What's New?

Hi Penguins,

I hope you all had an awesome time with our celebration of the New Years, it was truly awesome to see so many of you! Speaking of the New Years, I’m here to announce the first penguin to receive the Green Viking Helmet in 2018, how awesome is that? DRUM ROLL PLEASE.

stu_was_here

Congratulations to Beuty&beast for starting this New Years off with all Penguin of The Weeks! You’ve managed to grab yourself the almighty Green Viking Helmet and 1,000 coins all to yourself, for your activity and kindness on the island. If you have any suggestions for the next Penguin of The Week, please share them in the comments below.

Waddle on,

Stu

By on January 1, 2018 | 84 Comments

84 Comments

• Joey82 2.0 says:

Congrats On Penguin of the week!

• Happy 34567 says:

Congratulations to her, she really deserves it!!

• Liam says:

Congratulations Beuty&beast! It’very well deserved, I always see you around on the Island. A very active community member!

• Seanie6 says:

Congrats!

• Liam says:

Congratulations Beuty&beast! It’s very well deserved, I always see you around on the Island. A very active community member!

• Clubby8911 says:

Congrats to her! She is on like 24/7. All the time.

• Greenux says:

Congrats! I’m happy to see you are happy now πŸ™‚ If the penguin is happy, i’m happy too! CONGRATS! πŸ˜€

• poseidon15 says:

Ahhh! Beuty&beast truly deserved it! I am so proud of her and so so happy to see this happen! πŸ˜€ <3

• Nandovshiki says:

Congrats Beuty! Im glad that you got the PoTW! I hope to see you soon in-game to congratulate you!

• Alexroxy22 says:

Congratulations, Beuty&beast! You have worked hard helping penguins around the island! I am very proud of you! Make sure to wear that viking helmet with pride.

• Quecker says:

Quecker for penguin of the week! :c

• MayaPenguin says:

OMMMMGG BEUTY IM SOO PROUD OF U!
    It’s about time aswell!

• Scottyy says:

Congratulations Beauty&Beast!!!! You earned it!

• Qrty12345 says:

Congrats On Being Penguin Of the Week Beuty&beast I’m glad you achieved PotW and Won an green viking Helmet and 1000 coins!

• The_Flash says:

Gratz!

• craftingnoob says:

id like to nodify Mixel 101 for the next POTW he is smart and is nice to me he helps me with stuff and he is always a helping flipper please make Mixel 101 for the next POTW

• Lovebacon56 says:

CONGRATS BOI DSADYAYSDASUYDYASD GOOD JOB WELL WELL VERY WELL DESVERED

• Beauty&beast says:

Thankyou everybody for making me penguin of the week well appriciated Thankyou guys once again you all made me the best christmas new year day! Thankyou <3

• Kain says:

Congratulations! Even though I don’t know you I’m sure it’s well deserved as the team always picks awesome penguins for PoTW!

• Halopona says:

I honestly couldnt tell you who deserves it as so so many do! I think Beuty getting it was a great decision though! So huge props to you guys for always making the right choice for POTW.

• CutePookie10 says:

Hi I Really would love to be PEnguin Of The Week i have always wanted to be it so plss if not its ok

• derpman4568 says:

Just so everyone knows who cannot get some of the advent calendar doors to open due to the β€œNOT ENOUGH COINS” thing, when it says that it means you literally need more coins. just grind for some and you can get all of the advent calendar items. And specifically for the 24’th advent calendar item you need to get 2,400 coins because it is a gingerbread igloo. Hopefully this helps. waddle on!

• CutePookie10 says:

Hello I Have Always Wanted To Be Club Penguin Of The Week And Someone I Think That Should Be Penguin Is Undying so Pls Can We Both have it once i really hope so thank u

Love

CutePookie10

• iDevil says:

omg congrats! πŸ˜€

• TigerWarrior says:

You should choose TigerWarrior because he was helping people get their black belt and thanks to him, i wouldnt have got my black belt

• FireUser18 says:

Hey,for penguin of the week I would pick Nandovshik,he has given news in our discord group for quite some time and has shown his love for the community.Please take Nando into consideration.

• Pretzel says:

You should choose Nandovshiki for the next POTW! I have noticed that he is very kind, helpful, and just an overall great friend towards others. πŸ™‚

• BendyToons says:

CONGRATS!!!

• Blossomx says:

I really think Nandovshiki should become Penguin of The Week. Not only is he a really helpful penguin in the community, but he is also a great friend. He will always try to help you no matter what and cares for you. He always says hello to people and brings so much happiness. He is an active player so you will often see him around. I really do believe he has given a lot to the community. Please take Nandovshiki into consideration because he really do deserve it and I know it would mean a lot to him.

• Beauty&beast says:

Thankyou all for helping me This has, been the best new year of our lives and it has been amazing for me for being the 1st penguin of the week of 2018! thankyou all I appriciate all of your comments and all of your help c: thankyou

-Beauty&Beast

• peach of dem peaches says:

hey stu Id like Nandovshiki to be potw bc he helps people around and informs a mod whenever something bad or inappropriate happens and helps new penguins around the island plus he’d look great in his new viking hat

• Clubby8911 says:

I think that Samel Camel (Sc1 Sam) should win the next penguin of the week because he makes really cool videos on Club Penguin Rewritten and is so active and kind in the community. He always loves to join streams of people playing Club Penguin Rewritten and is always willing to help them out with questions that they have. He has been playing Club Penguin Rewritten for a long time and loves the game so much. He even made a recap of everything that happened on Club Penguin Rewritten in 2017. The video brings back many memories. He has a great passion for the game and I really feel like it is time for him to win a penguin of the week. I wish the others that want to win it good luck too, but Sam really does deserve it.

-Clubby8911

• lego979 says:

Wow congreats Beuty and beast I want to be a penguin of the week i am very friendly and help other penguins i have a crazy igloo too πŸ˜€ i am very happy when i am a penguin of the week your friend. lego979

• Hunter says:

Congrats! The 1st 2018 potw! πŸ˜€

• I think that Club Penguin Rewritten must give the next penguin of the week title to Anty855 because he seems to help
    most of the new penguins who enter Club Penguin Rewritten. He always tries to help other penguins have activity stamps like ’10 people dancing stamp’ or the ‘Tree stamp’. Thank you Anty855 for helping me to have stamps and making me a good experienced penguin in Club Penguin Rewritten !

• I think that you must be right YASHAS MATHUR. Anty855 helped me also to get the band stamp. Thanks to Anty855 to make me a rich penguin by the right way.

• beuty&beast says:

Dear Yashas matur please do not use my comments and my accounts for being penguin of the week i dont like liar’s to go on penguin of the weeks i dont wanna be rude but u actually used my name to act that its me who said it well i dont think so i know what i wrote thankyou

• Kavoor1 says:

Yay! Beuty! My ol’ pal! Congratulations for the green viking helmet! You truly deserved it! And whats more? It’s 2k18! Happy new year 2k18’s #1 POTW! I’m SO SO SO SO HAPPY! May you be happy this year too! πŸ™‚
    -Kavoor1 (Beuty’s troublesome Friend)

• Cait Jenner says:

Congratulations my dear! πŸ˜‰

• Brunotto says:

Congratulations! I really hope that I get to be penguin of the week one week… oh well.

• mr pgno says:

Choose me I am trying for months I help new players I help people to find pins I do my best

• mr pgno says:

And I am Kind I have 200 friends A fancy penguin and a beautifull igloo

• lego979 says:

Congrats Beuty and beast i am very happy on you I want to be a Club penguin of the Week i very want the green viking helmet i am very friendly and help other penguins and my igloo is crazy too πŸ˜‰ your friend lego979

• KittyLover78 says:

Does everyone get to be penguin of the week?

• lego979 says:

Congrats Beuty and beast you help other penguins so much and me too i always want to be a POTW please choose me i am waiting 7 months for a green viking helmet you are a very good friend;) your friend: lego979

• SPONGEPANTS says:

nice job!!

• icychaos8864 says:

I think my friend Jordyn should be POTW.She makes great igloos and is nice to everyone.

• Shroocoffee says:

I think my friend Jordyn should be POTW.She makes great igloos and is nice to everyone.

• Shroocoffee says:

I think my friend Jordyn should be Potw because she makes great igloos and is nice to everyone

• Ant Penguine says:

Ayy we’re friends in-game! πŸ˜€ I think Halopona deserves Penguin of the Week, he’s very nice, active and kind just like Beuty&Beast, I’ve seen him helping countless penguins which leads me to believe that he’s the most deservant person I know.

• lego979 says:

Congrats Beuty and Beast you deserved it thank you to make me a Little famous .Please Beuty and Beast choose me i am very friendly and active i am from Germany I am very sad when I am not a penguin of the week I help other penguins so much for the black belt and I cant type in the type Chat ;(((((((((

• Tweets009 says:

Heya Beuty! It’s been a while since I’ve seen you, and when I saw this I was so happy! Well done for getting that shiny helmet fren. <3

• lego979 says:

Guys anyone can help me my type Chat is gone it was 2months before it was gone please help

• Atahan2007 says:

CongratulatΔ±ons for you goood job Δ± try to get that Δ± always active and trying friend everyone and helping activity stamps i have stamp collection not all but i have a lot of stmap collection and i have a youtube channel i was meet you you know. we are talking about the mascots πŸ˜€

• GodGabo says:

I would like ZooM123 to be the next potw. When I met him we were complete strangers. But then I decided to tell him my problems and he comforted me, like a true friend. He is always helping other people. That is why i think he should be potw.

• ?????? says:

I would like to nominate GodGabo because he always wears the perfect outfit for every event.

• Mickey8947 says:

I would like to nominate Atahan2007 because of how kind and helpful he is. He has helped many penguins all over the island, Gotten me stamps and started a fun group where we got plentiful red and blue stamps! Thanks, Atahan πŸ™‚

-Mickey8947

• Atahan2007 says:

I want thank you so much for supporting me, I love to help people and we have had a lot of fun and I am very happy about it. Thanks again mickey friend πŸ™‚

• Neslihan2008 says:

I Would like Atahan2007 because he was helped me for the activity stamp expect party host stamp because i think they are broken. He sometimes helped unnamed person to verifying name

• UtkuKaradag says:

I prefer Atahan2007 he helped me to verify name now im waiting tomorrow my name will appear he can talk to mod but how i dont know how can we talk to mod ?

• Lovebacon56 says:

BTW I KNOW THIS IS SO LATE AND I SAID IT ON GAME AND STUFF BUT CONGRATSSSSSS

• Thomas Pc says:

Awesome! I am always going to suggest that the Penguin of the Week be someone on the Wiki staff. Game Wikis are incredibly important for any game community, and keeping a complete archive of everything in the game updated is really hard work!

• Sean says:

Beuty great job!!! you really deserve POTW!! its sean222 here as well(:

• Sean says:

Good job beuty you deserve this! its sean222(:

• sophie112 says:

congrats sis im so PROUD of you!

• Ice topping says:

Gratz

• coolpingupingu says:

WOAH SO POPULAR ARE YOU LIKE TEMPUS? OMG U GOT SO MUCH COMMENTS U EVEN LOOK LIKE UR POPULAR!

• Fever123 says:

THATS MY BEST FRIEND! THATS MY GIRL !!!!!!!! (as a friend) XD congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Zahid says:

You are the best Bueaty&Beast. I am your friend My username is Zahid2679. Congratulations.I day I met you you are the best penguin in Club Penguin. You are my role model
    Regards, Zahid

• Leave a Reply to Yashas Mathur Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Club Penguin Rewritten is an educational instance. We do not hold copyright for any of the files