What's New?

Reviewed by You: Rockhopper’s Arrival

By Stu on March 15, 2020

Hi Penguins,

Hope you’re doing your best, because Reviewed by You is here. Last week, we asked you all what your favourite minigame was and for what reason. From that, the first penguin we selected was JJ The Cool, who said:

“My favorite minigame is Ice Fishing, it is so calm it really helps you relax. And maybe… Just maybe… You can get a mullet or a gray mullet, but the gray mullet is legendary, but not impossible! Those are many, many, many reasons why I like the minigame with the name of Ice Fishing!”

We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your time playing Ice Fishing! The grey mullet for sure is a difficult catch; there’s very few penguins on the island who have seen one. The other response comes from Lily19530, who said:

“I’m a stamp collector but funny enough, my favorite minigame doesn’t have stamps! Hydrohopper was the first minigame ever made and it makes me super nostalgic. Not only that, but it’s also a fun way to earn coins! I could literally play it for hours and never get tired.”

Some of the best games may not even have stamps to obtain, but that doesn’t make them any less fun to play. It’s quite impressive to keep going for many hours, which means you must be rather skilled.

Thanks JJ The Cool and Lily19530! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

Rockhopper has finally docked back on the island, and he’s lot plenty of treasure to go around from his travels across the seas. What do you enjoy most and look forward to when Rockhopper returns to the island?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

60 Comments

555 days old
turquake 5 March 21, 2020

Hi

1506 days old
Blueicegram March 21, 2020

I have met Rockhopper many times, but he never grows old. I think his interaction with the players is amazing. He makes such a great effort to chat with everyone. I do enjoy his many rare treasures so it is always exciting to see the Migrator dock. My most favorite though, is the treasure hunt๐Ÿ‘

914 days old
Cocopuffss March 20, 2020

My favorite part is meeting Rockhopper! He is my favorite mascot, and he’s so interactive and makes sure to talk to everyone. It’s such a treat how he visits quite often.

702 days old
donut86398 March 20, 2020

I enjoy seeing Yarr and getting the new items!

693 days old
Swimmer8980 March 20, 2020

I look forward to seeing the Migrator and all of the treasures that come with it.

1468 days old
Sparklmagyq March 19, 2020

Visiting the Migrator and actually meeting him, of course! I’ve met Rockhopper before, but it still feels really special.

784 days old
HarmonyStar March 19, 2020

I like seeing what rockhopper has to bring, could it be a new outfit, a funny accessory, or a wacky furniture item? You never know what he will bring!

615 days old
pika345 March 19, 2020

i wsh that i coul meet him someday

1378 days old
Fizzy Pop March 17, 2020

When Rockhopper returns, I often look forward to the interesting treasures he leaves for sale. There’s always something unique and fun, and I enjoy making colorful outfits with those items!

419 days old
SuperMitsaYT March 17, 2020

I Would Like To See Rockhopper Online In Game

1062 days old
Joey17790 March 17, 2020

Meeting Rockhopper, of course! ๐Ÿ™‚

458 days old
AGALIYAN10 March 17, 2020

I WAS VERY EXCITED TO SEE HIM AND HIS SHIP.THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM SEEING THE SHIP.I TOO WANT SEE HIM ACTUALY

720 days old
snoozeloof March 16, 2020

My favorite thing about when Rockhopper is on the island has to be his new backgrounds and rare items! I always love the thrill of meeting mascots, especially Rockhopper! I love his rare items because they are always super cool and can be super rare in the future!

652 days old
Raven Claw 1 March 16, 2020

The thing I look forward to the most is Rockhopper’s generous treasure boxes that he leaves for penguins in his quarters. It’s super easy to become rich playing that game!! Thanks Rockhopper!!

1158 days old
IamWatching March 16, 2020

I love seeing the new things that Rockhopper has to sell! There are always interesting and different items. In addition to this, I always look forward to playing treasure hunt as it’s a really fun game.

753 days old
stronkpengy March 16, 2020

I am just excited for Rockhopper’s arrival. If I meet him, it would be my first time and it would be a great opportunity because I’m always busy ๐Ÿ˜€ !!

771 days old
robloxlifeyo March 16, 2020

I’m so excited! I’ve never met him before so this is a REALLY big deal for me!

611 days old
Lani2 March 16, 2020

I look forward to playing treasure hunt and Meeting Captain Rockhopper himself and getting his bg. I also look forward to seeing what rare items he has for us.

706 days old
Colin0716 March 16, 2020

When Rockhoppers on the island, the thing I look forward to, and most penguins do too, is meeting the Pirate himself. Rockhopper is such a loveable pirate and just a great penguin in the first place. He’s funny and kind and that’s what makes the wait worth it for when he returns to the island! ๐Ÿ™‚

625 days old
GothCoffee March 16, 2020

I always love seeing what Rockhoppers got for sale then playing treasure hunt. And this time I even got to see him which I’ve never gotten the chance to do before

584 days old
pingu12344 March 16, 2020

The most favorite thing of mine to see when Rockhopper visits is Rockhopper’s Rare Items!
You really don’t know what he will bring, and when you see what he brings, it’s a load of excitement and barrel chairs!

1267 days old
Sethmax10 March 16, 2020

I look forward to the music,i usually enjoy the pirate them music when he comes.

398 days old
TheYellows March 15, 2020

I love getting to see what items Rockhopper brings to the island. It’s always fun to dress up as a pirate… not to mention that the clothes are usually cheap too! ๐Ÿ™‚

714 days old
R0xfreehood March 15, 2020

I enjoy seeing the excitement of all the penguin cheering, dancing, emoting for Rockhopper!

766 days old
The User March 15, 2020

What I like the most about the migrator docking is TREASURE HUNT. Not only is it multiplayer, but it’s quick as well, so if you play long enough, you can get a lot of coins. It is also fun and has a TON of replay value. You never know what you will get, three coins, or three emeralds.

1206 days old
FireSanti March 15, 2020

Rockhopper

1484 days old
markus10 March 15, 2020

I look forward to play treasure hunt onboard the Migrator. Im also excited to meet him, and ask him questions. Like how his journey has been to come back to the island? And those sort of questions.
I also look forward to getting some new clothing in my inventory on the catalog onboard the Migrator.

415 days old
damirobin March 15, 2020

I love when the migrator is here!!! the captain’s key was actually the first pin i found on my first clup penguin account before i lost my email and password

1460 days old
Glimmy March 15, 2020

It’s always good to see a returning mascot, especially one that is coming back and staying for an extended time to help support and occupy us during the scary epidemic. His presence, gifts, and games is what I look forward to when his ship docks on shore! Stay Safe Penguins!

615 days old
Mehoo1 March 15, 2020

I look forward to playing treasure hunt and for the exciting new items RockHopper brings with him on the Migrator.

976 days old
mkgees March 15, 2020

I’m excited for Rockhopper’s Rare items! There is so much cool things to buy!

867 days old
Ultraly March 15, 2020

I am looking forward to search for Rockhopper around the island, playing treasure hunt and meeting new penguins! I really like Rockhopper as he brings new items every time he returns, I also like Treasure hunt as it is like an exclusive game to play whenever the Migrator returns.

634 days old
Pi319364 March 15, 2020

One of my favorite things about Rockhopper is how fun his visits are! He is always making jokes or telling stories, and he even plays Sled Racing sometimes! But if I had to say what my favorite thing about his visits are, I’d say playing Treasure Hunt! It is very fun and earns you lots of coins.

419 days old
SuperMitsaYT March 15, 2020

My Favorite Minigame Is Cart Surfer I Play It A Lot To Get Lots Of Coins

482 days old
TheNitronic March 15, 2020

The one thing that I get excited for is his Rockhopper’s Rare Items catalog. Every time he arrives, it’s different, and I’m always excited to find out what he brings in to sell!

642 days old
Queenbubles March 15, 2020

Look I just wanna be pirate….. ARRRRR

1478 days old
LandN Lukas March 15, 2020

Everything about Rockhopper’s visits is very exciting! I look forward to meeting him and playing Treasure Hunt. Earning stamps for Treasure Hunt is definitely one of my main goals whenever he visits.

767 days old
Avacadorr March 15, 2020

I can’t wait to see my idol Rockhopper! He is so fun to be around, and he is one of the nicest penguins out there. He brings so many goodies and joy to the island that it makes the day so much better!

994 days old
norrabun March 15, 2020

When Rockhopper returns to the island, I look forward to seeing him! He’s the only mascot that I’ve ever met so seeing him again will make me so happy. Aside from that, I also love getting the rare items from the Migrator for my ship igloo!

1316 days old
A1803 March 15, 2020

I look forward to Treasure Hunt, it comes to the island once in a while, so you may aswell make most of it

883 days old
Raptor10 March 15, 2020

I hope he found a new island that all the penguins could explore during the Adventure party, and there would be a lot of new and cool stuff for us to find!

1002 days old
Lui777 March 15, 2020

I love Rockhopper’s visits to the island. It’s fun to have his stories and treasures with us too! And I love the Treasure Hunt game too, and the point of his visits, not only to get his background, but to talk to him and enjoy the most of his time in the island.

405 days old
dandelions8 March 15, 2020

I look forward to see what items he would bring

599 days old
Turkee March 15, 2020

I’m looking forward to meeting Rockhopper! I haven’t been able to meet him yet but I really hope I do! I’m also looking forward to Treasure Hunt and playing it with friends!

1390 days old
Caveria March 15, 2020

I’m enjoy bought items from his catalog “Rockhopper’s Rare Items”. They are always cool and I can’t him to visit our island! In Migrator I play with my friends Treasure Hunt and earn some coins together and it’s probably the best game multiplayer!๐Ÿ˜‰

1373 days old
Hot Autumn March 15, 2020

Rockhopper is my favorite mascot, so there are many things I enjoy when he returns to the island. I enjoy visiting the rooms on the Migrator, collecting his rare items, playing Treasure Hunt, and of course… meeting him! In other words, I enjoy just about everything when he returns. ๐Ÿ˜‰

476 days old
Felix89 March 15, 2020

maybe the grey puffle could be used in card jitsu

732 days old
iiPatch March 15, 2020

I enjoy the special items that Rockhopper brings! They are unique and only stick around for so long! Rockhopper is fun to meet too, I just wish that Rockhopper would bring Yarr with him!

1282 days old
pinky279 March 15, 2020

Hi, I’ve been playing treasure hunt for coins and i realized, its not a good game for coins right now because if you have every single stamp of treasure hunt it doesn’t give you the X2 coins so an you please fix this? We’re counting on you!

435 days old
flyer pow March 15, 2020

i relley whant to see him please tell me whare he is i am onlie 7

713 days old
Logan3918 March 15, 2020

What I enjoy most when Rockhopper docks his ship is when I get to play treasure hunt I like to play it because it gets me lots of coins! When Rockhopper returns to the island I look forward to the items he brings! I also look forward to playing treasure hunt!

441 days old
Haiji2020 March 15, 2020

The best thing about Rockhopper dock is that we can go up and we can see the island. It’s the best place ever and we also can meet Rockhopper! We also can buy a lot of rare items. And see the penguins in mine shack waiting for st patrick’s day party!

993 days old
ViciousDex March 15, 2020

I enjoy mostly is meeting with Rockhopper in game. It’s so fun to communicate with Rockhopper. He sometimes play treasure hunt with everyone, we play hide and seek with Rockhopper and playing the “Rockhopper says” game which creates the hype. I really enjoy meeting with him.

760 days old
Super107 March 15, 2020

I look forward to buying some of Rockhoppers rare items and playing tresure hunt and i look forward to meeting Rockhopper on the island and getting his backround.

682 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 March 15, 2020

I look forward to meeting the legendary pirate Rockhopper, (but even though he’s the easiest mascot to find, people stay in the room he’s in and don’t let anyone else in, can you make a line for full rooms too?) So hopefully i will meet him when the emerald isle is celebrated with St. patricks day

840 days old
winniella1 March 15, 2020

I’m looking forward to seeing the new rare items it is always a surprise for me!!! The thing that I mostly enjoy is Treasure Hunt because I normally get a lot of coins!!

1472 days old
alcatz3 March 15, 2020

Congrats JJ The Cool and Lily19530, Great work Club Penguin Rewritten team! Thank you all the moderators for keeping us safe and making blog posts!

770 days old
DjKled007 March 15, 2020

Yarr i’ll be existed too I’ll wait him !!!!

770 days old
DjKled007 March 15, 2020

Ok I swear It was Yarr writing not me !!!!

1249 days old
dodo david March 15, 2020

I look forward to playing treasure hunt the most because it’s my favorite game on this island!