What's New?

Reviewed by You: Hidden Rooms!

By Skyver on May 10, 2020

Hi penguins,

Another week has gone by, and it’s time for another Reviewed by You. Last week, we asked you what your favourite part of the Penguin Play Awards was. I liked CheezyPie’s response, who said:

“I had an a very positive experience during the penguin play awards, and it’s definitely one of my favorite parties so far! My favorite part was the limo! Not only does it have a disco ball, but it also has a pool! Whoever thought of putting a pool in a moving vehicle is AMAZING! I loved this party!”

The limo was certainly a surprise addition and proved really popular with players. The room strikes a great balance from dancing over at the dance floor, to relaxing at the pool, to sitting down after ordering a coffee. It’s like this room has it all, and I’m glad you all enjoyed it as much as I did. It’s a shame we have to see it go, is there any chance I could buy the limo? I’ll have to ask Stu. The next response came from TheNitronic, who said:

“My favorite part of the Penguin Play Awards was, well, the physical AWARDS that were handed out via the party interface! The silver one’s my favorite. I’ve always been more of a fan of the silver items rather than the gold ones.”

Some really cool awards were given out through the party interface for players to hold (including an item which penguins have reported appeared on the beak, oops! We’ve gone ahead and fixed the bug). I’m glad you enjoyed the free items available throughout the event, and hopefully you were all able to collect them while they were available.

Thanks CheezyPie and TheNitronic! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The island has many unique hidden rooms, each with their own charm. Which hidden room do you like the most, and why?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

188 Comments

217 days old
P5014650 May 23, 2020

I think that the secret grey Puffle sanctuary is the best hidden room. I think this is the best one because it is (correct me if I’m wrong) completely original, huge round of applause for the cpr team, they are the people who keep club penguin alive.

167 days old
JJ The Cool May 22, 2020

The recon place at the EPF command room is so cool! I like to Roleplay and make plans to get Herbert!

14 days old
P6127733 May 22, 2020

I think its Serene Springs too! I LOVE the blossoming Sakura trees and the story about Sage Sensei’s puffle! And its sooo relaxing! I love the waterfall too! There’s so much things to love!
Its just great! Slán! [Thats bye in Irish]

369 days old
P4313026 May 22, 2020

My favorite secret room is the Box Dimension since it can only be accessed through a box in an igloo that’s available once a year! I hide the box somewhere in my igloo every time I redo it!

99 days old
Bobettelllle May 22, 2020

Serene Springs is definitely my favorite! Its so peaceful and it has great detail. The grey puffles living there make it super cute too!

14 days old
PenguinLily8 May 21, 2020

The grey puffle sanctuary because it is really calm and I love taking my puffle there!

41 days old
Lastavengers May 21, 2020

my fav room is the epf/ psa headquarters because they make me feal important in cpr and the recon space is really awsome but the feild ops are broke

527 days old
firecracker7 May 23, 2020

The Field-Ops are not broke, they just never remember to update them or are busy with other things

14 days old
Nenupengu May 21, 2020

Indeed serene springs is beautiful! But I love my iggy,, I know it’s a secret but feels like a private room like an actual room where I can relax on my own after a tiring day. Thank CPR team!

397 days old
Benny212006 May 21, 2020

serene springs because its a place to go to chill and have fun

95 days old
Plantlover9 May 21, 2020

how do I get to serene springs

369 days old
P4313026 May 22, 2020

You must get the Wise Puffle pin from the back of the Puffle catalog in the pet shop and then you access it through the dojo!

14 days old
Jugdish4001 May 21, 2020

I like the Underwater Cave the most. Not only is it fun to access, but the sheer amount of detail put in the room is amazing. I like being able to waddle through the coral and watch jellyfish and fish swim by. I also love the the fact that it’s kind of a secret room in a secret room. (Hidden Lake)

12 days old
JayBeen May 20, 2020

The serene springs has got to be my, and my gray puflle’s favorite 😀

68 days old
bibskohli18 May 19, 2020

I think the best room has to be Serene Springs because its peaceful and calm…I am not telling that just because I like calm and peaceful places…I love the amount of detail they give in Serene Springs…Club Penguin Rewritten has to be praised loudly for these type of hidden rooms..praise CPR

217 days old
P5014650 May 19, 2020

cool!

15 days old
Ltalen May 19, 2020

i want to see club penguin back again with full strength. i created a new account its nostalgic, my childhood game.
hatsoff team

380 days old
rosyog May 19, 2020

My favorite hidden room has to be the EPF headquarters! I love the setup, and it’s overall super cool looking. Love going there!

1145 days old
Sparklmagyq May 19, 2020

I really like the grey puffle sanctuary the most because it’s so calm and serene.

73 days old
yeyprodigy May 18, 2020

Plus I’m a ninja, so I love the ninja hideout! 🥋

12 days old
JayBeen May 20, 2020

I an trying so hard to be a ninja! Good job!

577 days old
YoyoElPuffle May 18, 2020

I love the PSA headquarters, the fact that you need to do something specific to enter the PSA is great, it’s cool that the PSA is more hidden than the EPF, as if it were a real secret

1133 days old
peggy2008 May 18, 2020

To be honest, I really like the secret room in Puffle Rescue where you have to follow the squid in Level 3. It’s really sneaky and interesting.

245 days old
Sneakysnakey May 18, 2020

i LOVE the serene springs. the comic on the wall is so well done, and the animations of puffles doing card-jitsu on the upper-left corner are wonderful. i also love the music and overall design of the room. definitely my favorite room in club penguin rewritten! (bonus points for being original!)

73 days old
yeyprodigy May 18, 2020

Also, I ❤️ the Crow’s Nest on the Migrator.

910 days old
Waddleoz May 18, 2020

I love the PSA headquarters, so much nostalgia. The many monitors on the wall are so cool. Serene Springs is great too, because it’s an original Rewritten set of rooms and the designs are so beautiful and clever and fit in with the dojo well.

914 days old
Sweettink05 May 17, 2020

My favourite hidden place is the underwater room. It is a quiet enough to gather your thoughts, and a great place to make new friends. The background is beautiful and very calming. It is also connected to the hidden lake which is an added bonus. I love the underwater room!

31 days old
vermelho523s May 17, 2020

I think the dimension of the boxes because it is a room on the first of April and very cool

323 days old
bahonkus May 17, 2020

my favourite will always be the underwater room – it reminds me so much of the original club penguin where I would always dress my penguin up as a mermaid and ‘swim’ around the room. it’s so nostalgic!

1044 days old
ajspeedy May 17, 2020

i honestly think the best one is the grey puffle springs area, my least favorite is the secret epf room, probably because of it’s kinda broken collision, or whatever you would say for CP’s room collision stuff

17 days old
Robeguy007 May 16, 2020

My favorite room was the secret room where you save the black puffle!

166 days old
I smell tea May 16, 2020

My favorite secret room has to be the PSA headquarters. I love how it still has it’s original design, and how you can even see the sports shop in one of the monitors! This room brings back so many memories of spending hours on missions, and I’m so glad it’s featured in CP Rewritten!

375 days old
phanguin16 May 16, 2020

Although it’s not much of a secret, my favorite hidden room is the Iceberg! I love to see penguins drilling away trying to get it to tip. And of course, playing Aqua Grabber is always fun! It’s a classic (which is probably why I love it so much)!!

1020 days old
Woomitron May 16, 2020

I really love the Serene Springs, and the rooms leading up to it. It feels really peaceful to walk right in, and the grey puffles are fun to watch. And when it comes to parties, the room looks beautiful during sunsets or night time.

1029 days old
Superivy4 May 16, 2020

I like my igloo. Technically it’s hidden when its locked (haha loophole).

1178 days old
Nkkr5 May 15, 2020

It’s not really a hidden room, but I’d have to say the Sports Shop. It’s only available in PSA Missons, but it is a pretty sweet room. Another one is the Gadget Room, also only available in PSA Missions. I loved the gadgets in there!

203 days old
BubblyPB2 May 15, 2020

My favorite hidden room is definitely the PSA HeadQuarters because of the music,the nostalgia, the secret agent’s missions, and because I’ve always loved secret spy stuff. Although I think that it would be pretty nice to add the secret door in the cupboard to the right to go into the EPF HQ!

674 days old
voldemort10 May 15, 2020

I really like the underwater room because you need to find a key that is hidden well and once you have it you can go into it any time. I also like how you see jellyfish and other aquatic animals swimming in the background.

71 days old
Fruzsella May 15, 2020

I was always fascinated by the EPF hidden room because it has such a great atmosphere. I feel like a real agent ready to fight the bad for the safety of penguins! A great place to discuss tactics and practise for field-ops with fellow agents!

574 days old
OK1739 May 15, 2020

My favorite hidden room has to be the underwater room. I’ve always loved the ocean and visiting it reminds me of how awesome the sea is.

171 days old
rexdude345 May 15, 2020

I think they are all cool but I will have to say the serene springs is the coolest! I like the waterfall alot and you have put so much effort into these rooms that it is very hard to pick one room and thank you for putting in lots of work into these rooms and the coolest things are the gray puffles!

584 days old
Didi504 May 15, 2020

My favorite room is the hidden treasure room. To upgrade there could be a secret Aqua grabber level in it or a way to access it in aqua grabber.

59 days old
Curry30392 May 15, 2020

My favorite room is the PSA Headquarters because it brings back a nostalgic feel, and I also really like that cool door that used to give access to the sports shop. It reminds me of the time CP had the sports shop. I also like learning secrets from the FISH, and it also has the code letters.

34 days old
ninoren May 15, 2020

I LOVE Serene springs! It such a beautiful room filled with Sakura trees, grey puffles and lotus pads.It is a VERY POSITIVE room as it is filled with happy grey puffles and I feel calm and relaxed there,I enjoy the room every time I go there.Kudos to cprewritten for making this room.

34 days old
Bxconz0 May 15, 2020

My favorite room is the limo!

34 days old
Bxconz0 May 15, 2020

I absolutely LOVED this years Penguin Play Awards! I really loved the limo and limited time clothing. The limo was awesome and I thought it was so cool with the pool disco and bucket of meatballs at the bar. I loved the limited time clothing because of the colors and fun little details.

1105 days old
H2d5 May 15, 2020

I adore the Hidden Lake. It requires a challenge to get in, and it feels hidden. Whenever I’m playing Hide N’ Seek with a couple of friends, I always hide in there- but don’t tell anyone!

97 days old
Cinder In May 15, 2020

I really like the Iceberg since it actually gives my Pink Puffle a place to play. I also really like the Serene Springs since – stamps are important! But my favorite, gotta bee the Underground Pool, like, where else do I bring my black puffle, Tornado, to swim?

739 days old
Joey17790 May 15, 2020

My favorite hidden room would have to be the serine spring! I really love how peaceful the environment is there, and the grey puffles are cute! 🙂

73 days old
yeyprodigy May 14, 2020

Everyone loves the Serene Springs 🤩🌸

1145 days old
Sparklmagyq May 19, 2020

Not everyone, but several, myself included.

359 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 May 14, 2020

I Really like the PSA headquaters, it has much more of a classic secret agent vibe thand EPF headquaters. i also like the missons tablet and the F.I.S.H handbook with the camra backround at the back of the room.

493 days old
TRex386 May 14, 2020

Personally, I love the serene springs. It’s so relaxing and peaceful there, and I love taking my puffles there!

38 days old
Rookie3142 May 14, 2020

Probably the Serene Springs,its a nice place to relax with some friends,and the music there adds to that.

252 days old
Lucygalaxie May 14, 2020

My favorite secret room is the PSA meeting room! I love the I.S.E.E.U system, I think the name of it is just so perfect. The PSA missions were so fun, seeing Club Penguin in 1st person was awesome! I was sad to find out that I had finished every mission. The PSA room is great! -Lucy

479 days old
JJkidboi5 May 14, 2020

i love the box world thing its a rare room to get in but my favourite but i don’t know how to get it will it every come back?

57 days old
P5795851 May 13, 2020

My favorite room is the hidden treasure room in the game Thin Ice. Although it’s not really a room, I enjoy it very much because there’s nothing like it.

1177 days old
Skyver May 13, 2020

That’s super creative! I wonder if they could make it into an actual room? 🤔

1145 days old
Sparklmagyq May 19, 2020

Maybe we set it up with a third level, like in Aqua Grabber there’s Clam Waters and Soda Seas, but what about Salvage Atoll, where you salvage some items, including a key to the treasure room? Or how about a level where you find items, then have to find them again within a limit for the other key?

1177 days old
Mario5537 May 15, 2020

What room??

73 days old
yeyprodigy May 13, 2020

I ABSOLUTELY love the Serene Springs! 🤩The room is so fun, so many puffles to see! I love the cute activities 😍, so great! I like that there is even a stamp for walking 20 gray puffles in it!

73 days old
yeyprodigy May 13, 2020

I like the Serene Springs, there are so many happy grey puddles doing many interesting things. It’s so nice to watch. I like that you can also read Sensei’s story there. It’s really cool 😊.

1182 days old
gooliomoo44 May 13, 2020

My favorite hidden room is the -P-S-A- -H-Q- because not only is it probably the one that the least amount of people know about, it also contains the -F-.-I-.-S-.-H-.-, which reveals plenty of other secrets!

20 days old
Hottokeki May 13, 2020

I love serene springs the most as it’s the latest room I found out from other players. Its beautiful, calming and relaxing. It reminds me of my holiday in Japan. Here’s a suggestion for next time, a Japanese theme party! 🙂 Kudos to the one who designed the room, it’s awesome!

361 days old
CheezyFriez1 May 13, 2020

My favorite room is the Serene Springs because i feel that it would be a great place to relax and have fun with my puffle!

735 days old
RedSharpie May 13, 2020

My favorite secret room is the PSA headquarters! I love the addition of the room because I can play missions to earn cool medals for my stamp book. In the original Club Penguin, the PSA was destroyed before I started playing, so I was unable to do any of the missions that were located in the room.

350 days old
thub101 May 12, 2020

Serene Springs is my favorite hidden room! It’s beautiful and extremely calming. I love going there with my friends to hang out or to just relax by myself. The waterfall is stunning and the grey puffles look so peaceful in their element! The music is very relaxing as well. I love it!

379 days old
donut86398 May 12, 2020

My favorite hidden room is the Recon Room because it is the perfect place to hone your skills for Field-ops!

943 days old
Popou45 May 12, 2020

As a fellow member of the EPF, there’s nothing more satisfying than throwing a snowball right in Herbert’s belly, and the Recon is the only room that gives us the opportunity to give the big bad bear a lesson. On top of that, it is the first ever custom room in the game, which makes it very special.

54 days old
P5837210 May 13, 2020

So right, fellow EPF agent. That guy asked for the front seat of being snowball-ambushed. I wanna send him back to the North pole.

70 days old
hurldog May 12, 2020

My favorite hidden room is definitely the Fire Dojo! It is so cool and I always see other penguins in there, whereas some rooms its usually only you! I love the colors and Card-Jitsu Fire is really fun!

391 days old
Mrs Snow May 12, 2020

I like serene springs. The music is calming and I always bring my gray puffles there. It looks like a very relaxing place where I would love to live. The lake and waterfall gives it that sense of realness and the uniqueness ties it all together. But all of them are so cool, it was hard to decide.

58 days old
DoctorWormm May 12, 2020

As the first secret room I ever found, The Underwater Room, is incredibly nostalgic and definitely my favourite! I love the gorgeous and colourful design, the cute fish swimming across the coral, as well as the treasure and remnants of sunken ships that add to the room’s MYSTERIOUS atmosphere…

18 days old
Jacobpinfoot May 12, 2020

I like the box dimension because it’s weird and wacky
p.s iv’e never been in there in rewritten but i did on a different one

27 days old
casperfox May 12, 2020

Serene Springs, 100%! I like it because it is a relaxing, calm, gentle place where I can just chill out and not have to worry about things for a while!

70 days old
galana May 11, 2020

my favorite secret room is definitely serene springs. i love the aesthetic, the colors, the lovely puffles vibing and ofcourse, the beautiful decorations. it’s such a peaceful place and I’m in love with it since the day 1.

1026 days old
JoshIsTurtle May 11, 2020

I’ve always enjoyed the PSA headquarters. It’s so classic to me and I love how the missions are available to be played there. I also like hanging out in there with my friends and observing all the rooms on the island through the different monitors.

292 days old
Rose tea1 May 11, 2020

My favorite room is Serene Springs. The cherry blossoms give a peaceful environment, filled with the wisdom and company of grey puffles, besides the beautiful lotus lake with the waterfall. It’s the best place to meet friends, meditate and relax.

1118 days old
caralynrs May 11, 2020

My favorite room has to be the Serene Springs room! It is very calm and not too much; it is just calm. Also, not a lot of people know about it so it is fun to hide from friends when playing games across the island!

292 days old
Mehoo1 May 11, 2020

Serene springs is an amazing room, breathtakingly calm and tranquil. it’s great to be able to go visit it.

189 days old
SayQais May 11, 2020

My favorite room is definately going to be the serene springs because it is a unique room which shows sensei’s grey puffle that he had trained with. It seems to be a peaceful room where there are grey puffle plating around and having fun😀

42 days old
Dann4D3v1t0 May 11, 2020

My favorite room is the Serene Springs because of beautiful it is. The design for the room is amazing and just spectacular. I love that you have to go through different areas to finally get to the room. It is also where I met you, Skyver for the first time which was very cool 🙂

973 days old
Vinetra2 May 11, 2020

100th comment

836 days old
Bloxwess May 11, 2020

My favorite is the Recon Room, I really like the music that plays there and I like that you can interact with the training equipment and move the penguins around on the map table.

58 days old
clubbelloo May 11, 2020

I like the most is serene springs! Becuase its so relaxing and i can see the grey puffles and i really like the grey puffle pin! And also it was a great idea to make a grey puffle!

872 days old
EpicEndGamer May 11, 2020

My favorite hidden room is always gonna be Serene Springs. The music playing in there is relaxing, I love reading the backstory of Grey Puffles, and we all can help with 20 players getting the Serenity Stamp in their collection!

969 days old
Phaze May 11, 2020

Slice the bread in half lengthwise. Toast the crust side for 2 mins until really crispy. Mix together butter, garlic and parsley in a bowl. Spread over the cut bread halves. Sprinkle over the Parmesan. Just before serving place on a baking sheet, then cook under a hot grill for 5 mins until toasty a

1177 days old
Skyver May 11, 2020

I’ve told you this, it’s Reviewed by You: Hidden Rooms not Reviewed by You: Cheese Toastie Time 😐

969 days old
Phaze May 11, 2020

I think Reviewed by You: Cheese Toastie & Garlic Bread would be rather successful, consider it a suggestion and we all submit our own 😁

1145 days old
Sparklmagyq May 19, 2020

llol! (Literally Laughing Out Loud)

390 days old
Bellway2755 May 11, 2020

Phaze … I have no words

969 days old
Phaze May 11, 2020

finna be famous at this rate, gordon ramsay who

1055 days old
Fizzy Pop May 13, 2020

Get’em Phaze

1145 days old
Sparklmagyq May 19, 2020

Did you know Gordon Ramsay voiced a rival chef in an episode of the Big Hero 6 series?

159 days old
TheNitronic May 11, 2020

Phaze…I think you should take a second glance as to where you posted this.

Someone is probably wondering why a recipe they found is instead a comment about “Club Penguin Rewritten”….

943 days old
Popou45 May 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the recipe Phaze! Without you, I would never know how to prepare such a delicious meal for my family and friends to enjoy!

171 days old
P5144260 May 11, 2020

My favorite room would definitely have to be Serene Springs. I love the whole backstory about the grey puffles becoming puffles again from stone, and how Sensei is involved with them. I also love the background music, and how there are many statues of the grey puffles, and how they are all playing.

990 days old
lilgbow May 11, 2020

I always loved the Box Dimension. The music is my favorite, and overall the mysterious and quirky vibe is pretty cool!

546 days old
jademoon225 May 11, 2020

I love Serene Springs because it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and very peaceful. Although…. I also love the Iceberg!

76 days old
Bean0098 May 11, 2020

I like Serene Springs the best because it is so peaceful. I also like it because it is one of the only rooms that have a story to go along with it. I think the story is also sweet and the room is just amazing for a puffle lover like me! Club Penguin Rewritten you did a good job on this room! Thanks!

257 days old
winey4 May 11, 2020

My favorite hidden room is serene Springs. It is so much fun to hang out there.

973 days old
Vinetra2 May 11, 2020

The hidden room I like the most is Serene Springs. The reason for this is because I admire the peaceful and calming environment decorated with the beautiful cherry blossom trees and a nice looking waterfall, that looks appealing to swim in.

41 days old
CarlosSnow May 11, 2020

I like Serene Springs because it is most hard sercet. When I was in it it was so Cool! I like how you did from grey puffles in Anmation. Great work CPR!

56 days old
MarniVIB May 11, 2020

My favourite hidden room is serene Springs. I really like it because you can see all the grey puffles play cardjitsu and that s really funny. I also like it because its a really nice place with blossom all over the floor.

390 days old
Bellway2755 May 11, 2020

I LOVE Serene Springs! It is such a relaxing room & has a lovely aesthetic! I enjoy chilling out in this room & watching the puffles!

365 days old
Ayato kun May 11, 2020

I really like the Serene Springs because it reminds me of Japanese culture. Because an otaku like me loves the sakuras it has there and still has the gray puffle that reminds us of an otaku person who loves Naruto

211 days old
mondomonroe May 11, 2020

I love the underwater room. It’s quiet and peaceful, a much needed place of calm when you want a break from the busy bustle of the rest of the island. The colours are soft and bright and even when you’re by yourself there, you’re never lonely. It feels like a secret treasure to discover.

1133 days old
RyanjcCPR May 11, 2020

i love the iceberg. it’s an amazing place to hang out, and i even met some of my original club penguin friends there. heck, it’s even decorated during the music jam it’s that good!

54 days old
P5837210 May 11, 2020

I love the Underwater room by the hidden lake. It makes me feel like I’m in an aquarium. The fact that you get a pin as well is really rewarding too. Another thing is the fact that it’s really rare to see someone there, even on blizzard. This means so much peace and quiet.

867 days old
Kikijoyo7 May 11, 2020

I mostly like the Serene Springs and I think it was a great idea to make it a bit in a secret, because you need to find the awesome Grey Puffle Pin.

57 days old
PFLLF May 11, 2020

I Like the Serene Springs, because its so peaceful and beautiful!

67 days old
prinecss May 11, 2020

my fav room is the log house and the spy room.

and hope every one is ok and be happy

71 days old
clarance319 May 11, 2020

this is cool my favorite room is in the dojo its very peaceful in the secret room

411 days old
arctic devil May 11, 2020

I will definitely say the Recon Room is my personal favorite of the many hidden rooms. I’ve always loved the entire concept of the EPF and the PSA, so having a little additional ‘secret’ really brought it all together! I also enjoy the Herbert target practice which shows the interesting connection.

360 days old
Maxi1450 May 11, 2020

The Serene Springs is my absolute favorite hidden area on the island. I actually really like the time it takes to waddle there, it’s really nice and relaxing and so rewarding to finally get into this beautiful, stunning room!

96 days old
SuperMitsaYT May 11, 2020

In Really Like The UnderWater Area It Looks So Cool

135 days old
AGALIYAN10 May 11, 2020

I HAVE DISCOVERED ALL THREE SECRET ROOMS ONE IN THE PUFFLE RESCUE,IN THE DOJO COURTYARD,AND IN THE EPA QUARTERS

320 days old
GoodBoyLover May 11, 2020

I like the serene springs. They make me feel very calm and are really pretty, plus I love seeing all the cute gray puffles!

311 days old
P4663392 May 10, 2020

The Underwater Room is a cool room! There is a cool pin that took me like 1 hours to get it. Really REALLY AWESOME! 😀

757 days old
Tadman12 May 10, 2020

Underwater is definitely my favorite hidden room. Other than the Captain’s Quarters on Rockhoppers ship, it’s the only room that requires a key to enter. This makes it strange and mysterious. It is also decorated wonderfully, and it’s a great place to hang out if you want to be alone.

1178 days old
Splosh Jnr May 10, 2020

My favourite hidden rooms are actually the Hidden Dojo Room and the Dojo Pathway. Heaps of penguins rush by these rooms in a hurry to get to the Serene Springs, and forget to take in the peaceful nature of the rooms they’re passing. The Hidden Dojo Room is also a nice reference to the DS Game!

19 days old
and i oop x May 10, 2020

My favorite secret room is pretty funny, but I LOVE the boiler room! I find it really funny how you can access it through the dance club. One reason I love it is because you can find all the old news, that sometimes I miss out on. There are riddles, games, interviews, and even secrets!

53 days old
panda126434 May 10, 2020

my favorite is serene springs . i think it’s really nice and peaceful

597 days old
OrangeCow224 May 10, 2020

i have to go with serene springs. I mean the grey puffles playing card jitsu is the best thing ever.

588 days old
CardLegend May 10, 2020

Without a doubt, Serene Springs is the best hidden room and is exclusive to Club Penguin Rewritten. It is a great place to achieve serenity and meditate underneath a waterfall.

80 days old
SirKaotik May 10, 2020

I like the underwater room. it has good vibes

1143 days old
laptopjux May 10, 2020

serene springs. the grey puffles are adorable lol

302 days old
jattizjatt May 10, 2020

My favourite room is probably Serene Springs. Its so cool to watch the grey puffles do special things that I wouldn’t even imagine puffles being able to do. THEY CAN MEDITATE AND TURN INTO ROCKS! I love the waterfall and the blossom tree, they’re so beautiful and really pretty!

401 days old
Paoolaa254 May 10, 2020

My favourite room is Serene Springs. I don’t just like it, I LOVE IT! There is so calming and music is relaxing. I usually go there if I am having a bad day or if I’m just in bad mood. That is not the only reason I love Serene Springs, gray puffles are my favourite puffles!

507 days old
Ejh124 May 10, 2020

Serene Springs is my favorite room. There are good vibes there and the grey puffles are so cute!

422 days old
peachsmoothi May 10, 2020

I absolutely love the underwater room, it was the first room I discovered on Club Penguin Rewritten. It brings back so many happy memories of summer a couple years ago. 😀 I love how secret it is, and not many people go there.

395 days old
ziadisasmart May 10, 2020

My favorite room is the serene springs! Because it’s just so relaxing and it’s full of my favorite puffles! Also, it’s the place where I calm down if I’m sad or angry and I liked the puzzle of unlocking that room!

286 days old
JohannaMason May 10, 2020

My favorite hidden room is the underwater room! It’s so relaxing and I love the ocean. What makes it special to me is that it was the hardest for me to figure out just how to unlock it. But once I did, I found it a very fun and beautiful place to hang out with friends! The EPF room is AWSOME too! 🙂

159 days old
TheNitronic May 10, 2020

It’s REALLY hard to choose just one, so I’ll pick two: the Underwater Room and the Recon Room.

The Underwater Room is where I go to escape the business of The Town, and the Recon Room is a good place to hit something with snowballs when I get angry (those Herbert targets are REALLY therapeutic!).

159 days old
TheNitronic May 10, 2020

(Also, thanks for giving me a SECOND appearance on the Reviewed By You! It’s really appreciated.)

311 days old
Pi319364 May 10, 2020

In my opinion, one of the best hidden rooms is the Serene Springs! It is excellent because it is calm and is a splendid place to do things like rearranging your stampbook and looking through your buddy list! Also, I like the grey puffles there, how they are so peaceful but skilled at the same time!

369 days old
sophru May 10, 2020

I love all of the secret rooms, but if I had to pick a favorite it would have to be the Serene Springs. It’s just so calming and aesthetically pleasing. I love being able to help others get the cool stamp that can be obtained there!

443 days old
The User May 10, 2020

I like the Recon Room the best, since its a fun place to be, especially during the “missions” that we create, like the Lost Cream Soda incident during Festival of Fruit

1035 days old
enderguin May 10, 2020

The Ice berg is my favorite hidden room because of how special it is. It has a game, it gets decorated for parties, and it is SO exciting when you finally get enough penguins drilling on there to tip it!

23 days old
kylie117 May 10, 2020

My favorite hidden room is definitely Serene Springs!! It just makes me feel so happy and at peace, from the beautiful calming music in the background to the cute little grey puffles knitting, playing games, and watering flowers! There could not be a better, more peaceful, relaxing room!

63 days old
NicolasScarf May 10, 2020

My favourite secret room would definitely have to be the secret EPF room. So much nostalgia and cool things to look at in there.

75 days old
Rapunzel17 May 10, 2020

My favorite hidden room is the Serene Springs as there are multiple hidden rooms within Serene Springs all with that calm and serene look and feel. The room is very beautiful as well with the cherry blossoms. It’s also so fun to look at the clue and try to figure out what it means to find the room.

118 days old
Haiji2020 May 10, 2020

My favorite room is the underwater rooom, because this room feels like you’re in the underwater adventure stage, and i like the underwater adventure stage!

101 days old
chillville May 10, 2020

My favorite hidden room is definitely the underwater room that you can unlock through puffle rescue. It is very relaxing in there and so exclusive that I feel special whenever I go into it. More people should definitely unlock it because it is so much fun to hang out in!

3574 days old
Cluddy4 May 10, 2020

Hidden rooms are always exhilarating to find, even as a long time player! I adore the Underwater room accessible through the Hidden Lake. I think I love it so much just because of how fun it is to get the key through Puffle Rescue. It’s always a nice place to talk to friends with a bit of privacy!

306 days old
chicky245 May 10, 2020

my favorite room his the fire dojo! card jitsu fire is one of my favorite games since you can play with 4 friends. the best part is that we will get a water one soon!

958 days old
Little12z May 10, 2020

I really like the Serene Springs, it’s very relaxing and filled with cute puffles! I also like the Serene Springs because people can gather around, and get a stamp with the grey puffles!

107 days old
MightyJKF6 May 10, 2020

I wish I could explore the first 2 rooms.

1145 days old
Sparklmagyq May 19, 2020

You CAN explore the rooms in the header picture, but first you have to do a challenge, like play a level and find a secret entrance, find a pin or pass a test.

390 days old
Logan3918 May 10, 2020

For me I like the Recon the most because it is a secret agent room! It is really secretive. We also get to plan when Herbert and Kultzy might attack!

158 days old
Mitavo May 10, 2020

For me The recon,because its very silly and mysterious and i like to go there to do imaginary missions with my friends,i love that room but i miss vr room

115 days old
zircoz May 10, 2020

My favorite secret room is The Serene Springs,because its so calm and relaxing.
The sakura trees is a good adtion too,its a beautiful type of trees,and its the place we can found the grey puffle,its a really good room!

903 days old
nicola135 May 10, 2020

My favourite room is the Serene Springs because it is SO relaxing, you can earn a stamp & the grey puffles are SO CUTE!!! You can even read about Sensei and his grey puffle! Even though the other secret rooms are cool, for me the Serene Springs is by far the COOLEST!!!

763 days old
BombayMapper May 10, 2020

Serene Springs is my favourite room in the island. It is just amazing how a custom room can be so beautiful and fit in so well with the overall design of the island. I also love how there are many interactive elements in the room. I hope the CPR team develops more of these amazing rooms!

180 days old
Purpleesh May 10, 2020

For me Serene Springs because it is so calm and relaxing there i just love it who would not love calm and relaxing, I love the waterfall i love it how yall made the Serene Spring even the path way is so beautiful and I also love the Cherry Blossoms I love it how yall drew the blossoms.

2756 days old
Leonardo May 10, 2020

My favorite secret room is Serene Springs. I really like cherry blossoms, and the gray puffle is without a doubt my favorite puffle aesthetically speaking. That secret room is just wonderful! I also like being able to go there with friends and take a gray puffle to help other penguins with the stamp

65 days old
kimjimslim May 10, 2020

I’ve always loved the excitement of finding a hidden room! All of them are unique in their own great way, but I’d have to pick Serene Springs. Such a great spot to catch up on the newspaper, relax, and say hello to some grey puffles!

288 days old
Lani2 May 10, 2020

My favorite hidden room would have to be the underwater room. It’s very well decorated and very pretty. I also like the fact that you can throw bubbles instead of snowballs.

90 days old
KagomeH May 10, 2020

Oh definitely Serene Springs. Whenever I need to have some quiet time for reflection, I’ll travel through te dojo to the secret! I love the cherry blossoms and the waterfalls! They’re both such gorgeous features! It’s such an aesthetically pleasing room!

1092 days old
critter3000 May 10, 2020

Bro the serene springs is definetly my favorite hidden room. It’s an easy choice for me, I love the grey puffles and how they’re all doing different things. It’s beautifully designed. The pathway to it looks super sweet as well, and the waterfall and cherry blossoms help give it it’s unique vibe 🙂

364 days old
Nova62 May 10, 2020

This is a difficult question but one that has a clear answer. My favorite hidden room is the underwater room you unlock from puffle rescue. I love the way it looks and I love the way you unlock it. It by far has the best way of unlocking it and that is why it is my favorite.

69 days old
Andy408 May 10, 2020

Big fan of the Serene Springs room! I feel that the room gives off a very relaxing vibe and provides a chill environment for penguins to hang out with their buddies in. It allows the user to find their inner zen. Also, if one has a grey puffle, they can bring it here as this is their main habitat.

1000 days old
Valerie816 May 10, 2020

My favorite room would have to be the Underwater room. I love the challenge it gives us to unlock the room and the free pin there too! The vibrant colors of the room are extremely pleasing to the eye and seeing all the sea creatures pass by are a very enjoyable sight!

36 days old
Waddle8438 May 10, 2020

I’m a big fan of the Serene Springs behind the Dojo! I stumbled across the room completely by accident one day and it’s been my favourite ever since. It’s a beautifully designed room, and very peaceful. I usually go there to help with the grey puffle stamp or to read the weekly newspaper, lol.

1132 days old
Babycrier May 10, 2020

My favorite is the Serene Springs, the room is really scenic and beautiful. I like how the gray puffles are training on the dummy and the others are playing a game of Card Jitsu! This room is really peaceful to hangout with friends… AND gray puffles.

667 days old
peptrt May 10, 2020

I really enjoy Serene Springs because of how peaceful and overall beautiful. The cherry blossom trees and the waterfall really tops it off for me. I especially like the grey puffles, minding their own buisness.

99 days old
Dylanduck33 May 10, 2020

I really like the secret EPF room because it’s a really cool place to role play in and the Herbert things is good training for party’s with snowball puzzles!

582 days old
Daffany1 May 10, 2020

Well, that’s a question that’s a bit hard for me to answer considering all rooms are amazing and unique. But one that has stood out to me is the Space Dimension room during the April Fools party! It has a galactic aesthetic to it. I also loved how we could place stars on the sky and be creative.

465 days old
totiana123 May 10, 2020

I love how unique the hidden rooms are and how you have to do certain things to gain access to them! My favorite is definitely serene springs because of how pretty it looks with the cherry blossom trees. Also the waterfall is so peaceful! It is a nice room to sit and relax in.

21 days old
tooters May 10, 2020

Having just started out on CPR and seeing the custom Serene Springs room, I’ve gotta say that room is mesmerizing to waddle around. Everything from the story within and ambience of the area is really breath-taking.

1050 days old
Xattack May 10, 2020

Although I love so many of the hidden rooms on CPR my favorite would have to be the serene springs! The mix of beautiful colors and soft music create a truly peaceful environment that calms me whenever I enter. I also love taking my gray puffle, dude, to see his cousins!

383 days old
Bobbynibbles May 10, 2020

My favorite hidden room is definitely the Underwater. I liked discovering it for the first time with the Moss Key pin and I still remember my first time there today! The room is definitely my favorite place to chill. #TeamUnderwaterRoom

75 days old
awsukii May 10, 2020

In my honest opinion, I really like the underwater room over other secret rooms. I like the vibrant colors of the coral so much because it makes the room look very colorful. I also like how you can see creatures like jellyfish and fish! It makes the room that much nicer!

67 days old
mamonn May 10, 2020

I really like the Serene Springs as it gives out a peaceful and relaxing feeling when I’m in the room. The design of the room is very well done with the cherry blossoms and the waterfalls. This room should really deserve more attention as most penguins only come to that room to earn the stamp.

69 days old
Degarmoo May 10, 2020

I really enjoyed the Box Store! It was fun getting creative with the paintballs.

403 days old
tacocat54893 May 10, 2020

I personally like the EPF Recon room! That room is awesome! Its an underground fortress where Agents discuss the EPF plans, and maybe its where some of the party planners plan, so no one can see it until its ready! but i think its awesome! next time Herbert comes we can defeat him!!!

1144 days old
stuffylove May 10, 2020

I really love the hidden ocean room It’s just so beautiful and amazing how nice it looks!

670 days old
ViciousDex May 10, 2020

Serene Springs room is one of my favorite room. Serene Springs is a place where you can listen to a very calm music, and it’s a place to relax and to live in a peaceful way. Also, the image of Serene Springs room pleases my eyes like you seeing a very beautiful nature around.

530 days old
Randomboy481 May 10, 2020

I personally like all the rooms in CPR! Each room has their own aesthetic and everyone has to have a favorite room in the game, but if I were to choose one, I’d say Serene Springs! It’s such a calm and relaxing place!

104 days old
purpleicarly May 10, 2020

Serene springs for the win because of the good vibes and because of the hula squad (iykyk) The same with the cove. Everything about both these rooms make me feel so relaxed.

942 days old
Rich Asian May 10, 2020

I like Serene Springs the most because it is a peaceful yet under appreciated room. For any occasion, whether it is to be with your friends or to feel relaxed and at peace with yourself, surely anyone will get something positive out of this tranquil ambience.

305 days old
amazinghehe May 10, 2020

I like the serene springs because it’s quite calming and a beautiful view. My favorite parts are the small garden with the cute smol puffle watering it and the waterfall. If I ever have a bad day, this room always makes me happy while looking at the beautiful flowers.

1196 days old
Perapin May 10, 2020

I like the Gift Shop Office and the Pizza Parlor Kitchen because they have nice CRT computer monitors!

Cheers,
Perapin

1154 days old
Trooper May 10, 2020

serene springs >>>>> underwater room

1050 days old
Hot Autumn May 10, 2020

My favorite hidden room is probably the Serene Springs. It’s so nice going there because of how peaceful it is. It’s also very cool because it wasn’t even in the original Club Penguin.

440 days old
Tacosky May 10, 2020

I like serene springs the most

193 days old
Didy14 May 10, 2020

The Underwater Room is my favorite one bc its beautiful colors and pretty corals! Plus, it’s a great hiding place! #TeamUnderwaterRoom !!

461 days old
HarmonyStar May 10, 2020

I honestly like so many of the hidden rooms so it’s hard to choose, but I would say that my all time favorite is serenity springs because its so tranquil so I can relax when life gets busy, and it’s also so pretty with all the cherry blossoms and the pond.