What's New?

Juicy Updates Behind The Game

By stu on August 15, 2021

Hi Penguins,

I’m here to give you some extra information on Music Jam and more things to come, let’s jump right in!

Music Jam 2021

We all know that this was supposed to come out in July, but sadly has been extended into August, this month. We had unexpected difficulties with this when one of our Developers was moving, but has now since settled down and we’re still working on those things from his side. We are probably about 90% done, majority of the big rooms being finished, we are now working on making the daily item unlocks for the party to be more future-proof.

Basically, in other words, allowing us to re-use the same code for other parties to make it much quicker for development but also allowing us to change the assets and make it all look brand new.

As for the potential release date on the party, I have none at the moment but most definitely will be this month so hang tight for the news on that.

August Penguin Style

The Penguin Style is going to be a casual one this month. We will explain why in the next point below this, it will have more casual clothing and more secrets. More secrets is due to the fact that July never had a Penguin Style catalog. July also never had a catalog because of the schedule being messed up from Prehistoric Party, we released the July catalog early in prep for Music Jam.

The sneak peek of the August Penguin Style will be ready for Tuesday, it would be on Monday, but we have our weekly Penguin of The Week post then!

Adventure Party

The Adventure Party is a strong party that did extremely well in the old Flash days of CPR, however, due to the time issues and schedule problems, we now have to postpone this to a later date. I am unsure of the month of when it might be, but this will be returning with a bang with a new look and the beloved barrel mini-game included.

You may be asking yourself, why is this? Well, to put it simply, we had to decide between the Fair and the Adventure Party. We put the two together. Comparing between user engagement and attraction, The Fair wins by a mile. To keep up with the demand on the more traditional parties, we have decided to work fully after Music Jam on The Fair.

The Fair

Some might be asking how The Fair will be this year. I can’t give too much information on this, but the layout will be a little more like our very old ones, for those wheel spin lovers, don’t worry, I won’t give you a scare with those coin rewards. You will be getting fun items this year, custom ones!

potw

Above is a small look at one of the items that will be ready for you all during The Fair, the boiler is steaming, thanks to August Renders in-game for modelling!

Sled Racing

Sled Racing is arriving very soon to the game and it’s running so smooth. Literally, so smooth. It’s in HTML5, not Flash! Thanks to one of our external developers, they have managed to work extremely well on many of our mini-games and other things in-game such as the animated furniture release.

The failing on the logs was on purpose, we promise, we wanted to show you the face plant animation was still the same.

We plan on adding the leaderboard stuff later on, we want to release everything as normal to get players used to the mini-game again before we add anything new to it.

Pins

We will be pushing out more pins as soon as possible. Once we started on HTML5, smaller things like the pins completely crossed our minds when it came to pushing out updates. More frequent pins will be released like prior in Flash, we just need to work on a better system for the pins, this will come very soon.

10m Celebration Rewards

Due to the situation with the Adventure Party, we decided that it might be a good idea to quickly fill in the blank of that party with some rewards and some less found mascots. We noticed that we were close to a milestone, so now is a good time to do just that!

That’s right, we will be releasing throwbacks to a lot of our parties from 2017-2018. If you’re asking about why you might see Herbert there, fun little fact for you… that item was actually going to be released during Operation Swarm. Which is still planned to release! 😉

Speaking of mascots, those little fun people will be showing up on the island to celebrate with you all once we reach that milestone.

Performance

We have been speaking about performance things in the past and how we have sponsored some game engine changes for the future, we are still waiting on these things from the developer of Phaser (which is what we use). Unfortunately, until then, we can not implement this change in-game. It is simply a waiting game from our side, but we promise that once we have the word on this, we will update you all one our performance update.

The changes made from a developers view is basically compressed texture support. It should both help performance and also on lower end devices such as mobile.

Card-Jitsu

Card-Jitsu has been a focus for many players during the years of CPR. In the early days of its release, it broke records of how many penguins played it and logged in. Trust me when I say this, we know that you guys want it back. I have been working on getting this all ready in HTML5, but this mini-game takes a LOT of time and dedication to it.

It is a game that has many frames, unique frames for different abilities and more. You have to think about a lot when it comes to this sort of game, unfortunately, it is not as simple as Hydro Hopper or Find Four to recreate in HTML5. This is the biggest game we are recreating, it takes time, sadly.

Once I have a proper update on Card-Jitsu, I will let you all know as soon as possible.

Puffles

PUFFLES. We also hear the comments on your little friends. Those will be releasing very soon, we are working on a different way to release them quicker.

Even though that we are working on things to make the development of puffles quicker, it’s also something that takes time. Similar to Card-Jitsu, puffles have MANY frames and those frames all need converting over, we also need to prioritise performance as much as possible.

Ultimately, it is best not to rush these things from a development point of view. We are working around the clock to get them released as fast as we can.

Club Penguin Times

There are many newspaper lovers on the island, we’re still reading your questions on the daily that you send to Aunt Arctic. I know many are wondering where the development has gone on that. In simple terms, the Club Penguin Times has gone down to a very low priority for us.

This is due to the fact that we do not want the stress of timed events to be put back into the newspaper. Even during our Flash time, it was a struggle to keep up with the events tab and the weekly articles for the stories.

Events take a lot of work when it comes to both planning and placing it into the game. If it was that much work when Flash was a thing, you can imagine the amount of extra work it would be in HTML5.

Club Penguin Times will release once we feel more comfortable with our abilities with parties. More on that below.

FUTURE Party Development

I know many have been wondering about the delays on our parties and more, I can explain a lot of this easily but it comes down to the development of HTML5 and our first year of doing it.

Parties in flash were much easier due to the fact we already had assets ready for us, it was a simple change of the assets if we wanted something different. The programming is what took the longest on these parties, but we still released them quicker than how we release our parties in HTML5, why is this?

With HTML5, this is our first year of doing parties and converting all the assets into HTML5. As time goes on, it will be much quicker for us to release parties on time and get everything together quickly. Such as the Prehistoric Party of this year, it will be much quicker for us to release a new Prehistoric Party next year due to the fact that we already have the programming done from the first year and the assets.

I hope that makes it better to understand, we are also working on tools for the environment we use for parties to make it more automated and less tedious on converting. We are cutting down the minutes of work each time we think of something new.

That’s all for now. If you have any questions on anything then feel free to leave them down below, thanks for reading.

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

185 Comments

252 days old
Superman2222 August 28, 2021

Puffles!

346 days old
Apollo130 August 28, 2021

cool!

105 days old
Hellian2474 August 27, 2021

I can’t wait for this!!!

417 days old
JaniBravo August 24, 2021

i really hope you add puffles soon and during events can you add different puffles that are limited edition that you can actually KEEP.Also, can you add the puffle park I don’t care how long that takes I just want it back thankyou for reading this message.

111 days old
Afroditie August 22, 2021

my only request from you is please bring back puffle hotel, even if it’s late. In my childhood, I loved going there when playing cp and I miss that feeling so much

110 days old
kookieswirlc August 24, 2021

ditto

116 days old
kekeisabean August 22, 2021

will you add scorn the dragon king?

116 days old
kekeisabean August 22, 2021

Im so excited for the update i hope to see you then, Waddle On

512 days old
udyggeug August 22, 2021

I’m so excited!!!

1677 days old
Lucky 16 August 22, 2021

Hey there Stu, whenever I put my comments in any posts, when does my comments get approved as it says โ€œYour comment has been submitted and is awaiting approvalโ€ right after I post a comment?

1677 days old
Lucky 16 August 22, 2021

Sounds nice, all those stuff are coming back made from HTML5. Just a question though, when will the Music Jam party be ready? Also with the 10M celebration milestone rewards, do you get those rewards by logging in ten days in a row and getting one reward in a day?

319 days old
DopCop August 22, 2021

Can’t wait for Card-Jutsu and puffel’s, I can’t wait to get my Black Puffle Woodly back ๐Ÿ™‚

1456 days old
Forgot August 21, 2021

AY FIX YO STAMPS BRUH IM TRYNA GET ALL STAMPS FOR PIZZATRON 3000 ๐Ÿ™

296 days old
pinkpixiie August 21, 2021

thank u guys so much

409 days old
DoDoPizza August 20, 2021

This great news! But what about Sensei puffle..? He will back too?

1562 days old
CatStar333 August 20, 2021

You’re all doing so great!! thanks for all you do to keep this game going! <3

255 days old
snoopyepic1 August 20, 2021

Do you know the exact date puffles will come? And great work on the game! If you are feeling tired or burned out just take a break Stu. And have a AMAZING DAY,!
Waddle on, Stu

177 days old
E92012 August 20, 2021

Stu my favorite mini game was Card-Jitsu what was yours?

1230 days old
Irum13 August 19, 2021

Is operation swarm still happening because i don’t know why its not on the party list

417 days old
JaniBravo August 24, 2021

no

1058 days old
Nyancat9871 August 19, 2021

Hi! I hope all is running smoothly! But… I would like to know, why can we not buy the TVs anymore for our igloos? They put an amazing touch on my home. And, are the animations back? I haven’t played in a while and I knew that was a big problem.

210 days old
Leonarduro August 19, 2021

I love the Card-Jitsu

162 days old
playcpr284 August 19, 2021

I have a doubt…..will we get to know what all is going to happen in the newspaper

136 days old
DigDuke24 August 19, 2021

Thank you for all your efforts! <3 Everything is appreciated and i'm so excited for Card-Jitsu!

758 days old
CPLover6 August 18, 2021

Also smoothie smash is my favorite mini game and it was laggy in flash. Can’t wait for all the minigames to come back

758 days old
CPLover6 August 18, 2021

Awesome! Can’t wait for puffles and sled racing! Also the parties will be so fun. Thank you for working on all of this. I am so hyped.

214 days old
Mrherbert213 August 18, 2021

this operation swarm was waves the EPF agant was searching to system defender to defeated on that Dock in evil green penguin is means report of PSA and Herbert was on other swarm in other operation on EPF Command room there will evil penguin alert in the Dock to a Waddle on party to report penguin.

290 days old
HenrySam Leo August 18, 2021

Also, will Rockhopper’s daily treasure be gone soon? i hope not…..

290 days old
HenrySam Leo August 18, 2021

That’s so great! Keep up the good work penguin team, and as always, Waddle on!

229 days old
Demisparkles August 18, 2021

XD I LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTT

1271 days old
buddydog6 August 18, 2021

I hope all of u staff are doing well, I know we have had lots of ups and downs but yall are the best staff team I can ever ask for thank you to all of you hope to see you all on the island soon! Thank you from the blue bird app joker tony.

1271 days old
buddydog6 August 18, 2021

well since my original comment didnt go through im gonna say everything positive of this post, I think music jam is going to be an amazing and I hope Gravix is doing good moving places, I am hyped for sled race I will destroy u all. puffles idc tbh they just spam my inbox all day, congrats on 10 mil

234 days old
Leacy Hail August 18, 2021

Wow you guys are working so hard!! And the game sounds so fun! Can’t wait to play the game finally!! Yay!

1625 days old
pumpkin4 August 18, 2021

Operation Swarm returns!?!?!?!?
(It’s back!!!)
Thanks for all the updates!
Sincerely,
-Pumpkin4

114 days old
i hahaha7654 August 18, 2021

lets hope puffles release next month

387 days old
cubic30 August 17, 2021

You guys are awesome! Thankyou for not rushing projects like the catalogue and having the end product suffer for it. Your doing great and I can’t wait to see what will come next!

133 days old
Jam Cinnabun August 17, 2021

Thank you all for your efforts!

608 days old
wolfoffire August 17, 2021

so excited

155 days old
ChampagneRJ August 17, 2021

It’s pretty cool to read about the game on the back end as a newer fellow programer. I don’t have lots of experience, but it makes me want to help or get involved since I loved CP so much when I was younger ๐Ÿ™‚ I really appreciate you for transparent and telling us what is going on in the back end!

133 days old
P9817118 August 17, 2021

I know you guys are working hard to create such amazing surprises, and I appreciate it!
We are very patient for that and there’s no need to rush!
Keep up the good work! I hope it will end up in a awesome way!

382 days old
DrawingWiff August 17, 2021

All good news and Iโ€™m glad to be updated ๐Ÿ™‚

115 days old
Amoralotero August 17, 2021

how can we collect the 10 mil celebration awards?? ; D

525 days old
Mustelid Man August 22, 2021

You will be able to get them via codes, I think, which they will release when the milestone has been completed!

174 days old
Lilypad4095 August 17, 2021

I’m so excited ! Honestly take all the time you need cause just the fact that I know stuff is coming is enough for me

1277 days old
albatross786 August 16, 2021

Thanks for the post, we all really appreciate the hard work the team does for CPR!

218 days old
Pinguwu66554 August 16, 2021

Will different rooms like the school come back? <3

138 days old
nobodytoldme August 16, 2021

Does the target and underground stamp work? sorry for reposting just excited!

1753 days old
Perapin August 16, 2021

I speak on behalf of a lot of players that making decisions solely on analytics doesn’t mean it’s a good decision. Daily item unlocks, spin to win, and the barrel mini-game REVOLVED AROUND MAKING ITEMS ANNOYINGLY TEDIOUS TO COLLECT, which showed in your statistics.

Cheers,
Perapin

381 days old
P7898847 August 16, 2021

I’m happy to know about all the changes, Hopefully you guys can bring card jitsu back very soon, Tbh is the only game for people like me that don’t have any coordination to play the other games… I’m terrible at any the other game that requires fast movements/skils, good work for you guys!!

412 days old
Ocean1313 August 16, 2021

After reading this post, I have legally changed my middle name to impatient ๐Ÿ˜‰

314 days old
Roseydancer1 August 16, 2021

Good to know you’re still working hard to add puffles to the game. Does that mean you’re also working on the puffle adoption interface and the puffle furniture catalog? And can we have puffle hats sometime in the future? And what about stamps and awards? How are they coming along?

18392 days old
stu August 16, 2021

Correct. We are working on all of these things, one of the reasons it takes so long is because it is a full package of content. Catalogs, the puffles, etc.

Yes to the puffle hats. We are working on those things too. Stamps are in-game right now, we just need to implement the mini-game stamps.

138 days old
nobodytoldme August 16, 2021

Stu does the target stamp work and the underground one? XOxo nobody lol

314 days old
Roseydancer1 August 17, 2021

What about the Costume Trunk? How is that coming along? And which play will be at the Stage when you’ve got the Costume Trunk working again?

371 days old
Prancey August 16, 2021

Im so excited for sled racing new catoulogs and and Music jam! Also dance line in town blizzard

1700 days old
wildcats2007 August 16, 2021

hi

178 days old
Peaches1326 August 16, 2021

yay! hopefully everything will come back soon i been so excited for the mini games and the puffles especially!

18392 days old
stu August 16, 2021

Puffles will be arriving soon. Excited for it.

446 days old
Milly1015 August 16, 2021

Iโ€™m so hyped!

506 days old
Alkinoe August 16, 2021

Thanks so much guys! Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ˜€

1712 days old
Rte789 August 16, 2021

when are you guys annocing potw? sorry ive been waiting ALL day lol

1712 days old
Rte789 August 16, 2021

im called impatient lol

1521 days old
Miparti August 16, 2021

so excited!

117 days old
KraljFuala August 16, 2021

looks pretty sweet

184 days old
Lizzye33 August 16, 2021

When is the EPF coming back? The setup is not quite the same, and the missions are fun and working, but the rewards and coins at the end are gone. Will we see an update on that soon?

382 days old
Annie2010 August 16, 2021

Yess!! Finally!! You guys are amazing keep up the good work , I cant wait!!

926 days old
Red Blaster August 16, 2021

give me the boiler costume I want it so badly

497 days old
kitty kins August 16, 2021

Herbert’s Brow is the one that throws big snowballs and Herbert’s Brow is a bait item witch means nobody has it expect Herbert. Herbert’s Disguise has a different animation

146 days old
ProGaming902 August 17, 2021

Hi kitty kins i love ur vids and i am excited for the event going on in CPR

1712 days old
Rte789 August 16, 2021

meep

1199 days old
ADarkBlueBoi August 16, 2021

yes

230 days old
funygirl August 16, 2021

Do you guys know anything about the stamps? I can’t get them and i dont know why. Also, when i receive mt EPF invitation, the phone doesent ring at the everyday phone facility. Does it happened to anyone? (excuse my english, im latin)

1692 days old
Frisby67 August 16, 2021

It’s my first login after such a long time and it makes me happy to see that the community is still here! Good luck.I will be active again.

911 days old
Oliverjoy August 16, 2021

is the surf minigame also being worked on?

911 days old
Oliverjoy August 16, 2021

great job,i cant wait to play the minigames and get my hands on some puffles

762 days old
lariqlo August 16, 2021

Yayyy so excited!! i miss my puffles <3

453 days old
CRESTASIA August 16, 2021

Wowieee!!!!
Am so much excited bout everything that’s coming this month thank you so much i salute to the CPR team ur doing a great thing i hope the puffles would come more faster bcz i used to spend time with them thanks STU for EVERYTHING…………

378 days old
Jetranger August 16, 2021

Speaking of puffles, something weird happened to me at the beginning of HTML5. When I first logged on after Flash shutdown, I still had my grey puffle beside me and on my player card because i had it equipped it before Flash shutdown. How is that possible if puffles weren’t implemented yet?

– Jet

448 days old
sburma1 August 16, 2021

cool

1221 days old
Pikachu062 August 16, 2021

Nice! All Of The Future Plans Are Lookin’ Good!

1702 days old
DerpyDiamond August 16, 2021

I’m excited to play sled racing once again and Operation Swarm. When it said “FUTURE Party Development” which meant the future of party development with a picture of the meteor made me speculate that this could be a hint that we will get The Future Party? Either that or a strange coincidence.

18392 days old
stu August 16, 2021

๐Ÿค”

1712 days old
Rte789 August 17, 2021

LOL.squidward saying FUTURE lol

286 days old
poppy queen August 16, 2021

Hi CPR Team, I appreciate what all u have done for us all these days. We all are so grateful for the things u have in store for us!!! And woah, that is a lot of stuff to read. That is really Great. Once again thank you so much for everything. I AM SOO EXCITED!!!!!!

121 days old
Exonym August 16, 2021

I am so Hyped! Thank you for the work CPR Team, this will be one of the best years!

538 days old
orreeo August 16, 2021

Thank you guys for everything u all do ! Excited for all the things

134 days old
OWELTONY12 August 16, 2021

cool and good but how do i read the newspapaer
๐Ÿ˜€

627 days old
2bluey2 August 16, 2021

I cant wait for the puffles to come!

174 days old
Jaxxxxxxxx August 16, 2021

can we get a date for puffles it doesn’t have to be perfect

1239 days old
Apprehended August 16, 2021

Thank you all for working so hard on this game for everyone! please take as much time as you need on it all :)!

206 days old
crunsty August 16, 2021

we living this month

1020 days old
Joybubble3 August 16, 2021

OMG!! So many updates!! Thank you guys so much!! We appreciate it!! I seriously donโ€™t think this gets said enough!!

538 days old
Andrey53549 August 16, 2021

Wow, that looks pretty cool, thank you for really Hard work, and thank you for so alot of cool events!

251 days old
the Hood guy August 16, 2021

man the sled races i was waiting for sooo long thx

487 days old
Peachie3492 August 16, 2021

Thank you for everything cpr team! we are all so thankful for all you have done for us, and Iโ€™m sure everyone is looking forward to the future!

835 days old
henrik9753 August 16, 2021

Amazing! Thanks for the great work.
Nice boiler costume!!!

230 days old
Sammie 2011 August 16, 2021

*silence* Wow! That just made me speechless for a sec

729 days old
crotalos August 16, 2021

i like that theyre still developing this it gives me high hopes that it will be fully back like how it was on flash

638 days old
AstonSpears August 16, 2021

Great to see old stuff making a comeback. Like the good old days!!

1713 days old
Static August 16, 2021

Looking forward to the upcoming events. Im surprised to see the 10th anniversary hat though, I thought party hats weren’t returning?

201 days old
TRexforevea August 16, 2021

Omg the herbert disguise i cant wait to put it on and throw Huge snowballs on other penguins!

127 days old
GLFspenguin August 16, 2021

Thank you for all of your hard work and all the effort all of you put into this site! you’re keeping my childhood alive!

933 days old
Magi557 August 16, 2021

OMG THIS IS SO COOL! Thank you CPR staff for providing us with this cool blog post! Im excited for all the updates mentioned in this post-especially Operation Swarm ๐Ÿ™‚

1501 days old
card game 36 August 16, 2021

im pretty exited for card jitsu but im still wondering about bean counters. also will card jitsu fire be easier to make?

1722 days old
Ernieboy56 August 16, 2021

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

1633 days old
Layton64 August 16, 2021

Hooray! I can’t wait to race my friends on my green sled!!

1393 days old
StreetParty August 16, 2021

We appreciate all the work being put in to the game! ๐Ÿ˜€

141 days old
SledRacer300 August 16, 2021

I’m so excited for all these stuff!! I hope i can meet a mascot, My FIRST Mascot

294 days old
Halloitsfox August 16, 2021

great job! :] please try and fix the music in the light house so we can play on instuments during music jam

242 days old
Charles012 August 15, 2021

Sound Like Good AND AWESOME!

232 days old
brbbunny August 15, 2021

so excited for the sledging!!!

224 days old
rasipiberri August 15, 2021

That is great!

724 days old
thehaskins August 15, 2021

i am soexsidid about tihs yer in 2021

1479 days old
Nidrial August 15, 2021

Looking forward to what you’ve got planned! I’m especially excited to see sled racing again ๐Ÿ™‚

166 days old
JaJaTinks August 15, 2021

Sounds awesome and thanks for all the hard work everyone is putting in!

5651 days old
strider August 15, 2021

OBSESSED with the boiler costume tbh

1722 days old
Ernieboy56 August 16, 2021

How is your penguin 5538 days old, while Club Penguin Rewritten opened 1,646 days ago?

1227 days old
MrE11even August 16, 2021

Because item transfer mate

378 days old

It’s because he used the Item Transfer.

1672 days old
man man August 16, 2021

their was an account transfer way back in the early years of cpr which allowed people to have their cp acc on cpr. Meaning that this person linkes his og acc to cpr

1712 days old
Rte789 August 16, 2021

hey ernie i think he did item transfer back when it was avabile

762 days old
lariqlo August 16, 2021

omg how r u so old??

1229 days old
ommie August 15, 2021

seriously so excited, great read!

1712 days old
Rte789 August 15, 2021

LETS goooo!!

1304 days old
Sweet Ari August 15, 2021

You guys are doing great (:

926 days old
Red Blaster August 15, 2021

Can’t wait for the Puffles to come back I really want a red puffle again

1202 days old
CalumTHood August 15, 2021

im so excited for all you have planned. take your time, i know it will be well worth it the end to have amazing parties:) thank you so much for all your hard work.

776 days old
Tixxt August 15, 2021

Awesome things comming! And i love to see some old partys, like halloween and christmas come back!

138 days old
rafafranco August 15, 2021

Hey thanks for everything! You never mentioned stamps. Are you working on bringing them back?

1018 days old
HarmonyStar August 15, 2021

It’s great to see news updates about upcoming projects. I don’t mind the wait, I just hope we will be updated as time goes on, such as party delays or upcoming features. But honestly considering the fact that this is the first year with html things are still being updated I applaud you for continuin

553 days old
Fulcrum22 August 15, 2021

It’s understandable, Stu! You and the mods/developers work so hard.

847 days old
CheezyPie August 15, 2021

Sounds great, Can’t wait for the 10m awards! Tysm cpr team for all you do!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

269 days old
CapnKangaroo August 15, 2021

I am patiently waiting for Card-Jitsu. Thank you devs so much for doing what you’re doing.

138 days old
nobodytoldme August 15, 2021

Finally a plushie and a scarf lets go hehe

138 days old
nobodytoldme August 15, 2021

very juicy stuff indeed lol.

253 days old
tailungthedw August 15, 2021

I appreciate your hard work CPR team, good days are close. Until then… Waddle on! ๐Ÿ˜€

1702 days old
Sparklmagyq August 15, 2021

This is amazing news! I read that you were returning to roots for future parties this year in a sense, but I still look forward to these new updates. Also, now that you’ve explained the delays here, I totally get it: updates take time.

613 days old
What0Why August 15, 2021

Wowie. That’s alot of good information at once! Good luck team & thanks for keeping up the very excoriatingly hard work when it comes to transferring everything. ๐Ÿ˜€

117 days old
BaraFer August 15, 2021

This is pog

115 days old
Axl Ledesma August 15, 2021

Soy un usuario hispano y la verdad disfruto mucho del trabajo y el empeรฑo que le ponen a este juego bajo su desarrollo en html5. Les doy todo mi apoyo y mis mejores deseos al equipo de desarrollo de Club Penguin Rewritten. ร‰xitos ๐Ÿ™‚

1691 days old
Thorn August 15, 2021

Gracias

497 days old
kitty kins August 15, 2021

this has got to be the best blog post i have ever read. You confirmed Operation: Swarm! If you could, maybe can you start working on it now because it took so long on flash that you ended up cancelling it so I’d imagine it would take even more time on HTML5.

Waddle on!

-Kitty Kins

1670 days old
Darla Rae August 15, 2021

Iโ€™m so excited for everything thatโ€™s been sneak peeked! Also OMG TYSM FOR RERELEASING THE GREEN PARROT. Also iโ€™m super glad that the adventure party and operation swarm arenโ€™t entirely cancelled aaah iโ€™m so excited

249 days old
xo Kylie August 15, 2021

When will stamps be obtainable in mini-games, for example, Pizzatron? Also when will we be able to decorate our stamp book covers? Thank you for all your hard work ๐Ÿ™‚

234 days old
Liv Sue August 15, 2021

I am so proud to be a part of this awesome community and I am so proud of the developers you guys are working so hard and it shows I wish you all the best keep being amazing.
Also, I have a question do you guys think you’ll ever add other types of puffles in this game such as from the puffle wild.

148 days old
Robertfab509 August 16, 2021

no

148 days old
Robertfab509 August 16, 2021

1436 days old
Juju8901 August 15, 2021

Are you guys looking for dev help?

685 days old
geszti12 August 15, 2021

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
๐Ÿ˜€

249 days old
evaeeore August 15, 2021

I played CP when I was a kid and it was my favorite game. It still is now, even at 22 y/o. Thank you to the team for keeping this game alive and improving it everyday. You guys work your tails off and I’m so excited to be back into this game. This really makes me appreciate every detail. tysm <3

842 days old
zombsroyalll August 15, 2021

I appreciate all the time and effort put into the game. I was just wondering if you guys have tried expanding the development team? Trying to recruit more people might make it easier to get parties and mini games brought out faster.

378 days old

Wow. You have been around for exactly two years!

378 days old
Jetranger August 17, 2021

Happy Birthday! Your penguin is officially two years old!

282 days old
protogy457 August 15, 2021

This is so cool!! I’m glad to see that you found a kind of faster way to develop puffles. Also, what mascots will be visiting for the 10 mil code thing? And, it looks like you guys are doing well on development! I can’t wait for puffles!! I’m so excited for them! Thank you for all your hard work!!:)

1713 days old
Jempenguin August 15, 2021

Whoa, that was a lot to read, but you’ve covered everything! Imo I think smaller, more frequent updates would be more beneficial, as the community tends to grow more and more impatient with time and start to speculate. With that being said, I am SUPER excited for the updates, especially THE FAIR! ๐Ÿ˜

1712 days old
Rte789 August 16, 2021

Oh happy 1600 penguin days lol. Tommrorw is my 1600 penguin day lol

716 days old
TheNitronic August 15, 2021

Wow…that was quite an information dump. Thanks for all of that, stu. Also, YOU JUST CONFIRMED OPERATION SWARM IS COMING OUT!!!

I am so flipping excited about that, you have no idea.

945 days old
Accomplish August 15, 2021

Thank you for posting this! I am very excited to see the continuation of CPR. I believe it is best to take time with this instead of rushing through it. Much is appreciated.

202 days old
Cootthetoot August 15, 2021

Thanks for all of your hard work! I canโ€™t wait to see this game have more things added to it!

987 days old
Toubou123 August 15, 2021

I dont know what to say, but y’all did great right now, and I understand why it’s taking so long for the update, maybe THIS update will be the best.

5413 days old
king August 15, 2021

Awesome! Cant wait!

1549 days old
Lollypie0070 August 15, 2021

This all seems very promising! Looking forward to see thr future CPR holds! ๐Ÿ™‚

267 days old
marco2wavy August 15, 2021

You guys are legends, i saw alot of penguins saying that you guys ain’t working hard enough but your work ethic is absolutely amazing and it shows right here. I’m looking forward to these juithy updates. Keep at it!

1298 days old
Yoshi111 August 15, 2021

I hope as times goes on and more stuff is completed that we can get more frequent updates. These bring the community together and it just feels really genuine. Despite all the stress that must come with this, y’all are doing amazing. I’m super excited for the future of the game in HTML5!

139 days old
Epiccccccc21 August 15, 2021

this is pog

593 days old
sleetswift August 15, 2021

Thank you for the update post, it feels good to know the game is recoiling back to its momentum. Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ™‚

295 days old
CandyRose100 August 15, 2021

First comment! I hope you are feeling fine.

1268 days old
Penguinbobi1 August 15, 2021

It’s always nice to get a reminder of just how much thought and work you put into the development process and to see a lot of commonly heard questions get answered. I can’t imagine the stress this can cause, especially for a such a small team. I really hope you aren’t pushing yourselves too hard!

18392 days old
stu August 15, 2021

We’re doing good at the moment, thank you for your concern ๐Ÿ™‚

919 days old
mister801 August 15, 2021

I’m glad Card-Jitsu and Puffles are making progress.
– Dottie

18392 days old
stu August 15, 2021

Yes, puffles will be released before Card-Jitsu but I am planning on adding extra people to Card-Jitsu to get it also done quicker.

378 days old

The OG-ness! It’s killing me!

157 days old
P9667575 August 15, 2021

Whatโ€™s important is that youโ€™re doing your best.

18392 days old
stu August 15, 2021

Thanks!

845 days old
Lani2 August 15, 2021

Iโ€™m excited for all the updates and stuff coming! Keep up the great work. Glad to see some news on everything. Canโ€™t wait for music jam and the 10 million codes especially the 10 million hat and everything else. Also I agree the fair is a much better party so itโ€™s nice to see that being worked on.

18392 days old
stu August 15, 2021

Yup, we double checked everything in terms of user count for both parties and engagement. The Fair is definitely the favourite.

1702 days old
Sparklmagyq August 15, 2021

The Fair wins my vote!

1553 days old
Icy Pringle August 15, 2021

lebron james

1672 days old
man man August 15, 2021

lebron james

910 days old
hmaeq August 15, 2021

Very juithy post indeed with many exciting things coming up, appreciate the huge update! <3

18392 days old
stu August 15, 2021

No worries

388 days old
savadzz August 15, 2021

Wow! I’m really glad to see that the team is working so hard on all of these features. So excited for the Music Jam and I can’t wait for the 10mil celebration. The Items are amazing! Btw, which mascots will visit for 10mil?

18392 days old
stu August 15, 2021

Some very wanted mascots ๐Ÿคซ

1590 days old
Fern Leaves August 15, 2021

๐Ÿ‘

1691 days old
jelly1 August 15, 2021

THE BOILER ROOM IS AN ACTUAL ITEM SAHSUYDGA7UYTFGWEAUYTJ