What's New?

Reviewed by You: Puffle Care

By Lataus on February 15, 2020

Hi Penguins,

Spend this Saturday chilling with your puffles! Last week, we asked you all what have been your favourite memories on Club Penguin Rewritten. From that, the first penguin we selected was Sisiax123, who said:

“My favourite memory has definitely been the people I’ve met. The people I surrounded myself with are some the best people I know. I met one of my best friends on here and I’m grateful everyday that I met him. The hours I’ve spent on here laughing with people will be a memory I’ll treasure for life.”

We’re very happy to hear that you treasure your friends, because that’s lovely to hear. It’s always fun to make lots of memories with friends around the island. The other response comes from moonshixne, who said:

“I have so many memories with this game, one of them being able to meet Rockhopper for the first time. I had always envisioned myself actually meeting a mascot on Club Penguin when I was young, and actually managing to do it brought a really big smile on my face! I will never forget this moment.”

Meeting mascots for the first time is always an exciting experience. We’re delighted to hear that you were finally able to meet up with Captain Rockhopper himself.

Thanks Sisiax123 and moonshixne! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The Puffle Party is just less than a week away, so this time we’ll be focusing on puffles! What do you enjoy about caring for your puffles?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

65 Comments

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 26, 2020

I just added blue and red puffles to my collection, so now I have one of each colour except brown, of which I have two.

327 days old
donut86398 February 22, 2020

My favorite part about caring for my puffles is seeing all the different reactions.

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 26, 2020

I like seeing them interacting too.

414 days old
cheesybread1 February 22, 2020

I actually only own one puffle, the grey one! I love seeing my puffle’s happy smile when he is being cared for. The animations for the grey puffle are adorable, whether they are being fed, played with or bathed. I love my grey puffle, I can’t imagine not having him around.

622 days old
voldemort10 February 21, 2020

I love to see all my puffles play and cuddle with me. I also love to take them on walks around the island and play their favorite games with them.

464 days old
andres20101 February 21, 2020

may i ask something, when is the puffle party starting?

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 21, 2020

I can’t wait for the Puffle Party! By the by, wasn’t it supposed to be here today?

1093 days old

I don’t know why, but lately I’ve been in the mood to count my characters per comment! (104 characters).

1093 days old

Puffles are amazing little fuzzies that can do all sorts of cool stuff. We get to adopt and care for the puffles and in return, they give us love. Love and let love when it comes to your pets.
The preceding paragraph had 192 characters, while this sentence adds 99 if discounting the return.

225 days old
mikey8202009 February 20, 2020

i like playing with them its funny to watch

406 days old
Soozydoozy February 20, 2020

I love my puffles a lot. When I go to my igloo and play with my puffles it brings a smile to my face, just seeing them play. And when I give them a bath, I love the way they just jump in and splash the water. I also enjoy waddling around town with them at my side, ready to have adventures with me.

115 days old
JJ The Cool February 20, 2020

I like them cuddling with me, it feels so good to have them around with you!

498 days old
mrbabyblue February 19, 2020

I enjoy walking my puffles. It’s always nice to have them meet other puffles around the island and make new friends!

313 days old
GalacticSir February 19, 2020

I love my little pets, these little guys are super cute and love having them around. It’s nice knowing all these puffles have their own personality and something that makes them unique. They add a whole other aspect to Club Penguin Rewritten and I can’t imagine this game without them. ♡

1101 days old
Snow1 February 18, 2020

I really enjoy walking sometimes with my puffle I feel calm, It is fun and makes you feel friendly with a small and beautiful pet, The incredible thing is that you can play minigames with your puffles.

Puffles are great so adopt one 🙂

366 days old
HappyTakumi February 18, 2020

I enjoy feeding my puffles and playing with them! I love their adorable faces when they eat Puffle O’s and when they take naps!

687 days old
Joey17790 February 18, 2020

I’m still deciding on what puffle I want. I really want my puffle to fit my personality.

385 days old
Super107 February 18, 2020

Imagine if there was such thing as a yeti puffle hidden somewhere with a yeti penguin

1103 days old
LandN Lukas February 18, 2020

I love everything about puffles. From, feeding them, playing their favorite games with them, or just waddling around the island, puffles are amazing friends to cheer you up when you are in a bad mood. Watching their faces light up when seeing their toy appear always brings me lots of joy.

1101 days old
RedKrabby 2 February 18, 2020

I love taking my puffles for walks around the island, and playing games with them such as Cart Surfer. I also love buying toys for them and watching them interact with them in my igloo. Id find my igloo so empty without all eighteen( yep big family) of them.

255 days old
ventrix February 18, 2020

I always had a soft spot for the puffle as they are not only adorable but have given lots of other penguins support in our everyday lives.From surfing,dancing the night away,or helping keep the island safe like the Elite puffle’s.But the best thing I love about puffle’s is how much love they giv!

613 days old
Release February 17, 2020

I like them as companions, they’re always there for you. I like the experience that we have with the puffles. We can react with them in a unique way on Club Penguin Rewritten. We can feed them, play tricks with them and even have a walk with them. It’s features like these that make puffles special.

385 days old
Super107 February 17, 2020

I enjoy having my little friends comfort me when I’m in a mood. I also like to watch them play.
I LOVE to have them out with me during party’s and just to be fair , I let them take turns hanging out with me. (PLS have an update where we can walk more than one puffle at a time.)

351 days old
tacocat54893 February 17, 2020

I love them! All of them! the feeling of caring for them and loving them is so fun! i think every penguin should own a puffle! teaching them new things, watching them play, walking them around the island, and playing games with them! every puffle has a unique personality, and like different things!!

318 days old
Swimmer8980 February 17, 2020

I enjoy taking my puffles on walks. I also enjoy pampering them with puffle igloo items. I have 3 or 4 puffles, so it’s kind of hard for me to give all of them equal attention. I personally think that puffles are the best feature in Club Penguin Rewritten.

1101 days old
R0sieR0se February 17, 2020

I absolutely love seeing their different personalities shine through when I care for them! I have every color puffle, and each puffle has their own unique twist to how they interact with your care. I think it’s really neat and fun!

289 days old
apollo1967 February 17, 2020

Everything about the game I love are puffles because they are so cute and fun to play minigames with and are so fun to care <3

1056 days old
Nadia2 February 17, 2020

i enjoy watching the happiness on their faces when playing or going on a walk!! :)) congrats on getting featured guysss

432 days old
tractor3 February 17, 2020

My favourite thing about taking care of puffles is when you interact with them and the animation plays and being able to take puffles anywhere is also a very cool feature in my opinion!

268 days old
PenguinsFTW9 February 17, 2020

I enjoy just puffles in general. They are fun and easy to care for.

1097 days old
alcatz3 February 17, 2020

I have alot of puffles, I have around 14, I love caring for them, Walking them, And bringing them to parties for a treat. I have 12 Puffle plush toys that I always play with, The best party is the puffle party so I can treat my puffles, If I win 5000 coins I would spend it on puffle food. Ty Cpr.

278 days old
AishaS February 17, 2020

hi

960 days old
pongtong February 17, 2020

What I love about caring for puffles? There’s SO MUCH to say! My puffles are just the cutest things ever and when they snuggle with me in my igloo, it’s the best feeling ever! When I watch them play and when we go for a walk, it’s SOOOO CUTE!

789 days old
Lord Thanos February 17, 2020

I think my puffle cares for me instead. Like… a guardian angel.

136 days old
Rotade February 17, 2020

I really love puffles.. They’re so cute! I always feed them and play with them… They are all different colors and expressions to play. I realy can’t wait for the puffle party to take them out and play with others!

220 days old
Blazepuggle February 17, 2020

I know this is kind of off topic but I love how we got two pins this week, so then we can get through all the puffle pins faster

240 days old
Mehoo1 February 17, 2020

Puffles are simply the cutest and most fascinating pets in the world. From walking them, to feeding them, to digging and playing games with them, it’s these fluffy animals that make the game that much more exciting! Getting mail about puffles = rushing to take care of them the best way possible!

65 days old
MalyaKitty February 17, 2020

I personally really enjoy playing with them, take them for walks and also taking care of them. I just love how they react differently to the same things and they always make me laugh or smile when i watch them play or eat. I just love those little furballs full of energy.

853 days old
shadowfight February 17, 2020

I personally love the animations I see when I feed my puffles. Each puffle has a unique reaction when I interact with it and I particularly love how the grey puffle grows itself a tree when I feed it.

52 days old
P5315367 February 17, 2020

Man I’m new here in club penguin rewritten and it’s Soo cool! I have friends I have two puffles there is cool games and I love club penguin rewritten is the best!!

442 days old
St1ckP3ngu1n February 17, 2020

My my favorite thing about puffles is their personality. For example when you give them food or baths they do special little animations, or how some of them have favorite games and they can be your partner in said game.

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 16, 2020

288 characters: I like seeing my puffles do cool stuff when I feed, bathe, play with and have them sleep. My puffles are almost always at top health because I check on them every time I go in this site. I also like the Pause Mode they have because what if you have to be away for a while?

1128 days old
Fobico February 16, 2020

My favorite thing about caring for my puffles is seeing their faces brighten up when they’ve been well groomed and played with. I want all of my puffles to be as happy as possible all the time!

151 days old
BubblyPB2 February 16, 2020

I love making small little personal space for my Puffles in my igloo and watching them jumping up and down the scratching post and going in the washer. It’s also really fun to think that each Puffle has its own personality and different ways of eating and playing. Those fuzzy balls are so cute!

377 days old
Pikulz February 16, 2020

I enjoy watching my puffles play and being happy. I love taking them for walks and seeing them do special things when they eat or play with toys. They’re great companions and taking care of them and giving them love means they’ll be your friends forever.

209 days old
pingu12344 February 16, 2020

I enjoy seeing tricks from them. When the grey puffle eats food it does a really cool trick. That one is my favorite.

66 days old
Haiji2020 February 16, 2020

Puffles may be the most important thing on the island, But why? Becaus they’re so cute! They also have cute acitons like teh white puffle! I should name my white puffle snow!, And it also works for a stamp!

269 days old
Chungus244 February 16, 2020

My puffles, I feel like are unique. I love watching them play in the furniture I recently bought for them, and I like how they have different tastes (as in hobbies) and different looks, I would care for my puffles if it were to be the last thing I do! 🙂

411 days old
Hanya123 February 16, 2020

Well i have 19 puffles actually so yeah!
I just love chilling with them all the time!
Not many have this many puffles but i am so grateful of everything ive done with them!
I love all puffles and that’s probally why PH is my fave mascot!
Ive even met her too!

Waddle on!
-Hanya123

332 days old
Ginny246 February 16, 2020

my favorite thing about my puffles is playing and taking care of them.they are really cute so i am so happy that we have puffles.I also think that puffles teach us about responsibility.

3917 days old
Seth4564 February 16, 2020

While this doesn’t exactly identify as “caring”, I mostly enjoy taking my Puffles for a walk, and it’s exciting to see Puffles being walked a lot more than usual during Puffle Parties. Walking them to their domain is more fun because you know they can fit in, too!

52 days old
JT Maston February 16, 2020

I like that they’re always so happy, always smiling. I love to care for them and take them on walks and such. Oh, and surfing with the red puffle is a m a z i n g. Thanks for bringing back that experience!

1101 days old
Guitar Star February 16, 2020

I absolutely love puffles. I only have two but they’re so cute. Imo we should be able to take care of flare like a normal puffle! *wink wink*

136 days old
Eggy2019 February 16, 2020

Im SOO EXTECED ABOUT THE PUFFLE PARTY!!!!!!

136 days old
Eggy2019 February 16, 2020

i enjoy caring puffles becasue i have to check my puffle everyday so that i could see how they are doing.

998 days old
Hot Autumn February 16, 2020

The thing I enjoy most about caring for puffles is watching them play with their toys. I also enjoy occasionally bringing them to big group events and dance with them! I’m excited to celebrate with them again at this year’s Puffle Party!

236 days old
Lani2 February 15, 2020

I like that you can get stamps from bringing your puffles in a minigame and bringing your puffle to their party room which I can’t wait to do at the puffle party.

827 days old
PandaHeart26 February 15, 2020

I enjoy watching them play and taking them for a walk. Though they send you loads of mail and (for me personally) if I put out food and water plates, they don’t eat from them at all. It’s difficult because if have fifteen of them. I still love them all the same though.

439 days old
Richteray101 February 15, 2020

I love puffles. All puffles in fact! If I had enough coins, I would buy every puffle color, get each of them a bed, then get them food to last them years! In all seriousness though, puffles are just nice to have and take care of, and I would love to see more puffle colors
implemented soon.

307 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 February 15, 2020

I love puffles, I think that they teach you the responsiblity of having a pet, I have a brown puffle, but like dodo david said,they are incredibly expensive, and because there is construction in the box demension, i think the box demension will return this party, and i always wanted my own portal (:

1109 days old
markus10 February 15, 2020

I am so excited for the puffle party!

Ok so what do i like about caring for my puffles?

I love my puffles, because they are my own puffles.
I also love playing minigames with them, i think it is so cool that you get to play games with them!
I also love caring for my puffles, they are just amazing!

409 days old
HarmonyStar February 15, 2020

I like that when you give them things like food or a bath that they do different animations based on what you give them, with each puffle having different animations. I also like how cute they are.

874 days old
dodo david February 15, 2020

I’m going to respond to this question by saying this: I don’t particularly like puffles. They cost money to buy, are expensive to feed, and when they’re upset they send you loads of mail all at once! I do, however have one grey puffle who I’ve had for some time now and love to bits.

377 days old
Pikulz February 17, 2020

Irl pets in a nutshell lol

395 days old
DjKled007 February 15, 2020

Excited for Puffle party and i hope it will have a little party in the box dimension!!!