What's New?

Reviewed by You: Penguin Mascots

By Skyver on April 5, 2020

Hi Penguins,

A new month, which means new content! Last week, we asked you all if you made a grand discovery of a new dimension, what kind of dimension would that be? From that, the first penguin we selected was Splosh Jnr, who said:

“I would discover the mystery dimension. This dimension is full of tip-able icebergs; shadow ninjas; countless green, water buoys; and even a few mysteries we haven’t even discovered yet! This dimension has managed to leak slightly creating the mysteries that dwell around the island today.”

Interesting. All those things in that dimension would definitely be a “mystery” to find. Maybe it would solve a few of our own mysteries? The other response comes from Hot Autumn, who said:

“If I were to make a grand discovery of a new dimension, it would be a Polar Bear Dimension! When you go inside, you would be transformed into a polar bear just like Herbert! I think it would be really funny to see a bunch of giant polar bears roaming around.”

We wonder what a “certain polar bear” would think if he saw more polar bears like himself in a place away from the island? Perhaps we could be done with his trouble once and for all? Or maybe not…?

Thanks Splosh Jnr and Hot Autumn! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

This week, we’re going to do something a little different. There’s something many penguins crave to meet, famous penguins which many it would be a dream to meet. If you could meet any mascot, who would it be and for what reason?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

140 Comments

71 days old
Cailloufan20 April 17, 2020

I would definitly G because He helps me in missions and makes cool missions. I also like him because he makes all these cool gadgets for the psa and epf.

442 days old
poppetango24 April 17, 2020

In my opinion its got to be Gary, hes a classic and i have never had the chance to meet him, i love him as a character because hes technical and just an awesome character.

1146 days old
Sparklmagyq April 16, 2020

Score one for the mascots of Club Penguin Rewritten!

213 days old
macaroongirl April 13, 2020

if i could meet any mascot i would want to meet rockhopper because i love when he comes to town and i love playing treasure hunt on the migrator

254 days old
louiethighs April 10, 2020

I would want to meet Sensei because the Jitsu games were my fondest memories of the original CP game. I remember spending hours trying to complete all of the dojo’s, and Sensei was one of the most memorable mascots of the game.

63 days old
Star2Dust April 9, 2020

I’ve always wanted to meet Aunt Arctic. Not only is she the most classic mascot, representing club penguin as a whole, she’s also the director of the PSA/EPF. And who doesn’t love some good old girl power!

649 days old
LiLi216 April 9, 2020

Cadance is my favorite mascot to meet because she is always so fun. She really likes to engage with her fans and it’s so exciting when she busts her famous move!

64 days old
ORANGESTR68 April 9, 2020

hi CPR! if i could meet a mascot it would be aunt artic! because we both love puffles and reading! plus we both have glasses! LOL -ORANGESTR68

580 days old
JazzT April 9, 2020

I would like to meet Gary again because he’s a lot like me, we both like science and creating different kinds of items!

1088 days old
griffen9 April 8, 2020

I think I’d like to meet one of the members of the penguin band. A few years ago (I forget during which party) I saw the actual “band” on stage, but none of the actual mascots were there, and it was really disappointing. I had just barely missed the actual mascots. So that’s on my bucket list.

740 days old
Joey17790 April 8, 2020

I can’t pick a favorite to meet. I think they’re all pretty fun to meet! ๐Ÿ™‚

138 days old
billy1278 April 8, 2020

I wouldlike to meet dot because i want her to help me in the epf missions because i still play epf on m ds lite

112 days old
Camp Vamp April 8, 2020

Sadly I never get to meet mascots ๐Ÿ™ I hope one day I can! By the way, is there a mascot visiting us for the easter party?

383 days old
Light Fury1 April 8, 2020

I would like to meet Sensei, cuz he is so wise and inspires me. And by the way I want to see if he is good at another mini game, not only card jitsu. ๐Ÿ˜›

500 days old
sunsetharbor April 8, 2020

I’d love to meet the Penguin Band! I haven’t met them yet, but I am excited to hear their music. I also love that they travel in a group and are such great friends. The more the merrier!

1030 days old
gunney38 April 8, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, I’d love to meet Herbert. I think that he is such an interesting mascot and he could come in the form of an EPF Island Takeover Party. This idea would be really fun because we could all work together to try and defeat Herbert and Klutzy!

464 days old
Joybubble3 April 8, 2020

Iโ€™d love to meet PH, because I love puffles! I think itโ€™s really cool that her job is basically spending her days with puffles. She is definitely my favorite mascot.

207 days old
meaganb April 8, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, I would love to meet Cadence! She seems like such a fun penguin and always knows how to start a dance party. Who knows? Maybe if we met, she could even teach me a few dance moves.

207 days old
meaganb April 8, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, I would love to meet Cadence! She seems like such a fun penguin and always knows how to start a party. Who knows? Maybe if we met, she could even teach me how to make a song.

1080 days old
slickjames April 8, 2020

bro cadence is prolly the finest penguin to waddle on the island๐Ÿ˜ฑ

391 days old
Logan3918 April 7, 2020

If I could meet one mascot I would choose to meet Sensei! He is a really rare mascot and I love to play card jitsu! Maybe he could give me some tips on how to win more games!

157 days old
Byrocynical April 7, 2020

i would like to meet herbert and ask him why he’s so crabby! is it klutzy or is it just all us penguins?

104 days old
ItsMe161 April 7, 2020

I would really want to meet Dot and Klutzy. I would want to meet Dot because I love the fashion events and enjoy participating in fashion shows. I would love to meet Klutzy because I love participating in the PSA missions and would want to meet a rare mascot.

384 days old
Pika112256 April 7, 2020

I want to meet Rockhopper! He’s my favourite mascot, and I love being a pirate. Speaking of which, my favourie subject is aRRRRRt.

493 days old
P3074964 April 7, 2020

I would want to meet Herbert, Puffle Handler and Cadence because Herbert is rare and I love doing missions. Puffle Handler because I have never met her and Cadence is so cool I would really like to meet her. Also how do I change my penguin name?

312 days old
Pi319364 April 9, 2020

You have to have it approved by a moderator. Normally, it should be approved a few days after the account is made, I think, but if it takes longer, it probably contains an innapropriate word or something that the moderators don’t like in your penguin name. Sorry, but I don’t think you can change it.

90 days old
Shimon10 April 7, 2020

I want to see Rory because he is responsible for every good buildings we have on island.

653 days old
Allen3201 April 7, 2020

I’d totally love to meet Sensei simply because Card-Jitsu is my favourite game and the presence of the Dojo gives some kind of exotic vibe to the game!

298 days old
Polly09 April 7, 2020

I really really want to meet Cadence! She is so so so cool! She is my favourite mascot and she has so much cool songs but shes also very friendly!

321 days old
GoodBoyLover April 7, 2020

I’d like to meet Gary because his inventions are really cool and I’d like to see how they work!

1146 days old
Sparklmagyq April 7, 2020

I’d like to meet Rory too because, handy penguin and I can do a few small repairs myself.

1146 days old

I’d sure like to meet Jet Pack Guy because he’s so awesome and knows how to make cool look more than just an awesome face!

1151 days old
CodeOrangelt April 7, 2020

Look, I’ve been playing Club Penguin for a while now. My hidden secret is that I would just die to meet Klutzy. I’ve loved that crab even in the days of “CP: Herberts Revenge” Wierd, I know, but I just want to meet that crabby ‘ole crab.

1119 days old
caralynrs April 7, 2020

I would love to meet Rockhopper again because we played sled racing and he was done for an adventure anytime!!

1085 days old
1pinkie pie2 April 6, 2020

Mascots are amongst my favorite things of the game. If I could meet any mascot, I’d love to meet DJ Cadence. I really admire her musical talent, but also how friendly she is towards everyone. She inspired me to stop beign affraid of being myself with others

1107 days old
c3porice1 April 6, 2020

It would be fascinating to meet Gary the Gadget Guy because he could unveil his newest inventions or even give us more insight in the PSA agent training missions. (I also own a Gary mini-figure from years ago :D)
-C3

496 days old
BenMcMufin April 6, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, I would love to meet Herbert because he’s one of my favorite mascots and it would be an honor to meet him why,because I missed him during the time he came in November and along with Gary but I was just so excited to meet him so that’s why it would be an honor to meet him.

100 days old
Dylanduck33 April 6, 2020

If I could meet any mascot,it’d be Aunt Arctic,why?Because I always like reading the Club Penguin Times so i’d ask her some things about it!

1056 days old
Fizzy Pop April 6, 2020

I would love to meet, Aunt Arctic again because, I am an aspiring journalist myself. Aunt Arctic could give me writing/interviewing tips and ideas, over some tea and scones! She is just so creative, I feel I would enjoy my time with her and her puffles, especially her sweet green puffle, Cornelius!

531 days old
pineappIez April 6, 2020

I would LOVE to meet Herbert and Klutzy! Firstly, Klutzy reminds me of the crab version of Rookie, and I love Rookie! Also, Herbert’s plans are really fun to see. I love the mystery! He’s, in my opinion, most interesting! Without him, there’d be no secret agencies or missions which I love to go on!!

333 days old
mumblemck April 6, 2020

I would want to meet Herbert P. Bear Esquire. He needs to be stopped! I would hope I can defeat him once and for all when I meet him. I would correct him on the rude things he said about penguins and the Club Penguin Island. We penguins need to unite!

1146 days old

As would be heard in a certain toony realm, Penguins of the World, Unite!

351 days old
ratsbian April 6, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, it would be Dot! She’s my favorite mascot of all time, and I had so much fun with her during the Fashion Party! She’s part secret agent, part fashionista! I think we would hang out and talk about Club Penguin fashion and the EPF together!

402 days old
Paoolaa254 April 6, 2020

My dream is to meet DJ Maxx! Becouse I just love music so much and he is one of my idols. I saw so many penguins that have DJ Maxx’s background and I was really sad becouse I didn’t have one… But I hope someday I will meet DJ Maxx!

55 days old
Retropie April 6, 2020

If i could meet a mascot, I would meet the developers of Club Penguin Rewritten. They may not be a mascot, but they feel like it because of their importance. I would like to see how they remade the game after the shutdown of the original and why they did.

993 days old
Bakhm April 6, 2020

I think I’d meet Sensei — he’s one of the mascots that really doesn’t come around all too often, and getting his stamp would truly be epic. I guess I’ll just have to wait for the Water party up in the dojo.

1189 days old
tuba April 6, 2020

gary because of the good vibes

339 days old
Tara100 April 6, 2020

It is my dream to meet Cadence. She is cute, loving and kind. I want to meet here also because I like music and I like dancing!!!!

Thanks
I really wish that my dream comes true…. Love you Cadence!!

408 days old
P3987332 April 6, 2020

I’d love to meet Sensei or Cadence. They’ve always been my favorite mascots for some reason and I haven’t met them yet! I’d love to see Cadence in concert maybe or Sensei bring a new element of card-jitsu to the online. I think that’d be exciting! Maybe one day…

91 days old
nBruh April 6, 2020

I would meet dot because he could tell me about stealth techniques.

1146 days old

You mean Dot the Disguise GAL?

59 days old
wysteriaaa April 6, 2020

I’d love to meet Rockhopper. Reading his journal was a fun, and I’m always eager for a fun story about discoveries and adventures away from Club Penguin Island. Plus, Yarr is super cute!

837 days old
Bloxwess April 6, 2020

I would have to go with Gary because I always loved looking at all his different gadgets during the PSA missions.

119 days old
SRANEC April 6, 2020

ammo

91 days old
KagomeH April 6, 2020

I’d love to meet Aunt Arctic. She seems so sweet and I bet she would be so fun to hang out and chat with?
I’d love to see her tell us about the work on the newspaper and what we could maybe look forward to on the island!

1150 days old
alcatz3 April 6, 2020

If I could meet any mascot I would meet Franky I always wanted to meet Franky when Club Penguin was still here, I would like to make a band with the Penguin Band members. I like the Penguin Band a lot I wear the Blue Penguin Band hoodie and the normal grey one. It would be really fun making a band.

120 days old
crispycamper April 6, 2020

I would like to meet Sensei so that I could finally witness his magnificent beard with my own eyes

327 days old
Icey Creams April 6, 2020

I would want to meet DJ-K-Dance! I love music and it would be my dream to meet her! I have not even seen her but she is definitely cool! Music is one of my passions in the form of singing so it would be so epic to meet her! Just excited for a time I might meet her. It was really fun typing this!!!!

98 days old
Sl1pp3ry April 6, 2020

I would love to meet rookie! The reason why I chose rookie is because he seems so cool and chill and just seems like a really fun, and genuine person to be around! I also really like his propeller hat and glasses I think that he truly rocks them!

1164 days old
Kids123 April 6, 2020

Hmm Sensei is good… Like Gary or the other agents

911 days old
Waddleoz April 6, 2020

I’d love to meet Herbert (because that will probably signify a party based around the epf, I loved operation blackout) and it would be cool if it was possible to meet Klutzy.

139 days old
Brightbulb99 April 6, 2020

The mascot iI’d like to meet the most would be Herbert P. Bear. I don’t know if anyone’s yet found out exactly WHY Herbert hates the island, so that could be up for discussion the next time he visits!

612 days old
Colette2 April 6, 2020

i’d love to meet cadence tbh. she’s been my favorite mascot ever since i was young and i still love her to this day! plus, she’d be one cool person to hang out with!

1019 days old
ChevImpala65 April 6, 2020

I would love to meet Rockhopper as I love pirates and would love to set sail with him he is so cool he also brought puffles to the island so id be able to thank him to.

1148 days old
g rl April 6, 2020

It’s so hard to choose just one! ๐Ÿ˜‰

if I could meet any mascot, I would meet PH. She’s spunky, wild, and cute all in one! She has the ability to tame wild puffles, and remains calm and smiling while she does it! I think her positivity and constant smile makes her a great role model for everyone!

670 days old
Tibicore April 6, 2020

I want to meet any mascot. I don’t care which one, because I have yet to find one.

1148 days old
g rl April 6, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, I would meet Petey K without a doubt! He is a music master! He can be seen playing the accordion, piano, triangle, ukulele, and even the kazoo on the island, all while sporting a stylish hat and funky glasses!

An absolutely under-appreciated legend ๐Ÿ˜€

1152 days old
vicwaddles April 6, 2020

I definitely would want to meet Gary or Aunt Arctic considering they are both big parts of the EPF (especially Aunt Arctic). Also because i have always loved Gary and his missions and Aunt Arctic for providing us the Penguin Times.

167 days old
I smell tea April 6, 2020

If I could choose one mascot to meet, I’d choose Herbert. I’d invite him to the coffee shop for a sip and maybe get to the bottom of why he hates us penguins so much (I suspect childhood trauma). It’s not our fault we live on this icy island. I don’t even remember how I got here…hmmm…

1134 days old
RyanjcCPR April 6, 2020

ALL OF THEM! They’re all so unique and iconic and cool and..qwjefpoiqwepofjewf jewoifjpwei fI CAN’T DECIDE.

423 days old
peachsmoothi April 6, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, it would be Herbert because c’mon he’s an actual polar bear! How cool is that?! It would be an amazing experience to meet him, even though he does have a bad reputation to cause mischief on the island.

1156 days old
Happy 34567 April 6, 2020

I’ve already met every mascot, but I would love to see Rookie again! I find him to be an easily loveable character and I really enjoy his character. There’s never a dull moment when he’s around!

384 days old
Bobbynibbles April 6, 2020

I would like to meet Herbert! (I know he’s not a penguin but he’s still a mascot.) I think if I talked to him I could maybe figure out why he’s made out to be a bad guy, and maybe help him! I think I might be able to make him a better polar bear instead of the villain he’s made out to be! ๐Ÿ™‚

398 days old
snoozeloof April 6, 2020

Great question! The mascots I dream about meeting someday would 100% be the Penguin Band! I think that their music is so cool! Also, lets remember that there is four members in the Penguin Band, which means four new stamps in your stamp book! I also always love their free giveaways!

524 days old
Dimmy Start April 6, 2020

I would meet Cadence, because I’m her biggest fan, I always listen to her songs and I dance until my feet hurt!!! All of her songs are really cool to dance and even though she’s always around the Night Club working, it’s really hard to get a chance to talk to her when she’s not working.

263 days old
SpiderMaX897 April 6, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, who it would be would be Cadence. The reason is I actually have her stamp from October and I never was able to collect her background but it would be cool to see her since I saw her for 1 second when she went in the town.

273 days old
Blazepuggle April 6, 2020

I entered a new room just as she entered the one i was in, it has haunted me since

531 days old
pineappIez April 6, 2020

I’d want to meet Rookie. He even speaks crab, unlike any penguin! Rookie’s mistakes are so fun to watch and even though he does sometimes accidentally ruins everything, he can also accidentally solve any problem! I would love to meet him!!

1146 days old
Grell April 6, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, it would have to be Herbert. He’s a giant, fluffy, polar bear with malicious schemes. Why else would I want to meet him!?

1058 days old
beastpink39 April 5, 2020

I would love to meet Gary! We could reminisce about the PSA together and he can give us tips to keep the island safe.

434 days old
JoseThehero April 5, 2020

what’s going on for a new thing

56 days old
MeliodasDesu April 5, 2020

<3

423 days old
F u r r e t April 5, 2020

This is a tough question, considering I’ve met all of the mascots. If I had to choose to meet another mascot again, I’d say it would be Sensei. In my opinion, he has the best personality compared to other mascots, and doesn’t visit often. I’m looking forward to meeting him when CJ Water is released!

561 days old
Raptor10 April 5, 2020

For me, it would have to be Gary the Gadget Guy. His technology is epic, even if they fail or do something silly instead. For example, The Sled-Maker 3000. It made an awesome Halloween party!

462 days old
HarmonyStar April 5, 2020

I would have to say sensei. I would like to add his stamp to my stampbook, he seems pretty cool, and also he could teach me secrets about card jitsu and reveal about the other forms of card jitsu.

60 days old
BeanWitch April 5, 2020

Honestly, I think Iโ€™d meet Rookie. That dude is amazing. He speaks fluent crab (which no other penguins can do) and is accidentally awesome. I feel like Rookie gets overlooked and labelled as โ€˜the dumbโ€™ character just because he is new and has made some (quite impactful) mistakes. So yeah, Rookie.

60 days old
BeanWitch April 5, 2020

Honestly, I think I’d meet Rookie. That dude is amazing. He speaks fluent crab (which no other penguins can do) and is accidentally awesome. I feel like Rookie gets overlooked and labelled at ‘the dumb’ character just because he is new and has made some (quite impactful) mistakes. So yeah, Rookie.

384 days old
Colin0716 April 5, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, or in this case mascots, it would have to be the Penguin Band. Every member of the Penguin Band has a different personality, but they all share one thing; a passion for music. All four members are amazing in their own ways, and their musical talent is worth the listen!

390 days old
Tuyo1 April 5, 2020

I’d love to meet Cadence, because she’s the mascot I have the fondest memories of hanging out with!

455 days old
pat487 April 5, 2020

I would LOVE! to meet Gary

277 days old
Turkee April 5, 2020

I would love to meet Sensei! He’s one of my favorite mascots and he seems very calm to be around! It would also be fun to be able to play Card-Jitsu with him and he could even show some cool tricks as a ninja! He may hardly come around, but I think it would be cool if he ever did.

289 days old
Lani2 April 5, 2020

I would like to meet Sensei cause I would like to play card jitsu with him and show how much Iโ€™ve improved. I would also like to have some pizza with him and hang out in serene springs and maybe even see Senseiโ€™s gray puffle Sage.

396 days old
ziadisasmart April 5, 2020

I would meet Rockhopper! He is a very brave and likes going on adventures like me!

269 days old
Pizzatuna April 5, 2020

I would like to meet Sam the Sasquatch so i c– oh wait… wrong timeline.

496 days old
Metini April 5, 2020

I want to meet Sensei! The master of all the elements himself! I want to meet him so we can hang out together in my igloo of zen. Drink tea, eat noodles. Let his puffle Sage play with my grey puffle Musashi. Teach more about the arts of Card-Jitsu. Meeting Sensei would be a time I’d never forget!

58 days old
AyeToco April 5, 2020

The mascot that I would love to met the most is Herbert. I feel that he is the most mysterious and interesting character on the Island. Of course I don’t like all the evil he creates but without him there would be no EPF. I truly think it would be interesting to see how his personality is.

167 days old
Sad Uncle April 5, 2020

Can’t wait to meet Gary!

958 days old
kevjr12 April 5, 2020

I would like to meet Rockhopper because then i can go on adventures with him and Bambadee and go to unexplored lands and see new things with new experiences

404 days old
tacocat54893 April 5, 2020

Personally, I would choose to hang out with Herbert! hes so cool, and he makes jokes a lot! hes funny and likes to stomp around and call us “fools”! I think hes really cool, but I wish Klutzy would come, and maybe he could talk! “click clack click click.” but my favourite mascot by far is Herbert!!!

518 days old
winniella1 April 5, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, I would love to meet The Band! I would pick them because I would get all their stamps and I would be able to listen to their music, and I love music!!!

71 days old
galana April 5, 2020

congratulations to autumn and splush! i loved the ideas โ™ก

i would love to meet cadence! she’s such a fun and unique penguin, everytime she comes to the island, she brings a cool party with her! so it would be nice to see her specially in this times, we need a huge party and celebrate together โ™ก

1195 days old
Koloway April 5, 2020

If I had the opportunity to meet any mascot, I would choose Franky from the penguin band. Franky has such a charming energy, and he’s a master on the acoustic guitar! I would ask him for a few tips in the lighthouse, so that maybe I could one day play guitar as good as he does.

1086 days old
Martha3 April 5, 2020

I would love to meet Sensei so he could train me to become better at card-jitsu! Also he can teach me his ways.

1068 days old
EvanAwsome17 April 5, 2020

I would meet Gary Because I love all the things that he has built around the island and I would want him to explain to me how they wory

1068 days old
EvanAwsome17 April 6, 2020

work sorry

312 days old
Pi319364 April 5, 2020

If I were to meet a mascot, I would meet Sensei! We would play Card-Jitsu together, meditate in the Serene Springs, and eat pizza in the Pizza Parlor! He could also train me in Card-Jitsu, and I could learn his history and why he built the Dojo! And, of course, we would read many fortune cookies.

391 days old
Bellway2755 April 5, 2020

I’d like to meet the penguin band! They seem pretty cool and it means 4 additional stamps! I’d also like to meet Dj maxx as i love music!

77 days old
Bean0098 April 5, 2020

I would like to meet Puffle Handler. I want to meet her because I really like puffles. They are so cute! I also want to meet her because she is my favorite and I have never gotten to meet her. The rooms where always full!

884 days old
FireSanti April 5, 2020

I would meet Rookie! He is so funny and clumsy! Also he is very cute and very innocent!

119 days old
Haiji2020 April 5, 2020

I would like to meet Dj Max on Halloween, Because his background is pretty cool and my favourite background is his hallowee 2017 one, and i need it! I hope he comes for halloween!

909 days old
ItalianMale April 5, 2020

I would love to meet Gary, as the guy is pretty smart and witty, and is fun to hang around. Plus, it is cool to see all of his inventions!

1051 days old
Hot Autumn April 5, 2020

Yay!! Thank you so much for choosing my response! Iโ€™m honored. If I were to meet a mascot, it would be Rockhopper. Iโ€™d love to meet him so we could go on all sorts of adventures together. There would never be a dull moment hanging out with him!

81 days old
SirKaotik April 5, 2020

I would like to meet Agent G. He can make amazing Invention

73 days old
P5461457 April 6, 2020

Me too, Also rockhopper and cadence

312 days old
Yohan67890 April 5, 2020

If I would like to meet a mascot, then my first target has to be Rockhopper. Why so? Because he is the one who crossed seven seas and mostly I wait for him is because I also wait for The Migrator, also I like adventures and the rare items he collects. At least we can pay a visit to thank him.

1180 days old
Jackluigi1 April 5, 2020

I would LOVE to meet Herbert! He seems very funny and goofy, even though he’s a villain. Meeting him would be great, and especially since he’s not very easy to find, it would be very rewarding to finally meet him.

1132 days old
Cpt Falcon April 5, 2020

I would be honored if I could meet Herbert. I feel bad for the bear. He’s lonely. He needs a good friend. He also has talked about warming the island up. I would love to talk and even help him do that. (Without sucking the sun up again.) I need a good beach vacay. And I think Herbert does too.

360 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 April 5, 2020

I would like to meet Herbert because Herbert is not a penguin, he’s a bear. so He is diffrent than all other mascots like rookie and sensei. And one more thing, can you try and give herbert diffrent backrounds please?

219 days old
GlitchyFrog1 April 5, 2020

I’d meet Aunt Arctic and maybe get a special sneak peek on the upcoming newspaper!

879 days old
Lanaila April 5, 2020

I always wanted to meet Dot! She is my favorite and she is rare. At the Fashion party I tracked her a lot but I missed her all the time! I hope I can see her one day… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™‚

598 days old
OrangeCow224 April 5, 2020

Also like last second i got rookie before he left for good I literally partied after that.

598 days old

I want to meet Herbert because i would like to join his side.

955 days old
club raf April 5, 2020

I would like to meet herbert P so I can get the stamp lol

334 days old
l3ubble April 5, 2020

I would honestly love to meet Herbert despite being our nemesis, he is my favourite mascot and he is an extreme mascot and is impossible to meet.

873 days old
EpicEndGamer April 5, 2020

If I could meet any mascot, I would love to meet Dot. Trying out different outfits sounded very fun for me, and I could go around in a different, unique look on any day!

399 days old
Speedyscoot April 5, 2020

I would love to meet Rookie because i would like to travel to different dimensions with him and have lots of fun.

160 days old
TheNitronic April 5, 2020

I would love to meet Cadence, as she’s always been my favorite mascot out of all of them.

134 days old
P5229637 April 5, 2020

This is not a direct response to the question but I would prefer if the mascots would stay on all servers in one room for the entire day. I live in a different time zone and there’s no way I’m gonna stay up till 11pm just to meet a mascot (also OrangeCow224 lost his chance to meet Rookie bcuz of it)

598 days old

i got him the last time before he left for good

1119 days old
zach90888 April 5, 2020

Unfortunately, it would take away a lot of the rarity of it, and would defeat the purpose of mascot hunting in the first place

649 days old
LiLi216 April 9, 2020

I suggest that they come on different times of the day so all time zones can have a chance of meeting them. The team should create international branches.

307 days old
chicky245 April 5, 2020

i would pick sensei because i play card jitsu everyday and he is the oldest penguin on the island!

78 days old
sploo50 April 5, 2020

I would meet DJ3k because I love Music.

1135 days old
Claw204 April 5, 2020

For mine it would be rookie, and the reason is He’s so funny and very cool to hang out with, and He comes often on April Fools which is my favorite party in club penguin, Also (just to throw it out it there) it never gets old meeting him and hearing his funny jokes!

312 days old
P4663392 April 5, 2020

I would like to meet DJ MAXX, Cadence, The Penguin Band and Sensei. I want to meet the DJs and Singers because i like music i want to meet Sensei because i’m a big fan of Card Jitsu his fighting game. I would like to meet Sensei the most then DJ MAXX then The Penguin Band and the last Cadence ๐Ÿ˜€

1164 days old
Kids123 April 6, 2020

You are everywhere man! You look friendly accept my friend request plez ๐Ÿ˜€

517 days old
andres4189 April 5, 2020

i would meet the penguin band because they are all four mascots alltogether and i have never met them before!

438 days old
Super107 April 5, 2020

I would love to meet Herbert. Herbert is my master. EPF will be destroyed and Herbert will rule all. HAIL HERBERT!

81 days old
SirKaotik April 5, 2020

noo

512 days old
Lufis2000 April 5, 2020

i know he just visited, but i always have fun whenever i meet rookie. he’s always so funny and entertaining, you never really know what to expect with him, which is why he’s my favourite mascot