What's New?

Reviewed by You: Puffle Mania

By Lataus on February 22, 2020

Hi Penguins,

Or perhaps you’re a puffle, who knows? Last week, we asked you all what you enjoyed about caring for your puffles. From that, the first penguin we selected was GalacticSir, who said:

“I love my little pets, these little guys are super cute and love having them around. It’s nice knowing all these puffles have their own personality and something that makes them unique. They add a whole other aspect to Club Penguin Rewritten and I can’t imagine this game without them. ♡”

Puffles are wonderful companions for penguins to have around, we’re glad to hear that you enjoy them! There’s definitely a puffle out there for everyone. The other response comes from PandaHeart26, who said:

“I enjoy watching them play and taking them for a walk. Though they send you loads of mail and (for me personally) if I put out food and water plates, they don’t eat from them at all. It’s difficult because if have fifteen of them. I still love them all the same though.”

Lots of mail? Make sure you’re taking good care of your puffle! Though, it’s important to keep your puffle nice and healthy, and exercise is definitely the way to go.

Thanks GalacticSir and PandaHeart26! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

For the first time ever at this year’s Puffle Party, we’ve allowed you transform into puffles themselves! If you were able to stay as a puffle forever, what would you do and why?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

68 Comments

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq March 6, 2020

I tried out every single colour and they were amazing! Being a puffle was fun, but I’m glad to be a penguin too.

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq March 2, 2020

I’ll try out all the colours, but I can tell you one thing: except grey and black, the puffles do the obstacle course at regular speed; the black puffle skips the entire course and the grey one speeds through it!

485 days old
Stephaanieee February 28, 2020

I would eat cookies, explore the island, and play games!

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 26, 2020

If I had to spend the rest of my life as a puffle, I’d probably experiment with my new puffle powers. I’ve been a grey puffle and a green one before, so I’ll try out some other colours.

827 days old
PandaHeart26 February 26, 2020

If I was a Puffle I probably want to be adopted!I would be able to experience lots of new things!

220 days old
Blazepuggle February 24, 2020

If I was turned into a puffle forever, the first thing I would have to worry about is getting used to my new body, I need to get used to bouncing around like them, and then there is the problem of not having hands, and how to work around that. Then I would be like “I guess this is my life now”

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 29, 2020

That sounds pretty logical.

789 days old
Lord Thanos February 24, 2020

I would panic. Would some foolish penguin expect me to collect coins in Jet Pack Adventure? Would I follow them to the abyss in soda seas where strange monsters lie?

If I get lost in level 57 of Puffle rescue thanks to all of this, will they come to rescue me???

Yeah nah… but o’berry yum? :/

220 days old

I mean like, they can be the foolish ones, I have lost many a hours to my green puffle going of and doing it’s own thing trying to get the puffle plus stamp

220 days old

Timeline #3450314 Thanos felt bad and undid the snap, and then made a Club penguin account, becoming a part of a renowned list of the best members on the site (Jokes aside, thanks for being a great part of our community!)

1103 days old
LandN Lukas February 24, 2020

If I were to stay as a puffle forever, I would play minigames myself, like Puffle Launch. It would be so fun to fly around in the cannons and eat puffle o’s!

43 days old
tree hunter February 24, 2020

If i were a puffle I’d do everything to help my owner cheesy but true

1081 days old
RyanjcCPR February 24, 2020

i would eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat.

1093 days old

Sounds like you’d have a bottomless tummy as a puffle (lol)

351 days old
tacocat54893 February 24, 2020

Id talk to them! than every time a penguin asked me what their pufle was saying i could translate for them! then you could see every thing that goes on in their world, and be a part of it, and get to play with them and have fun! id also walk around a lot and visit other puffles to get to know the!!!

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq March 3, 2020

That’s super amazing!

136 days old
Eggy2019 February 24, 2020

I will promise i would never leave puffle handler forever. I will continue to adopt more puffles and become a great penguin.

386 days old
Smooshie Pug February 23, 2020

If I were a puffle I would probably explore the wilderness and eat lots of fresh puffle O’s! There so much of Club Penguin to explore and being so cute and small makes it so you see the world in a new perspective!

340 days old
fisher4fish February 23, 2020

I reckon that at the second half of the puffle party all penguins will need to be puffles. If I were a puffle forever I would live in the stage with the yellow puffle there. I love yellow puffles because of their art and cheery personality.

220 days old

ngl that would be be really cool with everyone stuck as puffles without knowing why and everyone trying to find out who did this and a way to turn back

65 days old
Cono Jones February 23, 2020

If I were a Puffle forever, I only thing that I would need is complete love and affection from my penguin owner, like I show complete love and affection for my own puffle, Saorise! I love her more then anything in CPR, and if I were a Puffle, I would do the exact same thing with my penguin lover!

831 days old
FireSanti February 23, 2020

If i would be a puffle forever i will stuff my lord´s mailbag until he feeds me >:)

402 days old
orangecar386 February 23, 2020

If i were a puffle, i would look for a good, active owner who will always take care of me and other puffles.

1019 days old
Piwambi February 23, 2020

If I could stay forever as a grey puffle, I’d like to try a puffle o’s pizza, take tea with Sensei and take care of the gardens around the island.

52 days old
lasy 20 February 23, 2020

if im a puffle i will love to have puffle friends! and im realy enjoin the puffle partyguys!! i love this party soo much!! here i send love to the moderators because they are epic and way past cool!!

209 days old
pingu12344 February 23, 2020

I would probably go off into the wilderness and meet other puffle friends to hang out with!
I would also go find O-berry bushes so I and my other puffle friends could have delicious feasts together!

1144 days old
elmo 33333 February 23, 2020

If I were to stay as a puffle forever, I’d go to the Dojo room full of grey ruffles to gain their knowledge

1093 days old

Being a grey puffle’s fun! They’re the fastest ones and the most skilled and disciplined when it comes to learning.

69 days old
Green Yogi February 23, 2020

I would stay as a grey puffle and visit the serene springs to find peace in nature and maybe find Sensei for some deep philosophical conversation. Also, I would search for lost puffles in the wilderness and help them if they need to find a home. Adopt don’t shop!

259 days old
P4663392 February 23, 2020

If i was a puffle forever then i can’t wear my penguin stuff only hats and glasses will be good for me. Well Puffle Handler will be my friend so yes.

357 days old
iiPatch February 23, 2020

I would run away to the wild to see where all the forgotten puffles are and to explore parts of the island that I have never seen before, as you never seem to see the puffles that have ran away.

1126 days old
Splosh Jnr February 23, 2020

I would explore the wilderness using my puffle senses to navigate! I could see things that no penguin had ever seen! What’s more, if I became a green puffle, I could fly over the tree tops to see things even more easily!

280 days old
bfbfan2011 February 23, 2020

If I was permanently a puffle….I DON’T KNOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

306 days old
Maiyum February 23, 2020

I would personally chew on cables, eat those delicious looking top-hats, maybe dig up the yard. Y’know, the normal everyday puffle things.

268 days old
PenguinsFTW9 February 23, 2020

If I were a puffle, I would just hang out around the island and find someone to adopt me. I might even check out the wilderness!

409 days old
HarmonyStar February 23, 2020

If I were a puffle I would eat and sleep all day. I would also go on adventures with my puffle friends.

3917 days old
Seth4564 February 23, 2020

If I were able to be a Puffle forever, I would explore the wild like not much other Penguin has! I would climb mountains, explore caves, and make other Puffle friends! It’s something that no Penguin can do, so it’d be pretty unique and fun to do!

60 days old
rafaelmporto February 22, 2020

if i were a puffle, I would try to make a rebellion for free pufflitos, kidding; i just stay like a cute puffle, with my penguin.

349 days old
PuddingGrl February 22, 2020

I would eat non-stop and become rich and become a world famous puffle clothes designer, because puffles’ need clothes too!

1109 days old
markus10 February 22, 2020

If i turned into a puffle, and never came back as a penguin. I would find an owner, and go on adventures. I would also love to see Puffle Handler, so me and her could play together, and have a good time. Maybe we could find a new kind of puffle too!
I would also hangout with other puffles aswell.

487 days old
GenoviaPear February 22, 2020

I would pic somewhere I could stay and become a sort of mascot for the room like the puffle in the dance lounge. maybe I could be a orange puffle and stay at the pizza parlor!

331 days old
Colin0716 February 22, 2020

If I were a puffle forever, I would become friends with a penguin. This penguin may be a celebrity, like Gary or Cadence, or a regular penguin, like maybe one of my friends. This would allow me to get fed, and lots of love and care, and I would know, someones got my back!

441 days old
TRex386 February 22, 2020

If I were a puffle forever, I would probably explore the rest of the island! There is so much that puffles can find that penguins can’t, and there are plenty of o berries to eat. It would be so cool to explore the rest of the wilderness!

395 days old
DjKled007 February 22, 2020

The only real puffle is Yarr

313 days old
Tropical034 February 22, 2020

I would stay a puffle because why not? You get to eat all the cookies you want, dance with your friends, nap all day and of course, be fluffy and cute! Being a puffle would definitely be the best thing ever!

331 days old
Bobbynibbles February 22, 2020

I would not like to be a Puffle forever, because who would take care of my Puffle Jimmy?
I guess I could be his friend.

255 days old
Dylwithit February 22, 2020

If I were a puffle forever, I would go on adventures with my friends Rockhopper and Puffle Handler. I would invent contraptions with Gary and crack funny jokes with Rookie. I will create an agency of puffles to help protect our penguin friends from Herbert. Last, I would live happily with my owner.

366 days old
HappyTakumi February 22, 2020

If i were a puffle, i would try out all of the puffle toys i bought for my puffles. I would even try to communicate with my own puffles! Sounds like fun!

318 days old
Swimmer8980 February 22, 2020

If I could stay a puffle forever, I would find a nice penguin to adopt me, then hang out with them and their other puffles. I wouldn’t have to worry about anything, and I could sleep all day if I wanted.

998 days old
Hot Autumn February 22, 2020

If I were to stay as a puffle forever, I would be an orange puffle, and I would just constantly play with toys, eat great food, and go on adventures with other puffles! The puffle transformations are very cool, and I’m very glad we can experience them during the party!

236 days old
Lani2 February 22, 2020

If I was a puffle forever, I would play all day, because it would be lots of fun. I wouldn’t have an owner but I would visit other puffles in their igloos and maybe even meet the puffle handler.

877 days old
Sammy1446 February 22, 2020

If I Were A Puffle Forever Me And My Puffles Would Play Together And Be Good Friends And I Would Make New Friends With Others And Help Lost Puffles Find Their Owners

107 days old
P5174529 February 22, 2020

Easy question to answer. I’d stay as a white puffle, and I’d help anyone with snow/ice problems. I’d be a zamboni and then some, helping penguins free of charge.

1097 days old
alcatz3 February 22, 2020

If I was a puffle for ever i would hang out with the other puffles at the puffle spa and get adopted, Then i would be friends with my owner and their other puffles, I love puffles i have 17 of them, I would love to stay as one forever.

220 days old
Blazepuggle February 22, 2020

The puffle party is one of my favourite club penguin party’s, there is just something I like about it I can’t explain; maybe it’s the nostalgia or the music, or maybe it’s because it’s the most “Party” Like party or seeing all the puffles with their own rooms. I don’t know why I like it so much!

220 days old

Also, I got two ideas for content next week, 1st is a puffle O treasure hunt with a bundle of puffle themed goodies as a reward. 2nd being a 1 to 3 day leap day party that will replace the current forest with the earth day one (Maybe with some puffles as well?) And the frog pin as well?

1097 days old
alcatz3 February 22, 2020

If I could stay as a puffle for ever I would go to the pet shop and get adopted, then I would become friends with the other puffles that my owner adopts, I would never run away and always go for walks. I love puffles I have 17 of them so staying as one for ever would be so so fun.

687 days old
Joey17790 February 22, 2020

I think it would also be funny if Aunt Arctic was replaced by a puffle in the newspaper and the Costume Trunk penguins are all replaced by puffles. 😉

132 days old
DinoRex33333 February 22, 2020

When PH is gonna came?

687 days old
Joey17790 February 22, 2020

I would probably go to a lot of igloo puffle parties, this transformation feature is so cool!
PS: I wanna see a puffle style catalog, I think it would be pretty funny. 😉

487 days old
GenoviaPear February 28, 2020

YES!!!! that would be so funny!

307 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 February 22, 2020

If I were a puffle, I would look for new puffle species and bring them to the penguins so they can have lovely new owners.

531 days old
Funfunny8 February 22, 2020

I’d find the Elite Puffles and become one of them! I’d be adopted by PH and I’d get to have cool powers that I could use to fight evil! I’d also have a whole bunch of best puffle friends – and if my penguin friends wanted to visit, I’ll always give the fluffiest hugs!

1093 days old

Being an Elite Puffle sounds fun and useful!

527 days old
JazzT February 22, 2020

If I were a Puffle, I would friend Puffle Handler and go on adventures with her, To find other puffles like me or even some unique creatures!

874 days old
dodo david February 22, 2020

If I were able to stay a puffle forever, I would find a kind and caring owner to give me free food and rubs and live a life of luxury.

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq February 29, 2020

Sounds like the kind of care I’d give my own eleven puffles.

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq March 6, 2020

Nope, make that TWELVE because I adopted a new puffle today.