What's New?

Reviewed by You: Penguin Play Awards

By Skyver on May 3, 2020

Hi penguins,

Skyver here. Just a quick message that I’ll be taking over Reviewed by You from now on! Lataus has done an amazing job in the past and I’d like to take this opportunity to thank him for all of the hard work he has put in for the community. Reviewed by You has been a great opportunity to give you a voice, and continues to bring the community together. We’re very thankful for all of your responses, so keep them coming! Without further ado, let’s get into this Reviewed by You (was that meant to rhyme?).

It’s been some time since we’ve posted a Reviewed by You, sorry! We got into a heated argument about which play was better for several weeks, and weren’t able to post. Joking aside, last time around we asked you what you enjoyed about scavenging for eggs around the island. I particularly liked parrotsoul10’s answer, who said:

“The best part about scavenging for eggs is working with my friends to find them! We help each other by deciphering the clues and exploring the island to find each egg. This way, we can all get the prize together. I would never be able to collect all the eggs without my friends’ help!”

Easter egg hunts can get tricky, especially with some of the tougher hiding spots in this year’s scavenger hunt. Sometimes, searching across the snowy island with friends can make it much more manageable and enjoyable. The second response selected came from xArabelllla, who said:

“My favourite thing about scavenging for eggs is how people are so helpful when others are confused, I see people asking for help and like five penguins answer and try to help! It’s a great thing to see people being brought together to help. I also enjoy getting another stamp to add to my collection!”

Searching for Easter eggs really pushes users to explore, and it’s awesome to see that penguins are working together by helping others in this year’s scavenger hunt. It’s so inspiring to see many of you take the initiative within the community to help others out, and I’m sure the penguins you helped greatly appreciated it.

Thanks parrotsoul10 and xArabelllla! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

With the results announced and the event almost over, what was your favourite part of the Penguin Play Awards?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

86 Comments

420 days old
Gabserra777 May 13, 2020

I love it!

379 days old
donut86398 May 9, 2020

I missed the whole thing I can’t believe it!

762 days old
BlackAWhite May 8, 2020

My favorite part of the Penguin Play Awards is all the wonderfully decorated rooms! The best room in my opinion was The Stage. There was so many details to soak up during the Penguin Play Awards!

739 days old
Joey17790 May 8, 2020

I loved everything about this party! The decorations were lovely, the daily items were pretty fun to collect and the catalog was amazing! would definitely want to see another one of these events! ๐Ÿ™‚

99 days old
Dylanduck33 May 7, 2020

My favorite part was meeting Aunt Arctic,getting the free items,and having much fun!

2756 days old
Leonardo May 7, 2020

My favorite part of this party, the Penguin Play Awards, was the part where we were able to discuss with friends about which stage shows deserved each rating in the polls. It was also great to create new themed looks for this event and do fashion contests with this theme

1147 days old
Starflight May 7, 2020

My favorite part of the Penguin Play Awards was going in the limo! I met a lot of nice people there and it was nice to take a ride with them.

27 days old
casperfox May 7, 2020

My favorite part of the Penguin Play Awards was the limo ride and having mascots going around at such a great time! This really encouraged me to sign in every day and see what was going on and what daily item I would get! Really enjoyed this!

1196 days old
Perapin May 7, 2020

The Pizza Parlor! It was beautifully decorated, and we served so many delicious specials that were well worth its price.

Cheers,
Perapin

375 days old
phanguin16 May 7, 2020

My favorite part of the Penguin Play Awards was meeting my first mascot, Aunt Arctic! I’ve wanted to meet her for the longest time and was so excited to see her and get the special background. Aunt Arctic is such a great penguin and I’m so happy that I was able to talk to her!!!

939 days old
LoneWolf1256 May 6, 2020

My favorite part of the play awards was being able to dress my penguin in the finest styles available. Honestly it’s the best part of the party experience in most cases. Buying all the shirts and top hats and monocles. Its so fun!

1145 days old
Sparklmagyq May 6, 2020

I also really liked riding in the limo and getting the daily prizes.

1145 days old
Sparklmagyq May 6, 2020

I really liked seeing the nominees displayed as little movies at the stage. It was so cool and plus, it felt like a trailer of sorts for each.

1092 days old
critter3000 May 6, 2020

It’s gotta be the fancy limo, or the pizza parlor’s new look. And votes are always great, they get people talking and thinking!

1065 days old
Nelly2402 May 6, 2020

My favorite part of the Penguin Play Awards has to be the limo and the daily rewards! The limo was such a nice feature added to this year’s PPA that tied the whole party together. Along with that, the daily rewards were something awesome to look forward to every day!

400 days old
Cat7770 May 6, 2020

I loved all the awards and free prizes you got in the event! I also loved the plaza all decorated! I also loved the limo. Good job Cp on the event!!!!!!!

138 days old
Brightbulb99 May 6, 2020

My favourite part of the penguin play awards was the limo! seeing as used to only be available at the hollywood party, it was a nice addition. It was also very highly decorated so it’s just a good place to hang out with friends!

212 days old
macaroongirl May 6, 2020

my favorite part about the penguin play awards was getting to get all the free items and voting on the best theatrical performance.

836 days old
Bloxwess May 5, 2020

my favorite part of the penguin play awards this year was the daily reward system. I thought this was a great twist to this years event. I have always loved the penguin play awards and the rewards made it even better.

41 days old
CarlosSnow May 5, 2020

My favorite is lime because it moves i don’t how you did that is so cool. I like they have inside I never seen before why this my first time CP or CPR. thank you for uptates everyweek keep the good work Waddle On!

582 days old
Toto 36102 May 5, 2020

Penguin Play Awards were so exciting. My favourite part was the polling booth as all penguins got the chance to vote and chose the best play. It brings a feeling of closeness to the big CP family. The limo was equally awesome with us chilling in it (it got a pool too).

479 days old
helloimcryin May 5, 2020

I love the Penguin Play Awards! It’s always fun to see who wins, and talking with other penguins about their favorite plays. The limo this year was especially cool! I enjoyed taking it from the town to the plaza, and partying with friends along the way!!

320 days old
GoodBoyLover May 5, 2020

My favorite part was being able to watch the plays on the big screen at the stage! It really brought them to life and made me really excited to see the results.

206 days old
meaganb May 4, 2020

My favorite part about the Penguin Play Awards is being able to vote for my favorite plays! I find it so cool that everyone gets to vote for their favorite plays and it is always fun to see who the winners are. To me, knowing that everyone gets to choose the winners is what makes this party special.

290 days old
CheezyPie May 4, 2020

I had an a very positive experience during the penguin play awards, and it’s definitely one of my favorite parties so far! My favorite part was the limo! Not only does it have a disco ball, but it also has a pool! Whoever thought of putting a pool in a moving vehicle is AMAZING! I loved this party!

1155 days old
Happy 34567 May 4, 2020

I loved the addition of daily items this time around! The pizza parlour design is my absolute favourite, I was really looking forward for it to be brought back!

1053 days old
Hsmace May 4, 2020

Skyver! Great to see you do this now in replacement of Lat <3

My favourite part has to be the dressing up smartly to attend the awards, seeing people dressed to impress is always a great experience!

31 days old
Mts1116 May 4, 2020

My favorite part of the event was the daily items and all of the cool costumes! I LOVED IT!

76 days old
Bean0098 May 4, 2020

My favorite part is how dressed up everyone gets. The people that help make club penguin rewritten really go above and beyond for this event. It makes me feel like a real superstar! Thank you!

465 days old
totiana123 May 4, 2020

My favorite part was definitely the limo! It was a super fun place to hang out with friends, and it made me feel so fancy! It was also so cool how it stopped at different areas of the map for you to get on and get off!

159 days old
TheNitronic May 4, 2020

My favorite part of the Penguin Play Awards was, well, the physical AWARDS that were handed out via the party interface!

The silver one’s my favorite. I’ve always been more of a fan of the silver items rather than the gold ones.

454 days old
pat487 May 4, 2020

CPR staff cart surfer is frozen

579 days old
JazzT May 4, 2020

My favorite part has to be the outfits:
One, I love the rainbow variety
Two, both the suits and dresses look dazzling
And three, I love how we can pick from an assortment of costumes in the penguin play catalog!
(I think you’ll do a great job on R.B.Y Skyver :D)

1154 days old
Spooked May 4, 2020

The daily items were really nice, and nice decorations in general!

718 days old
Pocupine May 4, 2020

My favourite part of the Play Awards was definitely the refurbished pizza parlour, everyone really seemed to love the new sophisticated look. No one could stay away from the piano or stop playing their new instruments !!

311 days old
P4663392 May 4, 2020

Ahh.. Lataus.. He was a good moderator he is going to give me good memories.. ๐Ÿ™

1087 days old
griffen9 May 4, 2020

My favorite part of the penguin play awards was all of the awesome costumes! It’s the only time of year when almost every play costume is available, so it’s great dressing up and seeing all the other fun outfits penguins come up with!

311 days old
P4663392 May 4, 2020

The Penguin Play Awards is awesome! Nice clothing items, my favorite stage plays, nice decorations and good food in the Premiere Pizza. Aunt Arctic visiting was a nice thing but her background is AMAZING!! This is party is going to give me good memories! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚

51 days old
patthestar May 4, 2020

My favorite part of the awards was how exciting it was to vote for plays and ride in the limo. It was my first big event and I loved it!

115 days old
zircoz May 4, 2020

And i want to say how amazing is the new catalog!
Without a doubt music jam will be the next party๐Ÿ˜€

115 days old
zircoz May 4, 2020

I like meet aunt artic and get her background and stamp,and wainting all day to get the cool items in the daily rewards

72 days old
P5461457 May 4, 2020

I Like the part on Ruby and the Ruby When they find the theif

41 days old
Lastavengers May 4, 2020

I liked meeting auntie arctic and i loved all of the free items as well as the way everything looked for the awards

1133 days old
Kaja May 4, 2020

This was great, i’m looking forward to more RBY from you <3

353 days old
thesky0000 May 4, 2020

I like the waiting for all the daily collect free items and voting the plays and the limo because that is where I saw Aunt Arctic and got the backround thank you guys are the best!!! : )

914 days old
GaryTube May 4, 2020

Lataus will definitely be missed, but can’t wait to see you shine Skyver! You’ll do an amazing job <3

1177 days old
Skyver May 4, 2020

Sorry, I prefer to be original so I’m gonna do a terrible job. Just kidding of course! ๐Ÿ˜„

878 days old
Lanaila May 4, 2020

I think every Play was amazing. I loved mostly Ruby and the Ruby and Underwater Adventure.
I think the best part was, when Aunt Arctic came,she is so kindly!
And I was surprised in the free gifts we got, so much things!
I think this year was very special with all of you. (and a big hug to Lautus)

1032 days old
bond5403 May 4, 2020

Good luck Skyver. Definitely big shoes to fill but Iโ€™m sure you are more than capable of filling them. Canโ€™t wait to see what you do!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

64 days old
aerashley May 4, 2020

I loved how many new awesome clothes were available. Not only was there the penguin style catalog, there was also the costume trunk with costumes from all of the plays. I loved how there the free item everyday, I loved the background from the first day and the giant penguin award statue!

408 days old
kleptomancer May 4, 2020

Loved the catalogue and the daily items. The constant addition of items also led to an influx of penguin organized fashion igloo parties, it was nice to see everyone get involved create an unplanned aspect of PPA. Joining in on dressing up was definitely my fave part.

1147 days old
g rl May 4, 2020

I love the elegance of the penguin play awards. The music in each room is elegant, the outfits around the island are lavish, and we are all able to bond in a special way! ๐Ÿ™‚

1147 days old
g rl May 4, 2020

I’d have to say my favorite part of the penguin play awards is the overall sense of community and the way we can all bond over our favorite plays! A simple conversation about your favorite play could get you to meet friends of a lifetime with similar interests!

70 days old
galana May 4, 2020

my favorite part of the penguin play awards is that my favorite play has won so many adwards! voting for our favorites plays was so fun and refreshing! I’m always excited when i see a new play in the stage, and it’s always more fun if you act with your friends!

747 days old
Sweet Ari May 4, 2020

My favorite part was one hundred percent riding the limo!! It was very well decorated and it was alot more fun riding around the island. There were also so many penguins there too, which was a reason why it was so exciting!

1168 days old
Rey toni1 May 4, 2020

I love you!

227 days old
Margaret1713 May 3, 2020

My favourite part was last month’s penguin style catalogue that has amazing and stylish clothes and I liked it A LOT! I also loved buying every dazzle dress in the yellow catalogue because the dresses have so many colors and were so bright and shiny like rainbow.

390 days old
Bellway2755 May 3, 2020

Lataus will certainly be missed, however I am sure you will do a great job Skyver like you always do. My fav part about the awards has to be the limo! Its such a unique room & you can always find me in there! I also love the daily items and new outfits, so so pretty and fancy!

69 days old
Andy408 May 3, 2020

I would say my favorite part about the Penguin Play Awards would be the competitiveness between all the plays. A lot of penguins around the island would say which one was better and how. It made people bond more and make new friends, so I thought that was really beneficial to the community!

1000 days old
Valerie816 May 4, 2020

Amazing answer Andy408!

117 days old
DuchessDre23 May 3, 2020

I also loved dressing up for the awards

117 days old
DuchessDre23 May 3, 2020

I liked going on the limo and chilling with penguins!

1026 days old
JoshIsTurtle May 3, 2020

I really enjoyed getting to see previews of each of the shows that I love. Theatre is something I love so much and it’s always fun to see people so passionate about these amazing shows. I love getting to dress up and chat with my friends about what they’re voting for and seeing the final results.

461 days old
HarmonyStar May 3, 2020

Cpr will miss you lataus! I’m glad this is still continuing thanks skyver! I would say my favorite parts of the penguin play awards are the limo, getting aunt arctic’s new background, and all the new items that were released, especially the awards. Waddle on CPR!

41 days old
CarlosSnow May 3, 2020

I like it because the theater is cool is kinda the movie relsased you cool keep the good work waddle on.

306 days old
chicky245 May 3, 2020

everything was good on the penguin play awards! the costumes the limo meeting aunt arctic. it was amazing!

288 days old
Lani2 May 3, 2020

The limo and the pizza parlor are my favorite part. Both rooms are so well decorated. I also liked all the dresses and tuxedos in the catalog. I also like the daily items all of them were amazing. The giant penguin play award trophie was a nice surprise as well as the golden items.

1178 days old
Splosh Jnr May 3, 2020

I love the fancy dress! It’s so cool to see everyone on the island decked out in their finest tuxedos and dresses. I especially like all the new pastel tuxedos as they add that little bit of extra colour to the party!

511 days old
Lufis2000 May 3, 2020

glad to see reviewed by you is back! my favourite part was the limo, definitely. iโ€™d always try to come on at around 1 p.m. bst to get to listen to โ€œiโ€™ve been delayedโ€. also the fact that thereโ€™s a cafรฉ and a pool in a car is really cool.

1156 days old
Jempenguin May 3, 2020

Lataus will be missed for sure, but I know you’ll do great, Skyver!
My favorite part about the Penguin Play Awards are the daily items, the Limo rides and my ultimate favorite part are those new custom dazzle dresses and shoes, they are EVERYTHING!

1000 days old
Valerie816 May 3, 2020

There were so many amazing aspects in the Penguin Play Awards! My favourite part would have to be meeting new friends in the limo. There were so many cool and friendly people in there, not to mention Aunt Arctic too! I absolutely loved all the super kind penguins and adding more friends to my list!

311 days old
Pi319364 May 3, 2020

One of my favorite things about the Penguin Play Awards was how the event was designed! I always have fun roleplaying with my friends and this event was very well suited for that! I also liked some of the free items and how most of them are new to CPR. The formal theme was excellent too!

1000 days old
Valerie816 May 3, 2020

There were so many amazing aspects of the Penguin Play Awards! My favourite part would have to be meeting new friends in the limo. There are so many cool and friendly people in there, not to mention Aunt Arctic too! I really enjoyed talking to them and adding new friends to my list.

118 days old
Haiji2020 May 3, 2020

I’ll miss Lataus..
why did he leave?

1177 days old
Skyver May 3, 2020

He’s moving onto other things in life. I think this is a good time to look back and appreciate everything he did for the community, and to wish him the best for the future. It’s sad to see him go, but his legacy on CP Rewritten will live on through Reviewed by You and the other staff members. ๐Ÿ™‚

117 days old
DuchessDre23 May 3, 2020

It was fantastic!

883 days old
FireSanti May 3, 2020

The Penguin Play awards is definitely one of the best parties because it makes you feel like youre in the Oscars! I loved the voting system so much! but the thing i most loved was the Limo because the room design is so awesome and it makes me feel like a VIP Celebrity!

1050 days old
Hot Autumn May 3, 2020

There were many fun things about the Penguin Play Awards! I really enjoyed meeting Aunt Arctic again, riding in the Limo, and dining in the Pizza Parlor. I was also happy with the results of the awards, as Ruby and the Ruby is my personal favorite stage play. It was fun to see this party return!

117 days old
DuchessDre23 May 3, 2020

You like my costume, Hot Autumn?

1050 days old
Hot Autumn May 4, 2020

It’s very cool! Quite fiery, hehe.

582 days old
FlightFluffy May 3, 2020

The best part of the Penguin Play Awards for me was getting out of the Limo in style, walking up to the stage on the red carpet amidst the camera lights and then hosting the Award Ceremony. Giving awards to the penguins gathered there feels really good and brings a smile to my beak. ๐Ÿ™‚

757 days old
Tadman12 May 3, 2020

I think the voting itself had to be my favorite part. Itโ€™s like a penguin poll on a larger scale, but you get to experience it like the Oscars. Definitely one of my favorite parties so far, and I hope we see more content like it.

517 days old
winniella1 May 3, 2020

My favourite part of the Penguin Play Awards was that I was able to experience the backstage!!!

90 days old
KagomeH May 3, 2020

My fave part has definitely been the passion the community have shown for their fave plays! Whilst some have been very loud about their choices it’s so interesting to see everyone’s individuality come through with what was the fave

117 days old
DuchessDre23 May 3, 2020

Hey KagomeH

104 days old
purpleicarly May 3, 2020

The Penguin Play Awards is fun because I got to see plays from the original Club Penguin nominated for awards. It felt like a blast from the past. I made a lot of new friends as well.