What's New?

Reviewed by You: Fashion Party

By Lataus on March 22, 2020

Hi Penguins,

The weekend is here – wait but wasn’t it technically always the weekend? Last week, we asked you all what you enjoyed most and look forward to when Rockhopper returns to the island. From that, the first penguin we selected was Blueicegram, who said:

“I have met Rockhopper many times, but he never grows old. I think his interaction with the players is amazing. He makes such a great effort to chat with everyone. I do enjoy his many rare treasures so it is always exciting to see the Migrator dock. My most favorite though, is the treasure hunt👍”

We’re happy to hear you always look forward to meeting Captain Rockhopper. He’s always got something new for you to enjoy every time he visits! The other response comes from norrabun, who said:

“When Rockhopper returns to the island, I look forward to seeing him! He’s the only mascot that I’ve ever met so seeing him again will make me so happy. Aside from that, I also love getting the rare items from the Migrator for my ship igloo!”

Rockhopper is quite a jolly captain for sure, we’re sure he always looks forward to meeting you too. Seems like we have another pirate at our flippers too; good luck with your collecting, ‘ye captain!

Thanks Blueicegram and norrabun! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The Fashion Party is finally in full flow, and we’ve loved your outfits so far. Keep staying creative! If you could choose a Fashion Party theme, what would it be and why?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

98 Comments

347 days old
BlossomGirl9 March 27, 2020

I want another fashion party four themes I would like to have is space, famous, spy or agent and, fabulous dinner. please have another fashion party I love to look fabulous and dress fancy but i do that anywhere!

447 days old
sunsetharbor March 27, 2020

I’d love to see a celebrity theme! Everyone dresses up as their favorite celebrity and submits the name of that person along with their outfit. I’ve seen people get very creative in fashion contests with this theme. I think it would be fun to see what people come up with!

1003 days old
Fizzy Pop March 25, 2020

Wow, this is hard! But, I would love to see a “Wild West” theme. Because, there are so many ways to style a Cowboy hat and boots! I feel, the CPR community would be able to get really creative, after all, everyone has their own style, and take on the theme.

86 days old
Brightbulb99 March 25, 2020

I would love if there was a puffle theme, seeing as puffles are a staple of club penguin.
(Also, people could come up with really creative costumes with this theme!)

Yours Truly,
Brightbulb99

18 days old
galana March 24, 2020

i truly love this party so much! the beautiful decorations, new and unique clothes, and we have a lot of things to do! i think that my fav part is the fashion contest, all the creativity and awesome outfits, we have Halloween back in March! i love the new items and be able to customize my penguin ๐Ÿ–ค

396 days old
PerfectdAlva March 24, 2020

Another Fashion Party theme I have thought of was Occupation! Every”penguin” can dress as something they would like to become in the future!

277 days old
Raven Claw 1 March 24, 2020

Musician theme or movie theme is what I would want

411 days old
Joybubble3 March 24, 2020

I’d love to see an animal theme in the future. I think it’d be fun to see what costumes penguins come up with.

286 days old
Mithi68 March 23, 2020

OMG! They should have a theme where u have to dress up as EPF or PSA or Aunt Arctic or something like that!

1080 days old
LittlePeg13 March 23, 2020

I’d love to see flight as a Fashion Week theme. There’s such a variety of wings, jetpacks, and propeller hats to choose from and it would be fun to see what everyone can come up with.

280 days old
mumblemck March 23, 2020

If I could choose a Fashion Party theme, I would choose a “Superhero” theme. There are so many masks and capes that penguins would be able to play around with. Penguins can design their own superhero fashion based around a superpower. I can just imagine the amazing costumes and ideas created.๐Ÿง:)

67 days old
coolboy844 March 23, 2020

we need a job theme

67 days old

or maybe a job theme

1025 days old
Alexa13 March 23, 2020

if I could choose a fashion theme it would be a ‘Red Carpet” theme. I would love to see all the penguins dressed up looking like celebrities walking on the red carpet.

906 days old
Little12z March 23, 2020

I think a good theme would be secret agent, because lots of penguins like this theme and so do i! And also since Dot is also available to find on CPR during this party, and she is an agent

67 days old

we need at the end a new puffle

296 days old
Atendrish March 23, 2020

I would like to have a rock star theme!
Penguins are very creative and I’m sure they’ll come up with some interesting and entertaining ideas!
<3

669 days old
P2019767 March 23, 2020

I think a great theme would be rainbow. I think it would be an easy outfit for most penguins. Also, if anyone is seeing this can I have my username? (It is not profane at all and I have been a number for more than a year now) -Thanks!

631 days old
foxypurple67 March 23, 2020

A theme for the fashion party? I’d have to choose food! There’s so many outfit combinations to choose from, and so many delicious ideas popping into my head at the thought…

954 days old
EwThatsMe March 23, 2020

I love the fashion themes so far. My fav has been random cause I got to dress up as an astronaut and the penguins all looked so different! If I could choose a Fashion Party Theme, it would be space because I feel like people could come up with so many cool fits from aliens to galaxy themes.

186 days old
Hakros323 March 23, 2020

If I could pick a theme, it would either be Prom or Halloween. Prom because it would be nice to see what kind of beautiful outfits people would wear for prom, and Halloween, because everyone gets creative when it comes to their Halloween costume, and I would love to see what everyone would dress as.

894 days old
Skyefyre March 23, 2020

A Fashion Party theme I would choose would be dress like a rock star! Penguins could show off their colorful rockin’ outfits as well as bust out some crazy cool instruments!

86 days old
Brightbulb99 March 23, 2020

If I could choose from any theme, I’d go for puffle lover. I know everyone on the island loves puffles and they could show how much they care for them in this category! The fashion party has been great so far and no matter the category, it’ll bring all the penguins on the island together!

313 days old
Ninja Blue March 23, 2020

How about a summer theme? it’s sweet and simple and could have an interesting outcome. I hope you all have a wonderful day and keep up the amazing work. Cheers

693 days old
FishyMcFish March 23, 2020

I would love to see โ€œOccupationโ€ as a theme! There are so many jobs or hobbies that people do and I think it would be so cool to see what people come up with! Maybe a gamer or an artist? Or possibly truck drivers or postman! The possibilities are endless!

24 days old
Zcoedy162 March 23, 2020

I like the idea of an Underwater Expedition! There would be lots of sea creature costumes and maybe even some scuba gear!

396 days old
PerfectdAlva March 23, 2020

If I could choose a Fashion Party theme, it would have to be Holiday! I chose Holiday because there are many different days you can dress up as… Halloween, Christmas, St. Patrick’s Day, and so on. I find that to be very fun and brings a lot of creativity out of everybody!

47 days old
Dylanduck33 March 23, 2020

The theme i’d choose would be “Mascots” because some people do dress like them a lot so I find that one smart

687 days old
Joey17790 March 23, 2020

I think a ninja theme would be pretty fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

229 days old
oodsofnoodle March 23, 2020

I would have to choose a formal theme! It would be fun to see all of the penguins in their most elegant attire.
Good day, my fellow penguins,
oodsofnoodles

154 days old
meaganb March 23, 2020

If I could choose a Fashion. Part theme, I’d choose Best Dressed. I don’t have much. fancy clothes, but I think it would be cool to see everyone wearing their nicest outfit!

409 days old
SockMonkeyJr March 23, 2020

I would love to see a music theme for the party. With music there are so many possibilities! There are plenty of clothing options to choose from which would provide a lot of fun combinations. You could be a singer, a drummer, or even a dancer!

960 days old
pongtong March 23, 2020

Obviously, the best theme to choose would be Puffle! It would be similar to Silly and the Puffle Party costumes would HAVE to be there.

– pongtong

38 days old
P5357632 March 23, 2020

If I could choose a Fashion Party theme, I would choose holiday! This theme would allow each penguin to dress up as the holiday of their choice, whether it is a minor one like President’s Day or a largely celebrated one like Christmas. It would be fun to see what each penguin could come up with!

81 days old
P5229637 March 23, 2020

I’d choose a “cosplay” theme. Basically you would need to try your best and dress up either as a CP celebrity or an in-game character.

1101 days old
Guitar Star March 23, 2020

I’m having a really great time with the fashion show currently. I love to see all of the new and returning items in the fashion show catalog! If I had to pick a theme, it would probably be a Halloween/spooky theme. There are so many items that penguins could use and I think it’d be hilarious to see!

281 days old
l3ubble March 23, 2020

I would choose Prehistoric theme,so far there been themes either Medieval,silly,summer etc. It be cool if penguins wear costumes of different era. The fashion party is quite appreciable and amazing.

259 days old
P4663392 March 23, 2020

Really good party! I wish i would win the fashion party contest… Still i wish good luck to everyone in the contest. The items in the catalog are really cool! I would like if the next theme was Black/Dark. Because i have a good outfit for it. The contest winner background looks incredibly good!! ๐Ÿ˜€

890 days old
grandshifu March 23, 2020

I would choose a global theme. Where you go dress up as a global theme where people could dress up inspired as a country.

1014 days old
dymo5000 March 23, 2020

I’d love to see an underwater theme! It would give me an excuse to dust off my mermaid tail haha

28 days old
P5386717 March 23, 2020

my theme is superhero
btw can u verify my name pls
thx

268 days old
Streetsinger March 23, 2020

If I could pick a Fashion theme, I’d go with Casual. There’s a lot of neat clothes to choose from! Like jackets to Hoodies to t-shirts to shoes and various hairstyles that we can just mix and match and we can come up with new trends this way!

858 days old
Waddleoz March 23, 2020

I’d choose NOSTALGIA! I’d love to see what everyone’s favourite outfits were when they were younger ๐Ÿ™‚ Or outfits from their favourite og cp party

25 days old
diva xox March 23, 2020

if I could pick a theme I would pick the 1920s or just the decades because I think a lot of penguins would like it but also I remember that there used to be a decades theme in the costume box of the og club penguin that was really cool. Anyways thanks for reading this!

907 days old
pinky279 March 23, 2020

If I had to choose a fashion party theme, It’ll be Secret Agents, Because i always thought secret agents were cool and it’ll be fun to see everyone wearing secret agent outfits everywhere. Also the creativity of the outfits! I love the themes so far! Hope to see a lot of other cool themes!

848 days old
IntoAriana March 23, 2020

If I could choose a Fashion Party theme, I would definitely pick Hollywood. It would be super cool to see how everyone would interpret the theme!

549 days old
AlexMina0402 March 23, 2020

Medieval theme! It was one of my favorite parties last year and it would be really cool and fun with the various costumes and outfits.

22 days old
missrona March 23, 2020

I’d love to see a Hollywood Glamour theme. Penguins wearing their most fabulous and chic items. It would be a star-studded event!

337 days old
AlphaHayden March 23, 2020

I’d choose a sci-fi fashion theme. I would choose this category because I/ve always loved sci-fi things since I was a kid, and I think there is a great variety of sci-fi themed outfits on the island!

137 days old
cindyx March 23, 2020

My favourite part of this beautiful party is all the fashion items!

18 days old
nunu7 March 23, 2020

I’m loving these fashion shows. I would love to see a superheroes theme for the Fashion Party event. I absolutely love superpowers and it’d be really cool see how people my fellow penguins mix and match to create cool effects with their outfits. I think you could also interpret it as daily heroes.

232 days old
alllove March 23, 2020

If I could choose a Fashion Party theme, I would choose “Something Spooky”! I’m feeling nostalgic for the Halloween Party and would love to see people bring back the ghosts, goblins, and witches for a short time!

487 days old
seabubbles13 March 23, 2020

id like to see some decades themes! 80’s, 90’s, early 2000’s perhaps? that could be pretty epic

18 days old
Yeochi March 23, 2020

I think a “witches and wizards” fashion theme would be magical! For accessories, we could have brooms, wands, scars, etc. Our puffles could serve as great magical companions or “familiars”. Let’s make some magic!

22 days old
missrona March 23, 2020

If I were to choose a theme for the Fashion Party, it would definitely be “glamour”. I’d love to see the penguins looking as chic and fabulous as possible. There would be plenty of suit jackets, handbags, pearls, and tinted sunglasses. Maybe even the paparazzi! The diva penguins need their glam!

507 days old
em0lyy March 23, 2020

If I could choose a theme for the Fashion Party, I would love for an Oldies theme! Wearing clothes from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s would be so cool, and I would totally enjoy seeing everyone else’s favorite parts of the 20th century!

514 days old
Pixelgracie March 23, 2020

I would choose a fairytale theme! I love reminiscing on fables told to us in childhood and how we carry those along throughout our lives. I also love all things magical and think a fairytale theme would be super cute!

514 days old
Spock99 March 23, 2020

I would a “Jungle” theme, with different wild animal costumes. I think it might be really cool!

527 days old
JazzT March 22, 2020

If I had to make a theme, I would pick a rainbow theme! Because when it comes to expressing yourself with fashion, colors are one of the most important things to use, and what’s a better way to communicate with color than by using them all!

936 days old
jacob39822 March 22, 2020

I Would Chose Sci-FI because it would be really interesting to see player’s takes on aliens, astronauts, robots, and anything else that’s futuristic or out of this world

1066 days old
caralynrs March 22, 2020

“Community” would be my Fashion Party theme. It could be an outfit resembling a mascot CPR team member or just your favorite items that represent the island. We are in tough times right now and we need to stick together.

1097 days old
rstate March 22, 2020

If I could choose a theme, I would choose the Underwater theme, it is a creative theme and could be used more.

320 days old
Tillaroy March 22, 2020

For a Fashion Party, I would probably choose a theme of a specific color. For example, if the theme was red, each penguin would have to dress up in anything red and only red. I think it’s really fun to see the wacky outfits players can come up with when they’re only limited by the color!

510 days old
mgirl2019 March 22, 2020

I think a good Fashion Party theme would be Penguin’s Choice! Each penguin can show off their own unique style and newer penguins aren’t limited in the options they have to fit the theme. I think it would inspire some really creative looks!

315 days old
pete1326 March 22, 2020

I will like a ninja theme. I like the dojo and grey puffles so much id like this theme to be the next.

998 days old
Hot Autumn March 22, 2020

If I could choose a Fashion Party theme, I’d choose Rainbow! It would be really cool to see so many colors worn by penguins all around the island. It would also allow players to get really creative! I’ve really been enjoying the Fashion Party and its themes so far! Thank you team!

205 days old
OceanMera March 22, 2020

or a puffle theme in honor of our pet puffles! (sorry for posting so many comments)

205 days old
OceanMera March 22, 2020

also, maybe we can have a ninja theme!

205 days old
OceanMera March 22, 2020

Maybe we should do a Christmas in spring theme, or in honor of the saint patricks day, maybe a leprechaun theme

1144 days old
Perapin March 22, 2020

Secret agent theme!

Cheers,
Perapin

1104 days old
Jempenguin March 22, 2020

My fashion theme would be “Pookie” because I just think it would be hilarious to see what all of the players come up with. Lol

359 days old
cp famous March 22, 2020

If I could pick a fashion theme, it would be inspired by the fair! A lot of fun items from the fair could be used in all kinds of different ways to make great and nostalgic outfits! Imagine cotton candy or a candy apple with your tennis shoes and balloon hat! Everyone would look so unique and fun!

107 days old
TheNitronic March 22, 2020

“City Life” would be my choice. Think of the theme like you’re dressing up for a Night Club dance battle with DJ Cadence herself. My reason is that it would give a lot of penguins (including yours truly) a chance to win the background, and to try out more items from the recent Penguin Style catalog.

943 days old
JMooney33 March 22, 2020

I love the fashion contest, if i can choose a theme will be summer or winter

1015 days old
Caveria March 22, 2020

The theme, that I choose is Underwater, because it always contains a creative, funny and try combine these outfits and make your dreams real. Deep into Underwater world, find buried treasure and have fun with your adventure! ๐Ÿ˜‰

330 days old
Light Fury1 March 22, 2020

I would choose a medival theme, because there are so many design ideas for example a knight or a fairy or a fairy that looks like a knight. As I said the ideas are endless. And I am sure that I will see some great and funny outfits. ๐Ÿ˜›

47 days old
QuanChi March 22, 2020

I would like to see a fancy/regal theme because I feel the options for luxurious clothes are scarce and would be cool if like ball gowns, tuxedos, and monocles became available.

Also, just want to say, the original game was my childhood and you guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ™‚

672 days old
Aquania1 March 22, 2020

A cool theme would be “Night on the Town!” Penguins could dress up for their ideal night out on the island: Some may dress fancy for dinner and a show at the plaza, others may dress in their best dance gear for the nightclub! Everyone has different interest, so it would have a lot of variety.

530 days old
FlightFluffy March 22, 2020

I would choose “Futuristic Stone Age” theme. The reason is that it combines two themes which are not related to each other and thus will bring out a lot of variety and creativity in the community. It’s an oxymoron and making an outfit for this theme will surely be a lot of fun.

351 days old
tacocat54893 March 22, 2020

In my honest opinion, If i could choose a theme, I would choose music! The music jam party was AWESOME! I think to me, it is the best. but there are other themes, and every single one is awesome! but to me, the best one is music! just hearing it and dressing it is awesome!

409 days old
HarmonyStar March 22, 2020

I would pick either a winter theme since winter could be anything or secret agent themed since that has not been done before

38 days old
KagomeH March 22, 2020

I’d like a basics theme to give those new to the island a chance to shine! No items older than a month allowed?

412 days old
yslkar March 22, 2020

if i could choose a fashion party theme, i would choose a cool “the great gatsby” or “1920’s” theme. i feel like everyone would have different ideas of how you could look, and express their fashion styles uniquely. thanks!!

259 days old
Pi319364 March 22, 2020

If I could choose a Fashion Party theme, I would choose: Fancy! As you can see from my outfit, I like that kind of theme and it’s also really fun to see on penguins! I also like it because you can easily use this theme for roleplaying, which is really fun for me! I also really like top hats.

1101 days old
R0sieR0se March 22, 2020

I would love to have a holiday theme! Since there are multiple holidays, this theme would really give some more variety, and we could see how creative people get with these outfits. Players could stick with one holiday or mismatch multiple holidays. It could be really fun!

527 days old
JazzT March 22, 2020

If I made a fashion theme, I would make it rainbow themed! One of the greatness ways of expressing yourself is by using colors, so whatโ€™s a better way to do so then dressing in different color pallets, or all-in-one!

426 days old
rotary dial March 22, 2020

I think a work theme would be nice! It’s an easy theme that a lot of penguins can participate in, and they can also showcase their creativity by combining different items with their work outfit to fully represent the theme.

66 days old
Haiji2020 March 22, 2020

If i could won a fashion party, i would feel like a superstar, evereyone will know me, and get so popular.

236 days old
Lani2 March 22, 2020

If I were to choose a fashion party theme it would be fancy dress. Like tuxedos, dresses and how you would dress for a job at the pizza parlor. I chose this theme because I think it would be interesting to see what people come up with.

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq March 22, 2020

I would probably pick either a Fairy or Alien theme or maybe combine the two because I’ve been having dreams about these two for quite a while now.

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq April 1, 2020

And that even includes last night when I dreamt of fairies in a huge kitchen discovering tasty pastries and kitchen plumbing.

1093 days old
Sparklmagyq April 1, 2020

Does it seem weird to equate kitchens, fairies, plumbing, pastries, liquid soap and vegan meat substitutes in the same dream?

678 days old
PartyDude14 March 22, 2020

If I were to choose a fashion Party theme it would be an agent theme because agents are at the center of CPR and they are what makes this island safe. And other penguins have a chance to get agent items and dress up appreciating honor some of the most mysterious but hard working penguins like Dot.

940 days old
Bakhm March 22, 2020

I would like a summer, water theme because I have a very large amount of items that would fit that particular category. I think everyone would enjoy that theme and the island would be rocking just before the summer season begins here in May, July. Rubber duckies and water wings everywhere! Thanks!

24 days old
Zcoedy162 March 23, 2020

Looks like somebody’s wish was granted!

675 days old
GavinoEOS March 22, 2020

I think a wilderness theme could be really fun! Dressing up as campers, mountain climbers, tribes, or even animals like lions, tigers, and bears! There would be a lot of options, which is what I love most about the fashion party.

1145 days old
Seal12311 March 22, 2020

If I would pick a theme, I would probably pick circus theme because itโ€™s just so fun, creative, and colourful !!

963 days old
classyxo March 22, 2020

If I could choose a Fashion Party theme, I would pick an Underwater theme. I really see many penguins on this island getting super creative with this theme, such as wearing scuba gear, fish items, mermaids, etc. I have loved sitting around at the dock and seeing all the outfits.