What's New?

Reviewed by You: Minigames!

By Stu on March 8, 2020

Hi Penguins,

Hope you’re enjoying your weekend, because it’s time for our weekly Reviewed by You post! Last week, we asked you all what activities you enjoyed taking part in with your puffles. From that, the first penguin we selected was Liksyy, who said:

“Obviously, hanging out with my puffles implies fun, fun, and more fun! I enjoy taking my puffle for a walk or two, which means more exercise for my penguin and my puffle too. Also, playing games with my puffle helps me to obtain more stamps and make new friends 🙂 Indeed, puffles are true companions”

Glad to hear you’re having fun with your puffle! Walking your puffle is a great way to get your puffle some exercise, keeping it fit and healthy. The other response comes from TheNitronic,who said:

“Even though the Night Club dance floor is currently reserved for puffles of the purple variety, I still bring ALL my puffles to the Night Club to dance with me. I can rival Cadence at this point, and my puffles can rival Lolz (Cadence’s diva purple puffle), too. They catch on quick.”

Although dancing may be the purple puffle speciality, don’t be afraid to try to let your other puffles dance, too. They might be able to bust some moves that you wouldn’t expect!

Thanks Liksyy and TheNitronic! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The Puffle Party may be over, but don’t worry, there’s always plenty of fun of the way. Speaking of fun, this week we’re all about having fun playing minigames. What minigame is your favourite and for what reason?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

73 Comments

1468 days old
Sparklmagyq March 20, 2020

Have any of you tried Treasure Hunt? It requires teamwork to find treasure.

702 days old
donut86398 March 20, 2020

My favorite mini-game is Card-Jitsu Fire.

1468 days old
Sparklmagyq March 19, 2020

I’ve also tried Pufflescape, which can be challenging, but still worth playing.

652 days old
Raven Claw 1 March 16, 2020

Ice fishing, because it gives lots of coins easily, but it does have difficulty. Don’t get caught by jellyfish, sharks or crabs!!

993 days old
ViciousDex March 13, 2020

My favorite minigame is Pufflescape. Pufflescape is very fun to play because it requires strategy where your puffle finds pathways to get the key and to escape. Grabbing all the O-berries gives big amount of coins which is amazing! I would love to play more of it.

1468 days old
Sparklmagyq March 12, 2020

I’ve been playing Cart Surfer and Ice Fishing, among a few others because they’re fun! Cart Surfer’s an adrenaline rush while Ice Fishing’s much more chill. Aqua Grabber teaches patience and steady manœuvring.

478 days old
H28PLAYS March 12, 2020

I like The Surfing mini-game because its fun to surf and to do stuff i cant do in reality which is why i love this game

946 days old
xKripKillaxx March 12, 2020

The best minigame is cartsurfer, PERIOD. I can infinitely plug away at that game, whether it be normal or hardcore, and it pays out with a good amount of coins as a bonus. 🙂

1378 days old
Perrysj2 March 12, 2020

My favorite minigame is the dance competition. Its so much fun to play the expert mode, I just wish more people would play the online mode

1468 days old

I’m not that good at the Dance Contest game yet because I’ve only played Easy and Medium. I think I might’ve tried Hard once and decided better study up first.

1074 days old
pencil988 March 11, 2020

my favorite mini-game is Card Jitsu fire!. I was so excited when I first saw it.

511 days old
Rotade March 10, 2020

My favorite minigame is fishing. Yes, just normal fishing. I like to be alone and fish some big juicy fishes with lots of coins! Nobody is better than a quiet fishing place in a forest. Ahh.

1345 days old
SirPeebles March 10, 2020

My favorite minigame is Card-Jitsu. It’s all about predicting what your opponent is going to do next, and trying to be unpredictable yourself. It might not give you any coins, but to me, it’s more fun than any other minigame, and that’s what really matters.

902 days old
JazzT March 10, 2020

I enjoy playing pufflescape, because of how many coins you can get and some of the challenges you have to do!

615 days old
pika345 March 10, 2020

My favorite game is cart surfer

1380 days old
Nanopenguin3 March 10, 2020

I love Cart Surfer and Pufflescape! They both are great minigames to earn a lot of coins! Also stamps are really easy to get so you get double the coins you would normally get. Cart Surfer requires a lot of skill but after a little while you will get the hang of it and Pufflescape is really fun!

599 days old
Turkee March 9, 2020

My favorite minigame is Ice Fishing. It’s a simple and easy game that I could play for hours without getting bored. I can also earn lots of coins pretty easily. I haven’t caught a mullet yet, but I’m sure I’ll be excited when I do!

595 days old
Blazepuggle March 10, 2020

And you are gonna have to play it for hours if you want that grey mullet stamp!

1468 days old

You can still get that stamp?

1468 days old

Hours and hours? Should be feasible during this troubling time.

1062 days old
Joey17790 March 9, 2020

I can’t pick a favorite, they’re all pretty fun!

880 days old
becca koi March 9, 2020

Sled racing is for sure my favorite mini game to play, especially back in the OG days since you get to play with other players. Ice fishing is a close second for being super serene and relaxing with that chill music.

778 days old
Kathy123789 March 9, 2020

To be honest I like Cart Surfer and Pufflescape. Both are fun and engaging, which I don’t normally say about games since I’m more the author than gamer type. But those games just make me smile every time I play them… this game wouldn’t be the same without them.

634 days old
P4663392 March 9, 2020

My favourite minigame on this Island is Ice Fishing. Really simple, cool and fun. I have all the stamps so… DOUBLE COINS!
The game tooks 5 minutes if you catch the mullet you will have 250 bonus. NO MULLET WIN – 500 COINS, MULLET WIN 750 COINS, WITH ALL STAMPS IT’S 1200-1500! Simple coins, Simple.

1468 days old

Which Mullet, any or the Grey? I’ve only caught the normal one thus far.

490 days old
JJ The Cool March 9, 2020

My favorite minigame is Ice Fishing, it is so calm it really helps you relax. And maybe… Just maybe… You can get a mullet or a gray mullet, but the gray mullet is legendary, but not impossible! Those are many, many, many reasons why I like the minigame with the name of Ice Fishing!

1468 days old
Sparklmagyq March 9, 2020

I really like Cart Surfer and Ice Fishing because they both encourage me to keep trying my best to best my top scores.Cart Surfer is action-packed while Ice Fishing is calmer and teaches patience.

629 days old
chicky245 March 9, 2020

my favorite minigame is catching waves because you earn a lot of coins and you can also play with your red puffle!🏄‍♂️

1503 days old
Fobico March 9, 2020

I love aqua grabber cause it was a ton of fun figuring out all the secrets on my own (though it’s a shame we never got a third level), but the main reason is I was there when the Migrator crashed and we used the aqua grabber to find its parts and rebuild it. I will always cherish helping our friend.

1204 days old
Lelunu March 9, 2020

I like most games in CPR, but my favorite is Mancala! I like to play it with friends, and talk while playing 😀 Even if it seems hard to play at first, you should give it a try!

1478 days old
LandN Lukas March 9, 2020

My favorite minigame is Cart Surfer, for many reasons! It gives so much variety in the different moves and tricks you can do, and seeing how long you can keep going in hardcore mode is very fun! The leaderboard is nice, and adds a little bit of competition to it.

1468 days old

Butt Hardcore mode is go as far as you can with one cart. I’ve played a few times in this mode, but I prefer Classic Mode.

611 days old
Lani2 March 9, 2020

My Favorite minigame is Cart Surfer. I like playing it to earn coins as it is one of the best ways to. Its very fun doing different tricks with your cart.

681 days old
Maiyum March 9, 2020

Puffle Roundup is s my favorite minigame. It’s fun to relax to while grinding for coins, and even if it is simplistic, its still a good classic.

1064 days old
taveri March 8, 2020

I love playing ice fishing! It’s so relaxing to sit around and catch a ton of fish, and then it gets super exciting at the end when you catch the mullet! I’ve gotten all the stamps in it, and I bet if there was a puffle who I could fish with, they’d be my best friend!

1267 days old
Sethmax10 March 8, 2020

I enjoy ice fishing because I find it to be easy and quick to gain coins

xoxo Seth

840 days old
winniella1 March 8, 2020

My favorite minigame is… Ice Fishing, because I love when I get a lot of coins! I also like trying to get that RARE MULLET!!

-Winniella1

760 days old
Super107 March 8, 2020

My favorite minigame has to be cart surfer, you can get lots of coins and get a priza if you get number 1 on the leader board.

780 days old
RavingBoi7 March 8, 2020

My favorite game is Ice Fishing. It’s always fun to try and catch as many fish as I can! It is also kinda relaxing too. I enjoy trying to catch the Mullet each time I play the game. I’m still trying to catch the Rare Mullet, too! Ice Fishing was always a nice game to play whenever I felt bored.

1339 days old
HarrisonFw1 March 8, 2020

I think my favourite games are System Defender because of its fast,frantic tower defence gameplay and I also like Astro-Barrier because of all the secrets,hidden levels and cheat codes hidden in the game. Not to mention that the game seems like it could be a real arcade game.

841 days old
SB737S FAN March 8, 2020

i like the card jitsu games cause you can play with other people and help them earn belts

441 days old
Haiji2020 March 8, 2020

I think Sled Racing is the best minigame, but why? Because it’s very awesome that minigame! It’s so fun and we also can race sled with a lot of sleds, Green.Yellow,Purple.Blue, And of course,The grey sleet!
I really recommend this game

511 days old
Eggy2019 March 8, 2020

Don’t Worry I’ll Promise To Keep Club Penguin Rewritten Safe For Everyone Because I Needed Someone to Be Nice to Each Other And Be A GREAT Penguin

Waddle On Club Penguin Rewritten

-by eggy2019

624 days old
gjsh472 March 8, 2020

Cool.

883 days old
Raptor10 March 8, 2020

I love Surfing, because you go sooo fast, and it looks cool too. I also love the tricks you can do, along with red puffles. I enjoy to bring them along!

820 days old
GentlePengui March 8, 2020

One of my favorite CPR minigames is “Ice Fishing”. It’s a chill game I like to go back to every now and then to sit back and earn a good amount of coins. Sometimes, I’ll even set up some challenges for myself to spice things up (e.g. catching only grey fish in one round).

1335 days old
pongtong March 8, 2020

Well, obviously the best minigame has to be Sled Racing or Card-Jitsu! Sled Racing is simple yet effective because you get to play with your friends and watch yourself slip on the log (-_-) and Card-Jitsu means you can earn all the belts and beat Sensei!

504 days old
Club00 March 15, 2020

You are right

456 days old
P5229637 March 8, 2020

My favourite minigame is definitely Card-Jitsu. Basically the point of it is to trick the opponent into playing the wrong cards needed for you to win. Some luck and a strategy is needed to ensure victory. The game also gives you a feeling of pride and acomplishment with it’s belt colectathon.

482 days old
TheNitronic March 8, 2020

My goodness…I never thought it would happen, but it did. Thank you.

Thin Ice is my favorite. I loved it on the original CP, and it’s still great here. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, you know?

706 days old
Colin0716 March 8, 2020

The question might be hard, but the best minigame is Aqua Grabber. I love trying to navigate through the ocean, and even though I rage every time I can’t collect all the crab’s gold, or drop the red mullet, it’s still fun to navigate through the ocean to pick up pearls, fish, gems, and rare treasure

807 days old
tractor3 March 8, 2020

Cart surfer because if you get every stamp you can get loads of coins and also there’s the pin which adds competition to the game along with a reward for getting to the top of the leaderboard!

960 days old
CadenW28 March 8, 2020

My favorite mini game would have to be Aqua Grabber, as your objective is to explore the sea and collect treasure, and since I love exploring, that is a factor of why I love this mini game. Not only that, but sometimes it can be difficult getting air when you are deep underwater, this adds challenge

1390 days old
Caveria March 8, 2020

My favourite minigame is Pufflescape, because it’s always fun to play and earn here coins! Some levels can be easy or hard. If you want get a plenty amount of coins, play easier levels and earn about 1000 – 3000 coins per single game, so I recommend to play it if you have a low of coins.

911 days old
CardLegend March 8, 2020

My favorite mini game is card jitsu because the power cards have great animations and powerful objects can be summoned to aid you against your opponent. All the ninjas have good sportsmanship and bow to each other before and after every match.

506 days old
PizzaLover09 March 8, 2020

Surfing, Doing alot of tricks is really fun! and i can get coins fast when doing tricks. Surfing is The fun game that i love! <3

634 days old
Pi319364 March 8, 2020

I’m not entirely sure what my favorite minigame is, though I like Cart Surfer! It helps me get lots of coins quickly and, like all the other minigames, it’s fun! I also like Dance Contest, and although I’m not really a dancer, it’s one of the most fun games out there!

668 days old
verssachii March 8, 2020

I really enjoy playing PizzaPatron! It’s fun to play with the candy version🍬 and making all the different varieties of pizza makes me want to try to make them myself one day! It’s a fun and wacky game and it helps me challenge myself against the clock ⏳ and get stamps! I really enjoy PizzaPatron 🍕

668 days old
verssachii March 8, 2020

I really enjoy playing PizzaPatron! It’s fun to play with the candy version🍬 and making all the different varieties of pizza makes me want to try to make them myself one day! It’s a fun and wacky game and it helps me challenge myself against the clock ⏳ and get stamps! I really enjoy PizzaPatron 🍕

593 days old
LordRotule March 8, 2020

For me, it has to be Puffle Launch. This was the minigame I had the most fun getting all of the stamps because of it’s difficulty. It was fun getting the best possible runs in the least amount of time and playing Turbo mode. The slow-mo feature is also a very satisfying reward for doing all of this!

634 days old
Yohan67890 March 8, 2020

If it is for favourite minigames, then I would choose three of them, Catchin Waves, Ice Fishing and Pufflescape. If I want to go for a challenge, then the competition mode of Catchin Waves is perfect, if it is for getting many coins then Pufflescape and Ice Fishing have to be the games.

732 days old
iiPatch March 8, 2020

My favourite game is probably mancala. I really enjoy playing it even though I am not that good at it. I understand the basics of the game like captures and free turns but the amount of complexity there is to it just makes it really fun for me.

1206 days old
FireSanti March 8, 2020

My favourite minigame is Cart Surfer in Hardcore mode because the game is sure a challenge and is really fun to play! It will also help you win a lot of coins to buy the new custom items in the catalog! Totally a must-play!

1373 days old
Hot Autumn March 8, 2020

My favorite minigame is Cart Surfer! It’s a great way to earn coins really fast and it’s also fun to see how many points you can earn in a short span of time. Also, hardcore mode is very fun because you can ride for however long you can, and it is a great custom addition to the game!

784 days old
HarmonyStar March 8, 2020

Ooh thats a tough one since i like playing all of the mini games. I would say its between puffle round up and dance contest. Puffle round up since i like hearing the adorable noises they make and being able to earn a lot of coins. Dance contest since its fun to dance to different songs and with frie

411 days old
Rjdhidijdjdj March 8, 2020

😀

411 days old
Rjdhidijdjdj March 8, 2020

My favorite ones are the fishing, cart surfing (even if its hard), tube racing, and puffle minigames!

1070 days old
Sweet Ari March 8, 2020

My favorite minigame is Pufflescapes! It’s different from the other minigames and the stamps are challenging, but fun to earn. You even get to choose the puffle you want to explore the caves!

853 days old
Randomboy481 March 8, 2020

My favorite mini-game has to be Dance Contest! It has a wide variety of songs to choose from and a multiplayer mode where you can dance with your friends! Along with bringing a purple puffle with you, you also rack up them coins! Dance Contest always hits the floor for me!

726 days old
tacocat54893 March 8, 2020

My personal favorite is Sled Racing! You get to race on four different tracks, and each one is always harder than the other! and sometimes mascots like to race too! But I love Sled Racing, not only because of that, but it was my first game i played on both Club Penguin and Club Penguin Rewritten!!!!

1223 days old
Lily19530 March 8, 2020

I’m a stamp collector but funny enough, my favorite minigame doesn’t have stamps! Hydrohopper was the first minigame ever made and it makes me super nostalgic. Not only that, but it’s also a fun way to earn coins! I could literally play it for hours and never get tired.

914 days old
Cocopuffss March 8, 2020

It definitely used to be cart surfer, but as of recently my favorite game turned into dance contest! I was really bad at it, but through lots of practice I have managed to earn all of the stamps. It is so much fun to see how many points I can get, and then challenge friends and see how they do.

1468 days old

You have every stamp in that game? Congrats! I earned every stamp in Cart Surfer, even my first Insanity stamp!