What's New?

Reviewed by You: Puffle Activities

By Stu on February 29, 2020

Hi Puffles,

The Puffle Party celebrations continue, and it doesn’t end here. Last week, we asked you all if you were able to stay as a puffle forever, what would you do and why? From that, the first penguin we selected was Seth4564, who said:

“If I were able to be a Puffle forever, I would explore the wild like not much other Penguin has! I would climb mountains, explore caves, and make other Puffle friends! It’s something that no Penguin can do, so it’d be pretty unique and fun to do!”

Puffles love nothing more than exploring new places and making friends. Making the most of being a puffle can really help you settle in. The other response comes from Funfunny8, who said:

“I’d find the Elite Puffles and become one of them! I’d be adopted by PH and I’d get to have cool powers that I could use to fight evil! I’d also have a whole bunch of best puffle friends – and if my penguin friends wanted to visit, I’ll always give the fluffiest hugs!”

Sounds like a cool thing to do! We hope your agent training goes well. Admiring puffles and penguins alike means you could have so many buddies.

Thanks Seth4564 and Funfunny8! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

We’ve still got another week of fun at the Puffle Party, so let’s make the most of it. Don’t forget to include your puffles in the fun, too! Which activities do you enjoy taking part in with your puffles?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Squeak squeak!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

42 Comments

1468 days old
Sparklmagyq March 6, 2020

I wouldn’t transform into food though because I don’t wanna be eaten.

1468 days old
Sparklmagyq March 6, 2020

If we had the option to transform for the rest of our lives as penguins, I’d totally transform into a puffle whenever I felt like it, or maybe anything else!

1243 days old
BoumTNT March 5, 2020

What i like doing with my puffle?
I love playing Jetpack Adventure with my green puffle Greeny and playing Puffle Launch.
I also love taking part of the Puffle Party! 2020 is the first time i participate in!
Even transforming into a puffle, i like it!
Oh, and Pufflescape! You can’t beat Pufflescape!

584 days old
pingu12344 March 4, 2020

Well, I love feeding my puffles, taking them for walks, and at the Puffle Party, even transforming into one!

1002 days old
Lui777 March 3, 2020

I love my free times with my puffle, and I really like cart surfing with my black puffle. I love puffles. I wanna be partners with PH just to see them every day.

862 days old
GenoviaPear March 3, 2020

I love going to the puffle show and competing I also like trying to find ph with my puffle we found her and I’m really happy

411 days old
Den30000V2 March 3, 2020

I love taking my puffle ice fishing. I also like taking my puffle to the Pizzeria.

1062 days old
Joey17790 March 2, 2020

Transforming into a puffle and discovering all the hidden tricks was pretty fun for me. 🙂

1252 days old
Sammy1446 March 2, 2020

I Love Taking My Puffles For a Walk And Take Them To Their Game

958 days old
KelpyOG March 2, 2020

I like to watch the small animations my puddle makes with the pet furniture I got a while ago

1468 days old
Sparklmagyq March 2, 2020

Taking my puffles around the different attractions is really nice.

585 days old
SpiderMaX897 March 2, 2020

My favorite thing to do with my puffle is to do mini games with it like pufflescape also I sometimes like to bring my black puffle named computer to cart surfer and it helps me play in it.

1044 days old
qlossyleo March 2, 2020

One of my favorite things to do is explore the intricate caves and cliffs in pufflescape with my puffle named sugar.

1468 days old

Wow, I got approved really fast again!

1468 days old

I really like walking my puffles to the Puffle Play Zoe because I get to see life through a puffle’s eyes! I imagine puffles can see colours because they seem to be able to tell each other apart.

1468 days old

ZONE! I meant ZONE!

757 days old
brownie6413 March 1, 2020

I love to go on adventures with my puffles and explore the island. I also love to play games like cart surfer with my black puffle; I love performing tricks with him while playing!

611 days old
Lani2 March 1, 2020

I like to take my puffles for a walk around the island and check out all the things you can make your puffles do. The Puffle spa and puffle show are both great ways to interact with your puffle.

599 days old
Turkee March 1, 2020

I enjoy doing all of the fun Puffle activities from the Puffle Party! I also enjoy walking my Puffles around the island, visit different igloos with them, and let them play games with me!

482 days old
P5174529 March 1, 2020

Even though the Night Club dance floor is currently reserved for puffles of the purple variety, I still bring ALL my puffles to the Night Club to dance with me. I can rival Cadence at this point, and my puffles can rival Lolz (Cadence’s diva purple puffle), too. They catch on quick.

682 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 March 1, 2020

I like bringing my puffles to games and having fun with them

507 days old
blisseancel March 1, 2020

I take my black puffle cart surfing with me often. Black puffles often look unhappy until they get an adrenaline kick so I think this is the best way to heighten their moods!

720 days old
snoozeloof March 1, 2020

For me, I love being able to walk my puffle around the island! Puffles are super friendly and some of them can even help you earn stamps!

615 days old
pika345 March 1, 2020

i and my Black puffle like to goi on cart surfer many times

597 days old
Liksyy March 1, 2020

Obviously, hanging out with my puffles implies fun, fun, and more fun! I enjoy taking my puffle for a walk or two, which means more exercise for my penguin and my puffle too. Also, playing games with my puffle helps me to obtain more stamps and make new friends 🙂 Indeed, puffles are true companions

1249 days old
dodo david March 1, 2020

I really enjoy playing Cart Surfer with my black puffle Char and trying to obtain an all time high score as a team!

412 days old
LilSecret March 1, 2020

I enjoy walking with my black puffle I just got my puffle so I haven’t played with my puffle.

4292 days old
Seth4564 March 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the feature, and congrats to Fun too, great response! Good luck to everyone this time!

911 days old
CardLegend March 1, 2020

I enjoy walking my puffle as a puffle.

745 days old
F u r r e t March 1, 2020

I don’t know

761 days old
Smooshie Pug March 1, 2020

I like to go to my igloo and just hang out with my Puffles there. Both of my buddies can relax with me on the couch or run around if I have friends over. I make sure to check on them to make sure they’re healthy and happy!

1373 days old
Hot Autumn March 1, 2020

I love to walk my puffles across the island and see my pals with their puffles! It’s always fun doing that and it’s even better when we all have a dance party with our puffles!

1267 days old
Sethmax10 March 1, 2020

i enjoy using puffles to earn extra coins in the mini games

784 days old
HarmonyStar March 1, 2020

I enjoy taking my puffles around the island to explore, and to play games with them

422 days old
Dylanduck33 March 1, 2020

I will go on adventures and play card jitsu with my grey puffle

422 days old
Dylanduck33 March 1, 2020

The activities i’d do with my grey puffle is play a lot of card jitsu and explore all the secret rooms

554 days old
Jukebox776 February 29, 2020

I really like playing games like Cart Surfer and Aqua Grabber with my Puffles!

770 days old
DjKled007 February 29, 2020

I don’t enjoy taking my puffles for a walk!

Cheers,
DjKled007

1519 days old
Perapin February 29, 2020

?

Cheers,
Perapin

1477 days old
Trooper March 1, 2020

a ha ha

Cheers,
Trooper