our third year on the internet, we celebrated with you all with two meet-ups and some amazing mascot visits that did extremely well. What was the best part about the entire event? Seeing not only the new faces, but the old faces get together to check out the island again and still celebrate.

As a special thank you, we put together a fun little video showcasing the meet-ups and some community screenshots:

Not only were the meet-ups amazing and the community showed true support for us, but we also had an incredible cake that was created by our new artist Lovebacon56!

She did an incredible job, and put a lot of thought into what might make the cake even more incredible than the last ones, so much so that multiple choices were made…

If you ever see the new artist in-game, make sure to give them a big thank-you from not only us but from the community, without the artist, it wouldn’t have been possible!

If you’re ever wanting to make your art a reality into the game, there’s still a chance! You can email us at [email protected] and show off your art skills, we’re interested in working with a lot of new penguin pals to create some amazing content this year.

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

28 Comments

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 21, 2020

Quick question for the Club Penguin Rewritten Team: did you compose the song in the background or was that song around before this site and just remixed?

953 days old
CatStar333 February 19, 2020

The cake designs look amazing, and the cake looked even better in game! Thanks lovebacon56!! Also loved the video! Happy three years 🙂

1101 days old
RedKrabby 2 February 18, 2020

Aye got featured in the video nice 😀 also amazing work lovebacon56 the cake was amazing.

831 days old
FireSanti February 17, 2020

I like that retrospective video!!

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 16, 2020

I know this is 2 days late, so Happy Belated Valentine’s Day!

953 days old
CatStar333 February 19, 2020

You too!

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 16, 2020

The Third Year party was amazing! Congrats to Lovebacon56 on designing the cake!

395 days old
DjKled007 February 15, 2020

That was a nice video !!!!

874 days old
dodo david February 15, 2020

Wow this has been an amazing journey and I can’t wait to see what comes along the road!

259 days old
P4663392 February 15, 2020

Really nice cake you made Lovebacon56. Congratulations to everyone who is now a designer!

1097 days old
alcatz3 February 15, 2020

I saw the video!

390 days old
nakyo man853 February 15, 2020

I know I haven’t commented in a while but, this anniversary was AWESOME I love the hat for it because it has my favorite colors on it and for this being my first year on club penguin rewritten, it is a blast and can’t wait to see what you have store for the future.

1144 days old
Perapin February 15, 2020

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,
Perapin

226 days old
Zac Blakely February 15, 2020

THREE YEARS??!!! I feel old BUT gold at the same time :D:D:D

236 days old
Lani2 February 15, 2020

The 3rd anniversary party was amazing! I liked all the party rooms the colors were so cute. Great job designing the anniversary cake Lovebacon56. The meetups were pretty fun. Happy 3rd anniversary.

1121 days old
Sn2ckerspup February 15, 2020

An incredible work and the best cake ever designed by Lovebacon, happy anniversary to the game, without a doubt an amazing way to celebrate its 3 years!!

409 days old
HarmonyStar February 15, 2020

the cake turned out amazing and so did the party thank you cpr team and lovebacon!

1102 days old
Trooper February 15, 2020

ok but we stan bacon

1118 days old
Bertha February 14, 2020

Great job lovebacon! I hope to see more of your amazing work in cpr!

1109 days old
markus10 February 14, 2020

Congrats Lovebacon for becoming our artist! I can’t believe Club Penguin Rewritten turned 3.
Time flies when you are having an amazing time!
Soon my penguin will be 3, i don’t feel old yet, i still got it!
Thank you Club Penguin Rewritten team for this amazing anniversary!

Have a nice day!

514 days old
Sylveon38 February 14, 2020

Happy valentines day everyone!

465 days old
CutiePie703 February 14, 2020

That cake is awesome, Lovebacon!! The Anniversary Party was super cool, but I had no idea that there was a 3rd Anniversary Cake Pin. Is there anyway I can still get it? I don’t know if that’s even possible, but I didn’t think it would hurt to ask. Thanks for another awesome party! Waddle on!

998 days old
Hot Autumn February 14, 2020

Thank you guys for a wonderful week of celebrations! I can’t wait to see what this next year has in store for us. I’m sure it’ll be fantastic! Also, Lovebacon56 did such an incredible job with the cake. That’s such an amazing first project as an artist for the team! Keep up the great work team!

66 days old
Galxctica February 14, 2020

Happy 3rd Aniversary CPR! Puffle party next ^-^

831 days old
FireSanti February 14, 2020

Lovebacon that cake looks yummy! Good Job!

439 days old
Richteray101 February 14, 2020

Congrats on the new artist guys! I can’t wait to see custom clothing and events soon!

513 days old
Yippold February 14, 2020

These 3 years on Club Penguin Rewritten seemed amazing! I can’t wait to see more! Thanks to this community who is making my days better and better! 💛

1097 days old
MrJane73 February 14, 2020

bro bacon is literally the best artist, you guys made an amazing choice